Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

i haven really think abt it leh.. :rofl:

8| then u still ask ppl! 8|

hmm...but seriously.....i hope to get pregnant by next year end....like that considered or not?!?!

:notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
8| then u still ask ppl! 8|

hmm...but seriously.....i hope to get pregnant by next year end....like that considered or not?!?!

:notti:

of course it is lah.. you think we are like those teens ah.. 1 time then hit bull's eye ah..

okok i think liao.. i hope my company wont too drag down by the economy.. because i hope do have chance to venture other areas other than current job scope.. and also to to have more moo lah.. :notti:

and also better health..

of course it is lah.. you think we are like those teens ah.. 1 time then hit bull's eye ah..

okok i think liao.. i hope my company wont too drag down by the economy.. because i hope do have chance to venture other areas other than current job scope.. and also to to have more moo lah.. :notti:

and also better health..

ya lor...sometimes i quite xian mu those teens also :notti:

ehh but resolution is like action plan right?? yours too general leh......u want better health but hw u going to achieve?!?? exercise?!? be more specific lar :P

ya lor...sometimes i quite xian mu those teens also :notti:

ehh but resolution is like action plan right?? yours too general leh......u want better health but hw u going to achieve?!?? exercise?!? be more specific lar :P

:rofl:

ok lah.. let me think then let you know again.. :notti:

:rofl:

ok lah.. let me think then let you know again.. :notti:

ehh....maybe one of your resolution same as mine?!? :notti:

that depends whether is my job is stable or not for next yr..

but i kinda hope for a rabbit baby.. hehe..

arr then u got to get started now liao...not much time leh :notti:

after that is dragon mah...boey pai also mah....:notti:

arr then u got to get started now liao...not much time leh :notti:

after that is dragon mah...boey pai also mah....:notti:

rabbit is year 2011 leh.. still long lor.. 2009 is bull.. 2010 is tiger..

MORNING!! IS TGIF!! :dancingqueen: HOLIDAY SEASONS!!! :dancingqueen:

morning! went home very late yest after the dinner...today super duper sleepy sia zz zz

think the reality of retrenchment is becoming very real now...they just announced in the papers today :bangwall:

morning! went home very late yest after the dinner...today super duper sleepy sia zz zz

think the reality of retrenchment is becoming very real now...they just announced in the papers today :bangwall:

i been sleeping pretty late for the past 2 days liao.. zz zz zz.. was out.. today will be going out also.. :bangwall:

hmm.. i think cant help it ba.. you got any contingency plan??

i been sleeping pretty late for the past 2 days liao.. zz zz zz.. was out.. today will be going out also.. :bangwall:

hmm.. i think cant help it ba.. you got any contingency plan??

today have a gathering with my friends also...gonna be home late again too zz zz

ya lor...but depressing news mah.....trust them to announce it just days before xmas.....

even execution of prisoners, they also let them have a hearty last meal before cutting their head....ours was out of the blue....dio pok also duno.....:bangwall:

not yet...still conceptualising....actually i was kinda hoping they would pok me...then i can have excuse to leave my job and maybe start something i like....like own business or what.....:P

today have a gathering with my friends also...gonna be home late again too zz zz

ya lor...but depressing news mah.....trust them to announce it just days before xmas.....

even execution of prisoners, they also let them have a hearty last meal before cutting their head....ours was out of the blue....dio pok also duno.....:bangwall:

not yet...still conceptualising....actually i was kinda hoping they would pok me...then i can have excuse to leave my job and maybe start something i like....like own business or what.....:P

business?? what kind?? selling women's stuffs?

business?? what kind?? selling women's stuffs?

haven't conceptualised yet.....i need to plan....if sell women's stuff, rem to come and peng chang ok! :notti: