Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jmania

What To Get From Bkk

Hi Folks,

just wondering what are the stuffs you think can get from BKK at a much lower price compared to getting it locally?

and where in bkk if possible =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Folks,

just wondering what are the stuffs you think can get from BKK at a much lower price compared to getting it locally?

and where in bkk if possible =)

Curtains, Paintings, Handmade wares, ....

chatuchak.gif

thinking of getting some furniture from BKK too. has anyone tried shipping furniture back from BKK? any recommendation on a reliable shipping company?

we are going BKK furniture shopping end of the month

but i heard that it is quite expensive to get things there.

i remember vaguely seeing some nice furnitures @ Suan Lum. Other than there, where can we go?

i remember vaguely seeing some nice furnitures @ Suan Lum. Other than there, where can we go?

deathcoth already provided the answer: jatuchak / chatuchak. everything imaginable under the sun you can think of. pets, if you need them too.

get there early to avoid the crowd and sweltering heat.

For furniture, I recommend you go to Khao San Rd. There's a big market there that deals just in furniture. You can eve get replicas of designers furniture at ripoff prices. Couches, dining sets, chairs and side tables could be found there at a very low prices. You can ask around in town or get a taxi driver familiar with the furniture market to bring you around. The quality are pretty good and the smaller shopkeepers would even arrange for their shipping back!

For furniture, I recommend you go to Khao San Rd. There's a big market there that deals just in furniture. You can eve get replicas of designers furniture at ripoff prices. Couches, dining sets, chairs and side tables could be found there at a very low prices. You can ask around in town or get a taxi driver familiar with the furniture market to bring you around. The quality are pretty good and the smaller shopkeepers would even arrange for their shipping back!

Hi there

Any suggestion how we can ship back the furniture?

If we buy big items from Chatuchak market, how do we ship back? Then if we buy something say, in a shopping centre how to ship back? It can't be there's a DHL/FedEx counter near all these location ba?

Any kind soul care to enlighten me? Pls..

Thanks

Sarah

Hi...

At Chatuchak...there are shipping companies within the market...you can engage them to ship your bulky purchases back.

I din't try it b4 myself but their business seem pretty good...so the rates should be quite ok...at Chatuchak I got myself some crockery...they have nice stools and small sofas too...they also have home accessories like salt & pepper sets...vases...dried flowers...display stuff...

At the shopping centres like Central Zen....they have a nice section selling home accessories...we got a clock there...we also bought a Pee-man lamp from Propaganda....take your time to shop around BKK and I'm sure you will not come back empty-handed...hehe... :P

:ph34r:

Hi...

At Chatuchak...there are shipping companies within the market...you can engage them to ship your bulky purchases back.

I din't try it b4 myself but their business seem pretty good...so the rates should be quite ok...at Chatuchak I got myself some crockery...they have nice stools and small sofas too...they also have home accessories like salt & pepper sets...vases...dried flowers...display stuff...

At the shopping centres like Central Zen....they have a nice section selling home accessories...we got a clock there...we also bought a Pee-man lamp from Propaganda....take your time to shop around BKK and I'm sure you will not come back empty-handed...hehe... :P

:ph34r:

Sorry i'm abit noob here -.- I'm totally lost at the terms bkk or watever mkk where is this place? and how to get therE?

Hi saint..hehe...

BKK: Bangkok

MBK: Maboonkrong Shopping Centre in bangkok

Chatuchak: Take the subway, its the last station Mo Chit.

Where else you want to go? I try to help...hehe...

:notti:

Hi...

At the shopping centres like Central Zen....they have a nice section selling home accessories...we got a clock there...we also bought a Pee-man lamp from Propaganda....take your time to shop around BKK and I'm sure you will not come back empty-handed...hehe... !!

:dancingqueen:

Tks for the info abt the shipping co at Chatuchak, we are gog Bangkok next week, will have more lobang to shop shop shop liao! :notti: