Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

sony ericsson.. 2 yr contract over liao.. so time to change phone.. lol..

u also like to change phones one??? for me, as long as the phone can use, i dun bother changing....:P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
u also like to change phones one??? for me, as long as the phone can use, i dun bother changing....:P

no need money mah.. i around 2 yrs change once.. sometime got promo.. say.. sign up now monthly subscription will have $4 discount for 2 yrs..

no need money mah.. i around 2 yrs change once.. sometime got promo.. say.. sign up now monthly subscription will have $4 discount for 2 yrs..

u using which subscriber?

cos M1 usually for long time customers they have more discounts.....if sign up new plan, the long time customer discount is no longer applicable liao...

i just signed up with singtel for the miotv

was considering between starhub and singtel... but starhub need to rent the stupid hubstation for $4++ per mth for the normal one...

dun like the rental part...

and also it uses digital line... both hubby and I prefer the analog line...

so sign up with singtel loh and added in the super saver pack (hubby wants) for $19.90 per mth for 6 mths but with 6 mths free...

this kinda thing u very fast! 8|

bandwidth only dat limited of course cannot everything be fast lah :notti:

busy recently mah....

i just signed up with singtel for the miotv

was considering between starhub and singtel... but starhub need to rent the stupid hubstation for $4++ per mth for the normal one...

dun like the rental part...

and also it uses digital line... both hubby and I prefer the analog line...

so sign up with singtel loh and added in the super saver pack (hubby wants) for $19.90 per mth for 6 mths but with 6 mths free...

bandwidth only dat limited of course cannot everything be fast lah :notti:

busy recently mah....

:bangwall: :bangwall:

u really know how to choose timing to come in....:bangwall:

we were contemplating between mio or starhub the last time....duno why we go apply starhub.....:rofl:

1 thing is i dun really like starhub lah.. must queue for so long...

the main diff between starhub and mio is the tv channels loh... tink starhub's channels are more interesting

but i only care abt the broadband :notti:

will have to go broadbandless for 10 days coz they will only activate it next yr on 5th jan... :bangwall:

for starhub, need $42++ leh if i use only the normal hubstation... dunno is that inclusive or exclusive of GST? :unsure:

u using which subscriber?

cos M1 usually for long time customers they have more discounts.....if sign up new plan, the long time customer discount is no longer applicable liao...

Singtel..

nono.. sometime back singtel CS called me.. say if extend 2 yr contract.. my current plan discount $4 more every mth.. i use this line for almost 10 yrs liao.. my plan already on 50% discount..

1 thing is i dun really like starhub lah.. must queue for so long...

the main diff between starhub and mio is the tv channels loh... tink starhub's channels are more interesting

but i only care abt the broadband :notti:

will have to go broadbandless for 10 days coz they will only activate it next yr on 5th jan... :bangwall:

for starhub, need $42++ leh if i use only the normal hubstation... dunno is that inclusive or exclusive of GST? :unsure:

i think haven't included the GST yet.....starhub bills handled by my hubby so i duno per month we pay how much.....:P

Singtel..

nono.. sometime back singtel CS called me.. say if extend 2 yr contract.. my current plan discount $4 more every mth.. i use this line for almost 10 yrs liao.. my plan already on 50% discount..

is singtel relatively cheaper compared to the other 2 subcribers?!? :unsure:

my bill per month is abt 30+ per month leh.....

Morning!! How come no one in? 8|

I'm in lar...si mi nobody?? I am a body! 8| 8|

Tmr half-day! I love christmas! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

8|8| When I quote reply, there is no one mah... 8|

Wah lao.. My company dont celebrate Xmas... No half day.. :(:( Boss back tomolo, maybe can reveal the list le... :dunno:

I AM HERE!! :dancingqueen:

me too!! tml half day!!!!!

use my boss vouchers to bought xmas goodies for my team.. so happy!! merry merry xmas!! :dancingqueen: