Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Fifi is a SHE hor!! :angry:

:P :P :P

ya... but it's diff mah... used to see her everyday and everyday when i reached home, she will wag her tail at me...

:rofl: ok she she......:P

You've got to get used to it lor.....anway your parent's place also not that far.....still ok de lar..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
around 3.8 mths.. :dancingqueen: plus that june 1 mth.. in total 4.8 mths..

can save up for rainy days liao..

:jawdrop: so much ar?! your company affected by the downturn?!

That time we received broadcast saying our CEO has forgone his variable bonus this year.....i think not much hope for bonus this year for us...:bangwall:

:jawdrop: so much ar?! your company affected by the downturn?!

That time we received broadcast saying our CEO has forgone his variable bonus this year.....i think not much hope for bonus this year for us...:bangwall:

sure got affect lah..

as in, june i got 1 mth liao mah.. then now another 3.8 mths.. so in total 4.8..

sure got affect lah..

as in, june i got 1 mth liao mah.. then now another 3.8 mths.. so in total 4.8..

3.8 months is really good sia....

ya man.. consider this yr my company make more $$ than last yr.. then because need to think of yr 2009.. else.. probably more..

In times like these, u still can get that kind of bonus is considered extremely good liao....at least your company isn't stingy....

In times like these, u still can get that kind of bonus is considered extremely good liao....at least your company isn't stingy....

i agree with you.. but this bonus thingy.. i not going to touch... all save up for rainy days or investment..

i agree with you.. but this bonus thingy.. i not going to touch... all save up for rainy days or investment..

ya if i were you, i would do the same too...probably like kat.....keep the money shio shio under the pillow until this whole crazy thing is over :notti:

ya if i were you, i would do the same too...probably like kat.....keep the money shio shio under the pillow until this whole crazy thing is over :notti:

aunty kat will probably do wall paper for her whole house liao.. :notti:

morning!!!! :dancingqueen:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Morning! Merry Xmas!! Instead of snow, we get rain!!! :sport-smiley-004:

I love christmas! :sport-smiley-004: