Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wuga98

Hansgrohe Or Grohe

Hi hansgrohe users, I wanna ask you how u find the Quickclean (anti-limescale) technology from hansgrohe. Is it easy to clean their products? My china manufactured chrome taps and shower equipment now has lots of water patches, rust and greenish patches that are very difficult to remove. Thinking of changing them to hansgrohe but not sure how effective are their quickclean technology. I'm a lazy person and I don't tend to wipe away moisture after a bath, except when before guests coming to my house. Are water marks n rust easily removable on hansgrohe products without proper upkeep?

hi all, any help on this? I want to know how effective their anti-microbial coating on their metals are, as well as how effective is this Quickclean technology?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If in doubt, ask the Germans? The answer my SO got to his question of which is the better brand is 'Grohe', with an implied 'duh!' so he didn't ask why.

Guys,

i wish to purchase some items from www.iceprice.com. who wish to buy bathroom accessories from the same website and wish to share the shipping cost? refer to www.iceprice.com for more product details.

please PM me or sms me to 98683032 if you guys are interested to joint purchase. thanks.

Interior Affairs at Tai Seng is having sale on Grohe stuff again.

http://interior-affa...promotions.html

Hmm... in your opinion, are the discounts really worth it? I suppose the 70% off applies to display sets mainly... usually I'll buy local just to have peace of mind, but the promotional price comes with a lot of limitations; I just wonder if the discounted price can rival that of buying direct from Germany.

I got my Brand new Grohe sets at 30% off. Am glad I did cos I had to call upon their support to calibrate the thermostatic feature which my plumber wasn't able to fix. Not sure if cheaper to get via shipping. Just sharing my personal experience.

I got my Brand new Grohe sets at 30% off. Am glad I did cos I had to call upon their support to calibrate the thermostatic feature which my plumber wasn't able to fix. Not sure if cheaper to get via shipping. Just sharing my personal experience.

i can save SGD450 after the tax and shipping cost if i order from www.iceprice.com.

Hi there,

I was initially considering these 2 brands too but came across another brand called Christina that's sold by Sansei. Looks like a dream, works like a dream and even more affordable than the other 2. And it's Italian made, not Thai or Chinese. Ive been using it the past 2 months and so far so good...no complaints at all...The rain shower is fantastic and has really spoilt me when I travel cos the hotel ones can hardly beat the one at home ;P

Only setback is that it takes about 2 months to arrive from Italy to Sg. Otherwise, in terms of looks and price and functionability, it's excellent!! So if you can wait, I'll recommend Christina. They have a wide range of both modern and classic designs.

The salesman Hilmi at Sansei was also great...helped me out a lot and was extremely patient with my tons of questions. Good aftersales service too when I needed the mixer holes in my sink recut. Totally dont regret getting from Sansei! :)

Happy Shopping!!

Cheers,

Serapheve

Gee... that sound really like self advertising.

How cheap is Christina when compare to Hansgrohe or Grohe? If Made in Italy at the price of made in Thailand/China, i am interested.

Gee... that sound really like self advertising.

How cheap is Christina when compare to Hansgrohe or Grohe? If Made in Italy at the price of made in Thailand/China, i am interested.

Eh, check out my profile and see my other posts. You can see that I comment on a range of stuff since Jul 2011, and give some sharp comments on lousy service in other types of companies eg lighting. Self advertisers not so free to comment elsewhere lah. I really like Christina's products/service and would like to recommend it to others too. I guess with so many fake reviews out there, it's quite easy to be cynical when someone sees a clearly stated good one... My hubby and I spent a really long time looking for nice classic designed fittings, and even renotalk didnt quite help cos most were about mainstream brands or else had mainly modern designs (our house is classic contemporary so it wont have fit our decor) So just wanted to save others some time if they are also interested in good, quality fittings. Dont be too cynical yah. :)

Regarding price, its cheaper than Hangrohe or Grohe...As mentioned, we went around looking and found it to be same heft (ie solidness) as Hangrohe/Grohe but cheaper. We dont really care about brand as long as it looked and felt nice...so we took a risk and bought it though brand not known to us and are really glad when it worked well to! Im guessing it's cheaper cos it's less branded? We took the same "risk" for our oven too and bought a relatively unknown Bertazzoni oven instead of the more renowned Miele and are also now **** happy.... Now pls dont say that I work for the Italian embassy, am Italian, Italy-holic or something cos I again chose an Italian brand over German. I have German brands too. ;)

Cheers,

Serapheve

Hi

I am going to Hamburg in May for work. Do you suggest getting my faucet there?

What else should I include in my shopping list?

Hi

I am going to Hamburg in May for work. Do you suggest getting my faucet there?

What else should I include in my shopping list?

but these kind of items weighs a ton! <figuratively speaking> Do we really hand carry things like this?

hi can anyone advise me if I could use mixer tap just for cold only.

I like those mixer tap design ... but pondering to install storage tank or not.

TIA.

I bought some Hansgrohe/Grohe taps from Germany/US for the bathroom and kitchen but my contractor says that he can't use them. Are there a different kind of specs for the taps bought overseas?