Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simpleboi

Our Simple Lovely Home

hahahaha :dancingqueen: die die must buy! :yamseng:

Now I start wondering... when is this promotion going to end?

if it ends this month, then die die must go and get my electrical items already...

any idea?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Now I start wondering... when is this promotion going to end?

if it ends this month, then die die must go and get my electrical items already...

any idea?

Yup this week must go see liao.. kekeekek :dancingqueen:

Check this out... Brochure from HN, see the right column there..

Harvey Norman Brochure

Must be single receipt..

Hi Binzz, HN also got this rebates voucher rite? Perivously I asked what are the voucher, what denomination and use for what type of items, the salesguy seems blur blur, only repeat 'got voucher lor'

U got this? Care to share in detail the type given? :sport-smiley-003:

Hi Binzz, HN also got this rebates voucher rite? Perivously I asked what are the voucher, what denomination and use for what type of items, the salesguy seems blur blur, only repeat 'got voucher lor'

U got this? Care to share in detail the type given? :sport-smiley-003:

the voucher as in the attachment given by Binzz, can only be used in a limited ways...

Something like you can use around $80 out of $320 (say you get the $320 voucher) in Photocenter, another $80 in PC/Personal Computer items, and certain amount for furniture,.. and very very few amount in electrical/appliance items. :bleah:

Personally I think it is not so fair and worth it for the voucher to be divided into that way. Forcing you to buy more and more items from different section... and bigger and bigger hole in the pocket.. !!

the voucher as in the attachment given by Binzz, can only be used in a limited ways...

Something like you can use around $80 out of $320 (say you get the $320 voucher) in Photocenter, another $80 in PC/Personal Computer items, and certain amount for furniture,.. and very very few amount in electrical/appliance items. :wub:

Personally I think it is not so fair and worth it for the voucher to be divided into that way. Forcing you to buy more and more items from different section... and bigger and bigger hole in the pocket.. :wub:

Think ultimately the most impt is to buy what u need.. thats why alwiz plan first before buying hehehe :bleah:

Something like you can use around $80 out of $320 (say you get the $320 voucher) in Photocenter, another $80 in PC/Personal Computer items, and certain amount for furniture,.. and very very few amount in electrical/appliance items. 8|

Personally I think it is not so fair and worth it for the voucher to be divided into that way. Forcing you to buy more and more items from different section... and bigger and bigger hole in the pocket.. :(

Went there last night, din look for Binzz saleperson. Another lady served us, service level also quite good. She said item regular pricing neg, except those already on discount. :dancingqueen:

I ask because i aiming a few appliances and their sofa. maybe buy a few item first, then use the voucher :P

Think ultimately the most impt is to buy what u need.. thats why alwiz plan first before buying hehehe !!

that is true. Dun tink will need to buy another TV or Fridge anytime soon

Edited by kriegs

Went there last night, din look for Binzz saleperson. Another lady served us, service level also quite good. She said item regular pricing neg, except those already on discount. :notti:

I ask because i aiming a few appliances and their sofa. maybe buy a few item first, then use the voucher :P

that is true. Dun tink will need to buy another TV or Fridge anytime soon

Think I will likely go on Sunday coz my other half busy on both Fri and Sat :P

Yup, we just choose the best one we can use for a long time.. or at least a gd amt of time :D

Money's worth then :D

Hi all,

Here's some updates 8|

The tiling works are completed.. way ahead of schedule..

they seem to do the work quite fast... meaning that once I confirmed the colours.. painting can start :)

Also have gotten my kitchen sink and bathroom accessories from Poh Joo.. forgot to take any photos of the stuffs I bought.. so have to wait till it arrived.. basically bought kitchen sink, kitchen tap, two mirrors, four holders, two toilet roll holders, two towel holders etc... all around 500+ dollars.. hope its worth it :)

Also went to buy my lightings from Balestier.. intended to go look around.. but found a shop that we found the prices reasonable.. and quite ok.. :) So bought all 12 lights.. simple ones.. and a ceiling fan with light for living room.. and a movable spotlight etc.. hopefully will look nice on my ceiling, since I not doing any L-Box or false ceiling.. once again.. forgot to take any photos there :notti:

Later will prob go down my flat in the afternoon to take some measurements.. and also go look around for the furnitures and fridge, washing machine, air con etc.. need to to the trunking by end of this week..

Those who are there can inform me, we can drop by take a look.. also get to know our neighbours keke :dancingqueen:

:sport-smiley-003:

Hi SIMP

Really a busy week!

Shop shop and shop...

Do invite me when ready.

Good Luck!!

