Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wuga98

Hansgrohe Or Grohe

Hi pbr,

How long was the lead time for shipment and does it comes with any warranty? I do believe the shipment was in good order when u received it right?!

Hi sharriejam,

I just checked the details, I placed the order on feb 4th, the shipment was send out from Germany on mar 12th, I received it about two weeks after that. The shipment was in good order when I received it. However, after the plumber installed it the chrome came of from a knob of my shower ecostat mixer. I send iceprice a picture and without any fuss they send me a replacement knob FOC, they actually have a proper RMA web page for this kind of queries. That one took about two weeks for them to send out, that shipment just took a few days to reach.

Just to make clear, the lead time of the same order from HG Singapore was around 15 weeks, something to do with the ecostat not being on stock in Singapore and Germany, so a total lead time of 10 weeks was not so bad. My friend ordered Grohe stuff from them after we ordered and she received her shipment earlier then us, guess she had no hard to get items.

If you order from them place your unit nr on the same line as your street nr, they left mine out and that caused some delays with the delivery.

So write: 123 Some Ave #12-34

And then check the progress regularly, then you can chase Sing Post. For my RMA item they were about to send it back to Singapore, that made me pretty angry as my phone nr was on the address as well.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just want to ask those who has bought Hansgrohe if they have any plumbers to recommend?

I've just bought some to replace my existing fittings and would like to find a plumber to help me fix them.

Or the approximate cost to replace and fix

1. 1x Bathroom tap

2. 1x Bathroom shower mixer

3. 1x Bathroom shower rod

4. 1x Attach shower head

5. 1x Kitchen mixer

Many thanks ahead

Edited by sfk7

Just want to ask those who has bought Hansgrohe if they have any plumbers to recommend?

I've just bought some to replace my existing fittings and would like to find a plumber to help me fix them.

Or the approximate cost to replace and fix

1. 1x Bathroom tap

2. 1x Bathroom shower mixer

3. 1x Bathroom shower rod

4. 1x Attach shower head

5. 1x Kitchen mixer

Many thanks ahead

Thought you just moved in before CNY? How come need to change your fittings so quickly??

Fittings that came in are from G. Ferretti and there's some sort of strainer or filter that impedes the water flow. Can't stand it, the low volume of water makes you feel 'unclean' after shower. Rain shower rusted after 2 months of usage. Called up the developer and they changed it. But guess what, same problem now. Kitchen mixer is a joke too, water splashes everywhere.

Fed up, so went out for retail therapy. Haha. So... Any plumber to recommend or you have unit cost for reference. Thanks in advance!!

Thanks! Guess i want to get a feel of prices so as not to be 'chop carrot'. Haha

The link didn't really recommend at all other than the mysterious johnny. Guess i'll call a bunch of the plumbers off the list that hansgrohe gave me.

Thanks again

Hangrohe and Grohe r father n son, quality almost the same, only now hangrohe few series also factory in China, Grohe also have few series factory in Thailand.... installation basically not much different from normal tap, maybe only the pop-up waste installation is old-school fashion, hansgrohe hot n cold water maybe using copper pipe instead of flexible hose.. but should not b problem for normal plumber.... price range also not much different only recently Grohe thai series quite compatitive price. design wise, of course hansgrohe more modern than grohe...

Hi sharriejam,

I just checked the details, I placed the order on feb 4th, the shipment was send out from Germany on mar 12th, I received it about two weeks after that. The shipment was in good order when I received it. However, after the plumber installed it the chrome came of from a knob of my shower ecostat mixer. I send iceprice a picture and without any fuss they send me a replacement knob FOC, they actually have a proper RMA web page for this kind of queries. That one took about two weeks for them to send out, that shipment just took a few days to reach.

Just to make clear, the lead time of the same order from HG Singapore was around 15 weeks, something to do with the ecostat not being on stock in Singapore and Germany, so a total lead time of 10 weeks was not so bad. My friend ordered Grohe stuff from them after we ordered and she received her shipment earlier then us, guess she had no hard to get items.

If you order from them place your unit nr on the same line as your street nr, they left mine out and that caused some delays with the delivery.

So write: 123 Some Ave #12-34

And then check the progress regularly, then you can chase Sing Post. For my RMA item they were about to send it back to Singapore, that made me pretty angry as my phone nr was on the address as well.

Hi pbr,

Thanks for the reply and headsup! By the way, do you have to pay GST for your items when its shipped to Singapore? Oh not sure if GST are charged to the freight cost as well. I asked because I think it may eat into the savings that comes out of purchasing from iceprice.com. Appreciate your feedback and info here. thanks a million!

Hi pbr,

Thanks for the reply and headsup! By the way, do you have to pay GST for your items when its shipped to Singapore? Oh not sure if GST are charged to the freight cost as well. I asked because I think it may eat into the savings that comes out of purchasing from iceprice.com. Appreciate your feedback and info here. thanks a million!

Yes, Singapore Customs charges GST based on the CIF (CIF = something can't rem what, insurance and freight) value.

If the invoice value of goods does not include insurance and freight charges, the postage charge paid for the goods is to be taken as freight and insurance charges, and is to be added to the invoice value of such invoice for calculation of GST payable.

Hi hansgrohe users, I wanna ask you how u find the Quickclean (anti-limescale) technology from hansgrohe. Is it easy to clean their products? My china manufactured chrome taps and shower equipment now has lots of water patches, rust and greenish patches that are very difficult to remove.

Thinking of changing them to hansgrohe but not sure how effective are their quickclean technology. I'm a lazy person and I don't tend to wipe away moisture after a bath, except when before guests coming to my house. Are water marks n rust easily removable on hansgrohe products without proper upkeep?

Hi hansgrohe users, I wanna ask you how u find the Quickclean (anti-limescale) technology from hansgrohe. Is it easy to clean their products? My china manufactured chrome taps and shower equipment now has lots of water patches, rust and greenish patches that are very difficult to remove.

Thinking of changing them to hansgrohe but not sure how effective are their quickclean technology. I'm a lazy person and I don't tend to wipe away moisture after a bath, except when before guests coming to my house. Are water marks n rust easily removable on hansgrohe products without proper upkeep?

Where can I find Hansgrohe and grohe products besides their showroom?

Where can I find Hansgrohe and grohe products besides their showroom?

if you go to their homepages, you can see a lot of shops within singapore under "Dealer Locater" link