Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simpleboi

Our Simple Lovely Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Happy, its not lucky draw, i spend over $5k, i got 2 Jetstar air tickets already..

Holy... Gowd..! :)

5k??:unsure: did you use 0% installment? What did you buy there?

I checked on my fridge,washing machine and oven,.. reaching 3.1k for a package price already feel very expensive...:good:

lucky they cushion the offer with 0% (most important) and one free air ticket.. with extended warranty it almost go up to $3.5k!

But I find their fridge (mitsubishi model 62) is quite expensive $1.1k+, while hdb shop can offer me close to $1k, diff by $100+.

Still hunting for a cheaper alternatives and delaying it... cause those items.. can wait. now pocket big big hole.

Ask you all har,.. mostly electrical items price will go down right after some time, or after they release new model?. Do they ever increase the price?. (kinda sound illogical for me if they increase the price, since they need to push out obsolete model or clear their warehouse).

Binzz,.. I bet you also got the movie tickets too! :good: (if you buy certain brand of fridge if not mistaken)

Btw, how long is the validity of the ticker har? do you need to travel by a stipulated date?

Edited by gadgetgal

dun look lor, jus do it !!

and worry later :dancingqueen:

spend within your means, not outside

Actually we dun need to worry so much, our estate is in HOT demand so if any of us intend to sell off after 5 yrs (hopefully property market by then still strong), can make a tidy profit after minus all the HDB eats from sellers! LoL

But impt thing is, do wat u like and wat u think u can afford.!

Holy... Gowd..! !!

5k??!! did you use 0% installment? What did you buy there?

=> We bought our tv set, fridge, washing machine, microwave & rice cooker there. Cos the sales guy did throw in really good discounts and we got many freebies.. Choice vouchers, iron, robinson vouchers, tubbleware, movie tickets, harvey norman vouchers, detergent and chocolate ice-cream.. lol.. :dancingqueen:

I checked on my fridge,washing machine and oven,.. reaching 3.1k for a package price already feel very expensive...:fire:

lucky they cushion the offer with 0% (most important) and one free air ticket.. with extended warranty it almost go up to $3.5k!

But I find their fridge (mitsubishi model 62) is quite expensive $1.1k+, while hdb shop can offer me close to $1k, diff by $100+.

Still hunting for a cheaper alternatives and delaying it... cause those items.. can wait. now pocket big big hole.

Ask you all har,.. mostly electrical items price will go down right after some time, or after they release new model?. Do they ever increase the price?. (kinda sound illogical for me if they increase the price, since they need to push out obsolete model or clear their warehouse).

=> Yes, definitely it will go down, but certain brands like sony, mitsubishi, they control their prices, there will not be sharp drop in the value within a week..

Binzz,.. I bet you also got the movie tickets too! :P (if you buy certain brand of fridge if not mistaken)

=> Ya, have, but actually should not have one, cos i bought earlier, but since i spent so much money there, i managed to bargain it to give it to me.. hehe..

Btw, how long is the validity of the ticker har? do you need to travel by a stipulated date?

=> Valid till and must travel by latest 31-Mar-08..

Hi,

Which Citibank card do you need to use?

Ours is the Citibank SMRT.. We use 2 cards to pay for $5k.. 1 card 1 airticket..

Ours is the Citibank SMRT.. We use 2 cards to pay for $5k.. 1 card 1 airticket..

Wow.. how come freebies so many one :dancingqueen:

Hehe, can use my Citibank SMRT to get also, if get from there..

Will prob go take a look either tomorrow or this weekend !!

Need to get all the stuffs soon !!

Wow.. how come freebies so many one :bow:

Hehe, can use my Citibank SMRT to get also, if get from there..

Will prob go take a look either tomorrow or this weekend :(

Need to get all the stuffs soon :bow:

Simpleboi,

I PM u the sales person, i scared put here later his boss noe he give some customer so much discount then he die.. lol..

Simpleboi,

I PM u the sales person, i scared put here later his boss noe he give some customer so much discount then he die.. lol..

Hehe, yup received, thanks for help :bow:

Hopefully can get lots discount also :bow:

Hmmm, how come i go Citibank website they never promote this promotion?

Do you know any link show this promotion?

This air ticket promotion only valid at certain shops?

Or just need to spend 2500 on a single receipt? or separate also can?

Hmmm, how come i go Citibank website they never promote this promotion?

Do you know any link show this promotion?

This air ticket promotion only valid at certain shops?

Or just need to spend 2500 on a single receipt? or separate also can?

Check this out... Brochure from HN, see the right column there..

Harvey Norman Brochure

Must be single receipt..

Check this out... Brochure from HN, see the right column there..

Harvey Norman Brochure

Must be single receipt..

Now I start wondering... when is this promotion going to end?

if it ends this month, then die die must go and get my electrical items already...

any idea?

Now I start wondering... when is this promotion going to end?

if it ends this month, then die die must go and get my electrical items already...

any idea?

Dunno leh, while stock last ba.. hehe..