Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
missysg

25% Discount For Grohe Items!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

yes, only 1 time? and how did you get it? 8|

hi i got the discount card which is entitled to 25% discount for grohe items.

anyone interested?

hi all sorry for my late reply.

wuga98 ~ this discount card was given to me by my boss and i dunno how she got it. lolx. is valid for 3 months which is from jan till march.

Liana79B & OnePostWonder ~ i am most happy to share the good deal with all of u but the thing is i also dunno how to go abt it. i was thinking maybe is like u all can go and see...then take down the model then i help u all buy. if not we arrange for a day at parkmall and buy together. what u all think?

hi all sorry for my late reply.

wuga98 ~ this discount card was given to me by my boss and i dunno how she got it. lolx. is valid for 3 months which is from jan till march.

Liana79B & OnePostWonder ~ i am most happy to share the good deal with all of u but the thing is i also dunno how to go abt it. i was thinking maybe is like u all can go and see...then take down the model then i help u all buy. if not we arrange for a day at parkmall and buy together. what u all think?

ok...i shall go down parkmall to take a look first then decide what i want afterwhich i will arrange to meet up with u and whoever interested and we can purchase together...this way we will save time when we meet...

hi Liana79B sure np. let me know ya.

ckoonyin ~ is quote wothwhile if u paying for quality. :notti:

that i definately agree.................just like buying a ferarri and a chery QQ

hi Liana79B sure np. let me know ya.

ckoonyin ~ is quote wothwhile if u paying for quality. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi...ive went to parkmall ad oh my god...i love the products but *sigh* its sooooo expensive even after the discount. But i did manage to find something affordable and something which I need.

Let me know when u would like to purchase urs...for me no hurry anytime will do

Hi...ive went to parkmall ad oh my god...i love the products but *sigh* its sooooo expensive even after the discount. But i did manage to find something affordable and something which I need.

Let me know when u would like to purchase urs...for me no hurry anytime will do

hi liana79B ~ Ya the things over there are x but nice right. How much is the one that u had aimed for?

o so u staying at TP blk 79b wor..cos previously u dun hv any signature but see yr nick got 79b behind so suspect u are the proud owner of TP 79B and haha as what i had guessed.

i be going down to see see first then we arrange for a meet up.

hi liana79B ~ Ya the things over there are x but nice right. How much is the one that u had aimed for?

o so u staying at TP blk 79b wor..cos previously u dun hv any signature but see yr nick got 79b behind so suspect u are the proud owner of TP 79B and haha as what i had guessed.

i be going down to see see first then we arrange for a meet up.

ya im fm TP79B ... I planning to get the jet spray where ppl usually install next to toilet bowl each abt $100 so i need to get 2 sets so will be abt $150 after disc...actually if we buy more we can ask for additional 5%...hehe no harm trying

actually i like the rainfall shower head but too espennsive abt 3k ... since Teka having sale i will be going teka to buy the rainshower....

Hi!

I would like to ask you all if you know what's the difference between Grohe and Hans Grohe? :thumbs up:

I bought a few things from Hans Grohe before when they had their warehouse sale but always wanted to know the difference between the 2 brands... :thumbs up:

ya im fm TP79B ... I planning to get the jet spray where ppl usually install next to toilet bowl each abt $100 so i need to get 2 sets so will be abt $150 after disc...actually if we buy more we can ask for additional 5%...hehe no harm trying

actually i like the rainfall shower head but too espennsive abt 3k ... since Teka having sale i will be going teka to buy the rainshower....

ya i also like their rainfall shower. teka having sale now? at UE square huh? when till when huh?

roughly know how many % off?

Hi!

I would like to ask you all if you know what's the difference between Grohe and Hans Grohe? :thumbs up:

I bought a few things from Hans Grohe before when they had their warehouse sale but always wanted to know the difference between the 2 brands... :thumbs up:

hi shivan...thereis a thread on this topic hansgrohe and grohe.

but i rem the thread says that one of them the quality is much more better. u can try to look for the thread in renotalk.