Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

dun be so negative first.....u can't control this kinda thing so keep a neutral mind first.....it's good to be prepared but you are too negative liao! 8|

maybe u go chat with the security lar...then the 3 of us can sneak in one by one and he won't notice?!?! :notti:

i suggest to xinyi liao....it's between cocktail or steam room.....she can choose....:notti:

aiyoh of course common sense must come out then go in again lar.....:bangwall:

xinyi, dun go in too long hor...cannot de leh....:notti:

got sunlight is good.....i need to tan....my colour starting to fade....:notti:

:rofl:

i will to both.. :notti:

btw just now got reporter came to my office.. dunno film what.. i wonder if i am on camera.. :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

btw just now got reporter came to my office.. dunno film what.. i wonder if i am on camera.. :notti:

u got see the tag on the microphone or not?!?! they normally paste the channel tag on the microphone....what channel one?!?! :notti:

wah u are going to be famous :rofl:

but now got job better than no job mah....but if your hubby is willing to support you then ok lar....just go...:notti:

then u still say got security!? 8|

crowded there or not de?!? :notti:

cocktail is for xinyi....i wana go swim :notti:

The whole building got security mah.. Just a matter of where they wander to... But don't think they will constantly go into the swimming poll and gym area...

Crowded anot ar.. I think it depends lar.. Weekends shd be bah.. But after work, shd be ok.. Depends on luck also...

I also wanna swim... :dancingqueen:

Maybe your boss declare giving 6 months bonus instead of 4 months?? :dribble::dribble:

The whole building got security mah.. Just a matter of where they wander to... But don't think they will constantly go into the swimming poll and gym area...

Crowded anot ar.. I think it depends lar.. Weekends shd be bah.. But after work, shd be ok.. Depends on luck also...

I also wanna swim... :dancingqueen:

Maybe your boss declare giving 6 months bonus instead of 4 months?? :dribble::dribble:

ehh y u suddenly wana go wet swimming?!? i thought u only like dry swimming?!? :notti:

wah lau 6months....:bangwall:

i think i this year 2months also dun have......ni men zhen xin fu :bangwall:

ehh y u suddenly wana go wet swimming?!? i thought u only like dry swimming?!? :notti:

Not suddenly lar...I always like wet swimming.. But just hate to turn dark.. That's why seldom swim.. But swimming after 6pm wont be that bad... At least, the sun already sleep liao... :notti:

u got see the tag on the microphone or not?!?! they normally paste the channel tag on the microphone....what channel one?!?! :notti:

wah u are going to be famous :rofl:

i dunno.. she just filming nia.. like trying to get some pics..

are you the boss?? :notti: i think you dream of bonus.. dream too much... if i really get 6mths i treat you all go eat high tea liao..

dont anyhow say hor.. I NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABT 6 MTHS BONUS. is all aunty kat say de.. 8|

i got swimsuit but i dunno how to swim :P

can just pao shui??

but then hor, my eyebrow sux without drawing now leh... so i can get wet...

stupid beautician from fancl... dunno how she shaped my eyebrow until my eyebrow tails all disappeared!! :~

can just pao shui??

stupid beautician from fancl... dunno how she shaped my eyebrow until my eyebrow tails all disappeared!! :~

........... Duuno how to swim? ...... Ok, you can join Xinyi to pa shui in the jacuzzi section...

Arbo you try to use those waterproof mascara to draw ur brows? We promise not to laugh at you... :notti:

can just pao shui??

you can join me to drink cocktail.. read book.. :notti:

........... Duuno how to swim? ...... Ok, you can join Xinyi to pa shui in the jacuzzi section...

Arbo you try to use those waterproof mascara to draw ur brows? We promise not to laugh at you... :notti:

orh.. like that say meaning you got think of laughing at her.. :notti:

you can join me to drink cocktail.. read book.. :notti:

orh.. like that say meaning you got think of laughing at her.. :notti:

Sshh...... Not that loud.... Maybe Fifi blur blur dont understand leh? :notti:

Sshh...... Not that loud.... Maybe Fifi blur blur dont understand leh? :notti:

8|8|8|8|

OT abit.. yesterday is my 1 yr anniversary in my current company.. so fast 1 yr has past... we also like almost chatting for 1 yr leh..

Edited by xinyi_reiko

KNS kat...

i dun wanna meet u all liaoz :~ :~ :~

Don't cry lar...Sayang.. Arbo like that lar, you just go to the gym k? No water... So, you can still keep your eyebrows... :notti::notti:

is aunty kat lor.. not me.. i nv tot of laughing at you.. i jio you drink cocktail and read book ok..

8|8|8| Now you run so fast.... 8|

can just pao shui??

u can pao shui and drink cocktail at the same time....then u can chit chat with xinyi while kat and me competitive swim :notti:

hmm.......oh...y not you paste those black colour sticker on your brows?!?!

or buy those false eyelash then cut shorter then paste on your brows leh?!?! :notti: