Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wuga98

Stile

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

noone here use them before? !!

i was at Stile, Builders Design Centre near to Sg Expo, anyone used is using them for marbles/granites/tiles etc. Thanks.

:dancingqueen:

Edited by wuga98

They are expensive. Majority european tiles as compared to the tile shops along Balestier, majority china tiles.

have you used them before? expesive in what sense...? :dunno: Thanks

They are expensive. Majority european tiles as compared to the tile shops along Balestier, majority china tiles.

I went there last weekend with my hubby. Might be using them as they have pretty good offer on marble, though the colour of the offered marble is not attractive. Since it matches my flooring theme, I have no problem.

A bit out of the topic :rofl: The 2 sale personnel who entertained me were very friendly and nice, guess their workmanship should be ok too? :notti:

I went there last weekend with my hubby. Might be using them as they have pretty good offer on marble, though the colour of the offered marble is not attractive. Since it matches my flooring theme, I have no problem.

A bit out of the topic !! The 2 sale personnel who entertained me were very friendly and nice, guess their workmanship should be ok too? !!

How much is the offer on marble, and what colour is it?

Edited by GoalHome

$9 per square feet (originally cut from slab), which means any length you want but width is always 60cm, thickness is only 2cm. I think it can only be used for kitchen top.

Colour is dark green. My kitchen floor is light green moasic tiles. Unless I replace the floor with something else, I will stick to green for kitchen top :)

I'm currently trying to work with Builder's shop on the 4th floor to do my granite kitchen counter top. Not sure if it's the same shop but the building is the same one.

Thought the price was quite reasonable. Black galaxy granite top 2cm thickness at 37.16/ft (min order 10 ft), $80/hole (e.g. for sink, stove etc), $350 per order for installation. :notti:

Wish we found this shop earlier could have saved so much for the tiles (50% cheaper than the tile shop our contractor brought us to) but too late.

we bought our marbles and all homo tiles from them. Am still assessing if we shd be getting all the kitchen and vanity top from them.

They have more choices and also some of their tiles are very competitive. :yamseng:

I'm currently trying to work with Builder's shop on the 4th floor to do my granite kitchen counter top. Not sure if it's the same shop but the building is the same one.

Thought the price was quite reasonable. Black galaxy granite top 2cm thickness at 37.16/ft (min order 10 ft), $80/hole (e.g. for sink, stove etc), $350 per order for installation. :paint:

Wish we found this shop earlier could have saved so much for the tiles (50% cheaper than the tile shop our contractor brought us to) but too late.

we bought our marbles and all homo tiles from them. Am still assessing if we shd be getting all the kitchen and vanity top from them.

They have more choices and also some of their tiles are very competitive. :)

How much is your marble quote psf? U get them to lay or engage a separate contractor?

More choices? I was told by my bf it is not the case now. He went to them 1.5 years ago for his house renovation. He said they have many tiles at that time. When I was there with him 2 weeks ago, the whole place was a little bit empty with not that many tiles being displayed. When my bf asked them for the reason, they replied there used to be a Kitchen Concept shop in their building but they have moved out recently. Nevertheless, some of the tiles they have are still pretty nice and classic. I personally like a type of tile with uneven moasic-like strips on it :)

it may not be appropriate to list the psf here but i found the quality and the price somewhat cheaper than some shops we went to. We got the Ariston and the siez is 900x900. Included in the price is dry lay and also coating of sealant.

My suggestion is to choice the type first, "name" and then ask a few shops to compare price. Also bare in mind that marble in natural stone and it will have natural vein lines, some marble have a lot of these, some a little less. Pls specific on what you want to get the right apple to apple comparison.

:sport-smiley-004:

How much is your marble quote psf? U get them to lay or engage a separate contractor?

no idea about 1.5 yrs ago, but considering now, i find they have enough to keep me confuse. :sport-smiley-004:

More choices? I was told by my bf it is not the case now. He went to them 1.5 years ago for his house renovation. He said they have many tiles at that time. When I was there with him 2 weeks ago, the whole place was a little bit empty with not that many tiles being displayed. When my bf asked them for the reason, they replied there used to be a Kitchen Concept shop in their building but they have moved out recently. Nevertheless, some of the tiles they have are still pretty nice and classic. I personally like a type of tile with uneven moasic-like strips on it :)