Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

i oso half day 2morow :notti:

morning my team going to Macdonalds to eat breakfast... team building session initiated by ownself :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
8|8| When I quote reply, there is no one mah... 8|

Wah lao.. My company dont celebrate Xmas... No half day.. :(:( Boss back tomolo, maybe can reveal the list le... :dunno:

:P :P :P

dun worry so much abt it lar....there's pretty much nothing u can do or u can control.....relax :)

i never hor...

i work very the hard one ok!!

recently really overwhelming with work... a lot of things to read up and not enuff time... to think end of the yr they still so on to schedule meetings... :bangwall:

ya... moving this weekend. yesterday i told Fifi... think she abit sad... i only worried dat nephew will bully her

so i told her "boy boy bully, fifi go look for daddy, daddy will sayang Fifi"

then last nite nephew really wanna make fun of fifi... she really ran to the kitchen to look for my dad :rofl:

so cute rite!!!! :)

i never hor...

recently really overwhelming with work... a lot of things to read up and not enuff time... to think end of the yr they still so on to schedule meetings... :bangwall:

ya... moving this weekend. yesterday i told Fifi... think she abit sad... i only worried dat nephew will bully her

then last nite nephew really wanna make fun of fifi... she really ran to the kitchen to look for my dad :rofl:

haha.. fifi really know how to listen leh..

must happy happy move into your new house ok.. after soo long wait.. also a new start for 2009.. :sport-smiley-004:

i never hor...

Wow congrats to your moving house! :dancingqueen:

:rofl: wah your fifi very smart.....

happy to move in...

but sad to leave fifi

coz i'm afraid she will think that i dun want her anymore... :~

U think too much lar.....then how come u dun wana bring her over to your new house??

she very sticky to my dad... i bring her over, she will be upset

i dun bring her over, i will be upset.

but at least she still stays close to her fav daddy mah...

guess i have to make an effort to go back and bring her for walks every sunday...

she very sticky to my dad... i bring her over, she will be upset

i dun bring her over, i will be upset.

but at least she still stays close to her fav daddy mah...

guess i have to make an effort to go back and bring her for walks every sunday...

your new house close to your parents' house?

if drive, ard 15 to 20 mins

hubby was saying get a weekend car so dat i can bring fifi go out on weekends. hahaha

tink he abit shocked... coz dat day i cried abit when hugging fifi and telling him i cant bear to leave her :X

if drive, ard 15 to 20 mins

hubby was saying get a weekend car so dat i can bring fifi go out on weekends. hahaha

tink he abit shocked... coz dat day i cried abit when hugging fifi and telling him i cant bear to leave her :X

:bangwall: very emo leh u.....still can go back see him de what....or best still.....each of you go buy mountain bike....then anytime also can cycle back and see him.....good exercise also...or u wana run to your parents' house?!? lagi more good :notti:

Fifi is a SHE hor!! :angry:

:P :P :P

ya... but it's diff mah... used to see her everyday and everyday when i reached home, she will wag her tail at me...