Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simpleboi

Our Simple Lovely Home

Harlow, no prob...My rationale for Songcho was the durability if I need it to last for next 5 yrs, addtnl cost per yr is abt $15. And its reali quite "wun", dont feel shaky...

Yup, nw the 1st pic sauce rack is pull out nw which was my original intention. Its nt hard to change, jus ask carpentor to do it, unscrew and install again oni. Urs hafnt even install rack yet, no prob...

If u do pull-out cabinet, its 1 action (pull) when u wan to reach for ur items. If u do open door, its 2 actions (open door n pull), so mre troublesme for me I find. (me lazy :notti: )

Ur space looks ok for the smallest-size rack....mabbe u measure 1st b4 buying.. :bow:

Cheers... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Greycat,

Thanks again :bow:

I asked my ID regarding to change to pull-out, he say can :D However there will be some holes due to the screws to be removed.. however he has no contact for pull-out trays or anything..so I have to get myself :(

The smallest one at Song Cho was exactly the same width as my measurement of the internal part of the cabinet.. so I scared prob too big may not fit etc..

U know if they or anywhere can do custom made one? Coz not easy to find smaller one :help:

Thanks for help :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Harlow...no prob...glad I can help in any way... :)

Im nt sure abt the holes, mine got no hole though, mabbe the hole is referring to the inside of cabinet?

Not sure abt customizing, but sure expensive...u tried ikea? mabbe ikea will haf....

I see ur picture n add the fact dat its near ur oven, mabbe u can use the space to store flat frying pans instead? :) Jia you Jia you....im sure things will work out.... :dancingqueen:

Greycat / Simpleboi,

I was looking for these also.. Actually I would prefer the 2 step pull out tray, bcos got a little kid at my mum's house, now i know little kids love pull-out stuff and u will see them pulling everything out.. :dancingqueen: Think will go look at song cho soon.. Must drill ourselves or have to get the carpenter to do it? Thanks..

Edited by binzz

Harlow.....thk u can drill urself bah...they oso haf installation but will charge u a fee...I got my contractor to do it for me as it was within my reno period la... :dancingqueen:

Harlow...no prob...glad I can help in any way... :(

Im nt sure abt the holes, mine got no hole though, mabbe the hole is referring to the inside of cabinet?

Not sure abt customizing, but sure expensive...u tried ikea? mabbe ikea will haf....

I see ur picture n add the fact dat its near ur oven, mabbe u can use the space to store flat frying pans instead? :) Jia you Jia you....im sure things will work out.... :thumbs up:

Hi,

Nope didnt try ikea yet.. coz yesterday only managed to go IMM take a look..

maybe today or tmr will go ikea see hmm..

Yup it's near the oven, but it will not be a built-in one, rather a portable one.. :)

My ID actually asked me to store toilet and kitchen rolls inside....

Here are some furnitures that have arrived :thumbs up:

There will be more to come :(

f_Image147m_42433e5.jpg

Sofa Bed for one of the bedrooms

f_Image148m_49fce30.jpg

MBR Wardrobe

f_Image151m_45eb7d2.jpg

Bedroom Wardrobe

f_Image154m_5eb397c.jpg

Bedroom Wardrobe with mirror sticking out

f_Image104m_a08f0b7.jpg

Instant Water Heater

f_Image101m_1802e3a.jpg

Ceiling Fan Remote

Hi SIM

Notice that you buy wardrobe from outside...that really save quite alot!

I saw your signature....and kinda wow..after roughly adding up all those misc cost....quite a huge sum of expenses!.

HAPPY

Hi simple boi,

i sent you my contact. I will check with hubby c he want to take a look or not. so tomorrow evening u will be in izzit? about wat time huh??

hm.. like tat can c a full furnish hse?? heehee want to c the outcome :notti:

Edited by jazznpop

Hi SIM

Notice that you buy wardrobe from outside...that really save quite alot!

I saw your signature....and kinda wow..after roughly adding up all those misc cost....quite a huge sum of expenses!.

HAPPY

Hi happy,

Yup, wanted to save on this.. but still cost some amt :D

Those costs in my signature are not all..

The past few days bought more than $1.5k worth of items from ikea.. those misc items one..

Really spending lots on new home :P

Hi simple boi,

i sent you my contact. I will check with hubby c he want to take a look or not. so tomorrow evening u will be in izzit? about wat time huh??

hm.. like tat can c a full furnish hse?? heehee want to c the outcome :P

Hi jazznpop

Yup, later evening likely to be there as the plumber coming to do the bathroom accessories and my dining and coffee table will be delivering..

Currently not completed yet.. so prob unable to see the full furnish.. still havent check to see the kitchen cabinet and electrical pts how.. :P

After the curtain plus other stuffs come on Sat and also final touch up.. prob more complete.. and after that hopefully next week can officially move in liao :rolleyes:

Edited by Simpleboi

hi simple boi

saw your signature, your renov is 10k :sport-smiley-003: so cheap

Hi nemo, Yup, it's 10k.. but the renovation is just simple one without built-in wardrobe, false ceiling, l-box etc.. !! Trying to save on it.. although the house will look simple then so for those who want to come take a look, hope wont be disappointing keke !!

Anyway here are more photos of my furniture,

f_Image163m_b0cac54.jpg

Living room L-shaped sofa

f_Image164m_32cbb33.jpg

Closer look at sofa (1)

f_Image165m_de5d990.jpg

Closer look at sofa (2)

f_Image178m_2891e7b.jpg

TV Console

f_Image179m_969852b.jpg

TV Console with sliding door open

Hi nemo, Yup, it's 10k.. but the renovation is just simple one without built-in wardrobe, false ceiling, l-box etc.. !! Trying to save on it.. although the house will look simple then so for those who want to come take a look, hope wont be disappointing keke !!

Hi SIMP

I think I am also like you...very very simple and plain....and after my reno...I dont know whether want to let everybody see or not. Cos..it will be very simple with no theme at all!:sport-smiley-003: Afriad pple will say HUH??? No theme?? Paisei!

Actually I like simplicity, neat and clean....

HAPPY

Edited by h4happy

Hi SIMP

I think I am also like you...very very simple and plain....and after my reno...I dont know whether want to let everybody see or not. Cos..it will be very simple with no theme at all!:bangwall: Afriad pple will say HUH??? No theme?? Paisei!

Actually I like simplicity, neat and clean....

HAPPY

Hi Happy,

Mine got no theme also.. just normal reno lor :dribble:

And have the stuffs needed to stay inside :dribble:

Here are photos of my beds

f_Image155m_bd02d52.jpg

King Koil Ambassador 3-in-1 Bed in Bedroom

f_Image160m_9ba97d8.jpg

Pull-out bed

f_Image176m_8f93110.jpg

Logo for the King Koil Mattress

f_Image167m_696a41f.jpg

Simmons Night Vision Special Edition Mattress in MBR

f_Image168m_4af6386.jpg

Logo for the Simmons Mattress

actually a home is where we relax, so whether there's a theme really depends on what you want

i built my 'theme' around things i buy off the shelf, not the renovation stuff

so as long as you feel comfortable with it, just go ahead :bangwall::dribble:

ya loh.. totally agree! as long as u love it.. it is your very own personal theme.. which is unique to u as well.. theme is jus a term easier for u to get ur ideas across to any designer or contractor.. not really something v impt de la..