Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simpleboi

Our Simple Lovely Home

remember to show pics k! hehehe

by the way, wedding around the corner. i am looking for confectionary that can do those butter cream cakes..u got buy those wedding cakes? can share contacts? :)

Hi,

The trunking in master bedroom is actually ok.. it's the one in the living room..supposedly to run to the master bedroom toilet.. but then after drill the hole.. found got concealed wires.. so have to run by another way.. to the kitchen toilet instead.. for the water pipe..

Then coz the bathroom tiles wont be painted.. it will look ugly with the cement.. :)

Didn't take pics of it.. yup shld take.. hmm see when going down to my unit :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
remember to show pics k! hehehe

by the way, wedding around the corner. i am looking for confectionary that can do those butter cream cakes..u got buy those wedding cakes? can share contacts? :)

yo, who wants the confectionary? can try Pine Gardens @ AMK. Heard was nice.

Hi SIMP

Show us some pic of your renovation process...we might give you some feedbacks too.

Cheers.

HAPPY

Hi,

The trunking in master bedroom is actually ok.. it's the one in the living room..supposedly to run to the master bedroom toilet.. but then after drill the hole.. found got concealed wires.. so have to run by another way.. to the kitchen toilet instead.. for the water pipe..

Then coz the bathroom tiles wont be painted.. it will look ugly with the cement.. :)

Didn't take pics of it.. yup shld take.. hmm see when going down to my unit :)

Hi all,

Finally updating coz the last time didnt take photos.. :)

The air-con and lighting came on Saturday.. and the painting and windows grille already done so will put some photos of them :)

h4happy, Yup will share my pics.. forgot to take the bathroom tiles again 8|

Start off with my lights :yamseng:

f_Image123m_2006dce.jpg

My ceiling fan and light in the living room

f_Image097m_2d12002.jpg

My other spotlight in the living room

More lightings here...

f_Image100m_c25d6c9.jpg

My foyer lighting

f_Image120m_394bdd4.jpg

When it's off

f_Image130m_9da7cdf.jpg

Ceiling Fan off

f_Image126m_a37a133.jpg

Spotlight off

f_Image131m_3dc1e5f.jpg

Lighting in bathroom

f_Image108m_2e36f95.jpg

Lighting off (same for my kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms)

Here are the photos for my air-con as well as my windows grilles...they forgot to put the grilles for the kitchen.... :bangwall:

My aircon is Mitsubishi Starmex Inverter System 4 :bangwall:

f_Image102m_c08ea69.jpg

Living Room Unit (22k BTU)

f_Image105m_5422a12.jpg

Bedroom 1 Unit

f_Image115m_5f329c1.jpg

MBR Unit

f_Image113m_58dbd9f.jpg

Bedroom 2 Grilles

f_Image116m_36fceac.jpg

MBR Grilles

f_Image103m_0b3b083.jpg

Living Room Grilles

was it your unit ah? i always notice tis grill on the block next to mine.. hahahaa...

was it your unit ah? i always notice tis grill on the block next to mine.. hahahaa...

My grille was put up just this past week.. not sure if u saw mine or not :)

Wow, your house got very nice view.. Envy sia..

Thanks, it's quite windy also.. the wind keep blowing on Sat when I was at my unit.. and I actually installed a ceiling fan and air con for living room :)

haha.. ya.. our unit's direction is facing either south-east or south-west.. so no prob in getting the wind.. binzz.. urs shld hv wind too.. even no wind.. one shld not feel extremely too hot neither.. so no worries.. hee..

simpleboi.. then i tink i wasn't not looking at your unit le.. haha.. been seeing this grill for almost a month le.. haha.. paiseh..

Hi all,

Finally updating coz the last time didnt take photos.. :)

The air-con and lighting came on Saturday.. and the painting and windows grille already done so will put some photos of them :)

h4happy, Yup will share my pics.. forgot to take the bathroom tiles again :P

Start off with my lights :)

f_Image123m_2006dce.jpg

My ceiling fan and light in the living room

Hey your ceiing fan fm amsco? Look very solid to me. Like the wooden blade.

Is the light very bright?

Can the casting be taken off and let the bulb? (My intention, but my wife kind of :yamseng: )

Do nvr install for your bedroom ceiling fan?

OMG....anyway, can ask your id to install the kitchen window grill.

Did you choose your grill pattern from a few set of pattern or standard grill pattern?

Your house is really nicely touch up! :)

Here are the photos for my air-con as well as my windows grilles...they forgot to put the grilles for the kitchen.... :yamseng:

f_Image103m_0b3b083.jpg

Living Room Grilles

Edited by h4happy

haha.. ya.. our unit's direction is facing either south-east or south-west.. so no prob in getting the wind.. binzz.. urs shld hv wind too.. even no wind.. one shld not feel extremely too hot neither.. so no worries.. hee..

simpleboi.. then i tink i wasn't not looking at your unit le.. haha.. been seeing this grill for almost a month le.. haha.. paiseh..

Hehe, no prob.. Didnt know got another unit also using same design of grilles as me :)

thanks for inviting me to your place bro :)

Welcome,

waiting for ur invitation to see ur place too :)

Hey your ceiing fan fm amsco? Look very solid to me. Like the wooden blade.

Is the light very bright?

Can the casting be taken off and let the bulb? (My intention, but my wife kind of :notti: )

Do nvr install for your bedroom ceiling fan?

OMG....anyway, can ask your id to install the kitchen window grill.

Did you choose your grill pattern from a few set of pattern or standard grill pattern?

Your house is really nicely touch up! :deal:

Hi,

Thanks, actually quite simple and low-cost basic reno.. definitely not comparable to others, neighbours etc :)

Yup, my fan is from Amasco.. the light seems ok.. never tested it at night yet.. coz left my house around evening time when the sun is still setting :P

The casting taken off? Not sure what this means but its easy to remove and put in the bulb etc.. easy to clean too coz its just strips etc :)

Yup will tell my ID on the grilles.. dunno why they miss out..

and yup.. we chose the grille pattern from different patterns.. we chose this coz the hole bigger.. can easily put the hand out to open/close windows etc :D

:)

Good choice from using amasco...my mum ceiling fan almost on for 24 hour a day...until now (about more than 10 yrs liao), it is still solid...no sound and very quite. The only problem is the bulb.

Hehe, no prob.. Didnt know got another unit also using same design of grilles as me :D

Welcome,

waiting for ur invitation to see ur place too :D

Hi,

Thanks, actually quite simple and low-cost basic reno.. definitely not comparable to others, neighbours etc :D

Yup, my fan is from Amasco.. the light seems ok.. never tested it at night yet.. coz left my house around evening time when the sun is still setting :D

The casting taken off? Not sure what this means but its easy to remove and put in the bulb etc.. easy to clean too coz its just strips etc :D

Yup will tell my ID on the grilles.. dunno why they miss out..

and yup.. we chose the grille pattern from different patterns.. we chose this coz the hole bigger.. can easily put the hand out to open/close windows etc :D

!!

Hopefully the ceiling fan wont spoil so fast then :dancingqueen:

Anyway it is not strong enough so that if u r beside it, you will not feel anything :bleah:

Here are photos of my room with the paints:

f_Image091m_39e1bac.jpg

Living Room

f_Image093m_1500682.jpg

Bedroom 2

f_Image114m_3b382ed.jpg

Master Bedroom

f_Image095m_26b3ecd.jpg

View from Living Room