HAPPY

Hi all,

Here's some updates 8|

they seem to do the work quite fast... meaning that once I confirmed the colours.. painting can start :)

Also have gotten my kitchen sink and bathroom accessories from Poh Joo.. forgot to take any photos of the stuffs I bought.. so have to wait till it arrived.. basically bought kitchen sink, kitchen tap, two mirrors, four holders, two toilet roll holders, two towel holders etc... all around 500+ dollars.. hope its worth it :)

Also went to buy my lightings from Balestier.. intended to go look around.. but found a shop that we found the prices reasonable.. and quite ok.. :) So bought all 12 lights.. simple ones.. and a ceiling fan with light for living room.. and a movable spotlight etc.. hopefully will look nice on my ceiling, since I not doing any L-Box or false ceiling.. once again.. forgot to take any photos there :notti:

Later will prob go down my flat in the afternoon to take some measurements.. and also go look around for the furnitures and fridge, washing machine, air con etc.. need to to the trunking by end of this week..

Those who are there can inform me, we can drop by take a look.. also get to know our neighbours keke :dancingqueen:

:sport-smiley-003:

Hi all,

Here's some updates :bow:

they seem to do the work quite fast... meaning that once I confirmed the colours.. painting can start :P

Also have gotten my kitchen sink and bathroom accessories from Poh Joo.. forgot to take any photos of the stuffs I bought.. so have to wait till it arrived.. basically bought kitchen sink, kitchen tap, two mirrors, four holders, two toilet roll holders, two towel holders etc... all around 500+ dollars.. hope its worth it 8|

Also went to buy my lightings from Balestier.. intended to go look around.. but found a shop that we found the prices reasonable.. and quite ok.. :( So bought all 12 lights.. simple ones.. and a ceiling fan with light for living room.. and a movable spotlight etc.. hopefully will look nice on my ceiling, since I not doing any L-Box or false ceiling.. once again.. forgot to take any photos there 8|

Those who are there can inform me, we can drop by take a look.. also get to know our neighbours keke :notti:

:dunno:

Hi simpleboi

sorry for the late spamming heehee.. it seems that we are around the same pace in renovation. when u intend to move in? We are considering march 08 latest loh. we still in need of a kitchen sink..Most likely will go to Poh Joo to take a look tomolo and also get another light for my bedroom.

Hi SIMP

Really a busy week!

Shop shop and shop...

Do invite me when ready.

Good Luck!!

HAPPY

Yup of coz no prob... I on leave up till 2nd wk of Jan.. so will be at my home often too... next week will start painting.. hope all goes smoothly too :P

Hi simpleboi

sorry for the late spamming heehee.. it seems that we are around the same pace in renovation. when u intend to move in? We are considering march 08 latest loh. we still in need of a kitchen sink..Most likely will go to Poh Joo to take a look tomolo and also get another light for my bedroom.

Hi Elaine,

I actually intend to move in before CNY...not sure if can be on time or not.. esp since havent buy lots of stuffs like sofa, wardrobe etc..

Haha.. I need to get another light too.. since missed the same one as u.. for me, will prob call them and add a simple one.. so not much cost added too 8|

Now my most urgent stuff is the aircon.. as I need to do the aircon trunking by end of this week.. as next week is the painting.. have looked around for some.. all around 3k+ some 4k! And some cannot instalment :bangwall: Hope to get a good deal to confirm tmr..

Oh thanks!

Actually dun need to be in single receipt. If u buy more than $5K, ask the cashier to split into 2 bills lor.. can get 2 tickets.

But the tickets is only worth $76 each and the fare to BKK now is abt $200++ per person, so still need to top up.. worth it meh??

If not because my fren got a good deal at HN, i will get my goods from neighbourhood shop.

Bought the air-con from Natural Cool

Mitsubishi Starmex Inverter System 4 26k BTU.. living will be 22k

The aircon trunking was done today (28th Dec)..

Got one part they didnt realise got cable inside.. (the master bedroom toilet) and then drilled not only there.. but the part of the wall near the bathroom window!

Then have to change the piping.. and then now the tiles for the bathroom looks so ugly.. the rest will be painting still ok.. but the wall tiles that portion is just... ugh..........

Didn't take photos.. will prob go take and put here..

What is best way to solve it?

Bought the air-con from Natural Cool

Mitsubishi Starmex Inverter System 4 26k BTU.. living will be 22k

The aircon trunking was done today (28th Dec)..

Got one part they didnt realise got cable inside.. (the master bedroom toilet) and then drilled not only there.. but the part of the wall near the bathroom window!

Then have to change the piping.. and then now the tiles for the bathroom looks so ugly.. the rest will be painting still ok.. but the wall tiles that portion is just... ugh..........

Didn't take photos.. will prob go take and put here..

What is best way to solve it?

how does your trunking ran in masterbedroom..maybe post pics of it as well

how does your trunking ran in masterbedroom..maybe post pics of it as well

Hi,

The trunking in master bedroom is actually ok.. it's the one in the living room..supposedly to run to the master bedroom toilet.. but then after drill the hole.. found got concealed wires.. so have to run by another way.. to the kitchen toilet instead.. for the water pipe..

Then coz the bathroom tiles wont be painted.. it will look ugly with the cement.. :notti:

Didn't take pics of it.. yup shld take.. hmm see when going down to my unit :notti: