Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Don't cry lar...Sayang.. Arbo like that lar, you just go to the gym k? No water... So, you can still keep your eyebrows... :notti::notti:

8|8|8| Now you run so fast.... 8|

but is the truth that i nv say anything of laughing her.. pls scroll up and read properly..

u can pao shui and drink cocktail at the same time....then u can chit chat with xinyi while kat and me competitive swim :notti:

hmm.......oh...y not you paste those black colour sticker on your brows?!?!

or buy those false eyelash then cut shorter then paste on your brows leh?!?! :notti:

your ideas very lame leh.. :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
8|8|8|8|

OT abit.. yesterday is my 1 yr anniversary in my current company.. so fast 1 yr has past... we also like almost chatting for 1 yr leh..

ya lor......all thanks to uncle p for bringing all of us together...maybe we shd drink him drink kopitiam kopi someday...:notti:

u can pao shui and drink cocktail at the same time....then u can chit chat with xinyi while kat and me competitive swim :notti:

hmm.......oh...y not you paste those black colour sticker on your brows?!?!

or buy those false eyelash then cut shorter then paste on your brows leh?!?! :notti:

Competitive swim??? Dun want lar.. Later next day my muscles ache like mad... 8|

You even more bad than me leh... 8|

but is the truth that i nv say anything of laughing her.. pls scroll up and read properly..

your ideas very lame leh.. :bangwall:

But her ideas more original... I think if use her idea, the brow will look more natural.. But I dunno can last how long lar...

Competitive swim??? Dun want lar.. Later next day my muscles ache like mad... 8|

You even more bad than me leh... 8|

But her ideas more original... I think if use her idea, the brow will look more natural.. But I dunno can last how long lar...

:bangwall: u very ma huan leh...u tong xiao dry swimming your hand no ache meh?!?! same de mar! 8|

can try lar.....:notti:

yaya.. bring us together.. then he goes mia.. :bangwall:

shd thank him for starting this thread to let us spam :notti:

:bangwall: u very ma huan leh...u tong xiao dry swimming your hand no ache meh?!?! same de mar! 8|

can try lar.....:notti:

shd thank him for starting this thread to let us spam :notti:

Mai siao siao.. this thread over 400 pages leh.. highest thread in RT ok.. :notti:

what kind of resolution is that.. :bangwall:

my kind lar...u nvr state must what kind...so i just put my kind lor...:P