Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blueblue_m6

A & J Home Sweet Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
bro,

your lightings :notti:

dark and classy!!

the overall theme is modern gothic? dark victorian?

never mind, i am just babbling..hehe :P

hey bro, im not "bro".. lolx! :lol:

thanx for the compliments. :lol:

i also dunno wat kind of concept my hse is.. hmm.. tot it was modern-contemporary.. more of modern i guess.. hehe. my living/dinning rm's carpentry is glossy black with black mirrors.. wallpaper'll be gold-tone-base (plain gold with a little texture as nt to "overkill" my small living area).. sofa's glossy brown.. curtains black/dark grey (still dunno wat kind of colour & material.. organza or velvet?)

btw, here's a pic of my sofa.. will be giving the cushions black-furry-clothings. hehe. :lol:

dsc00559yu9.jpg

my id wants me to pay the next 40% next tues le... isnt it a li' too fast? i've juz paid 45% when hacking starts.. & since my carpentry can only commence after cny, i reali c no hurry.. wat u guys think?

wooo that sounds like modern opulence liao

shine and regal feel :help::bow:

hey, saw in other threads u r the WMF club president!! lolx!! :curse:

can i join ur club too?? lolx! i bought my WMF (philadelphia) cutleries, WMF red & white wine glasses, champagne glasses, short & tall glasses, as well as a WMF knife set (messer-set) recently at robinson sale. :notti:

my id wants me to pay the next 40% next tues le... isnt it a li' too fast? i've juz paid 45% when hacking starts.. & since my carpentry can only commence after cny, i reali c no hurry.. wat u guys think?

thought only pay when the carpentry stuff are made in the factory?

think it's a little too early to pay lah, skali they run away how? :( :(

hey, saw in other threads u r the WMF club president!! lolx!! :yamseng:

can i join ur club too?? lolx! i bought my WMF (philadelphia) cutleries, WMF red & white wine glasses, champagne glasses, short & tall glasses, as well as a WMF knife set (messer-set) recently at robinson sale. :(

wah like that you can become president liao wor

me only have the active kitchen series and some pots nia

hoping to get some kitchen accessories at the next 20% + 10% sale :P

yup agree with apple. Its too fast to pay now. And infact till now when my carpentries are almost done i only pay 75% of the reno amount. He keeps asking for chq but my hubby and I are kinda pissed off with all the delays. Since he delays us. We'll delay his payment. :yamseng:

And I guess you might wanna pay him on the day the carpentries starts? At least you feel safer.

hehe blueblue ur blog is running so fast, nearly cant catch up. saw my name above again, i am not fortune teller la keke :yamseng:

wa so fast need to pay another 40%? so u have already paid 45% for the "kai gong"..by right another 40% is for the start work at factory. but they havent start, so wait till after cny then pay can?

Electronics appliances in our kitchen

4. FQ 1012 C.1/E ICE Catalytic Oven

touchscreenovenes9.jpg

Hi BLUE

I also intend to buy this kind of oven.

But really not sure where to put.

Is it something like slot the oven in the middle of the full height cabinet?

Thanks.

HAPPY

think it's a little too early to pay lah, skali they run away how? :(:no:

hoping to get some kitchen accessories at the next 20% + 10% sale :P

ya.. tot so too..i told him i'll pay after cny. then he says if tat's the case the project will delay by a few days cos carpentry will only start 2.5 wks after cny (tat includes my kitchen as well)..

yup agree with apple. Its too fast to pay now. And infact till now when my carpentries are almost done i only pay 75% of the reno amount. He keeps asking for chq but my hubby and I are kinda pissed off with all the delays. Since he delays us. We'll delay his payment. 8|

lolx.. u & ur hubby's so hiong.. lolx! think mi & my hubby too soft le.. must bai4 ni3 men2 wei2 shi1.. :yamseng:

hi blueblue, really really love your lights! :sport-smiley-004:

lolx~! went back eurostar again (cos my mum wanna change some lights at hm before cny). kind of worried now if the living rm light (80 diameter) is too big for my small 3.1x4.8m living area..

hehe blueblue ur blog is running so fast, nearly cant catch up. saw my name above again, i am not fortune teller la keke :P

wa so fast need to pay another 40%? so u have already paid 45% for the "kai gong"..by right another 40% is for the start work at factory. but they havent start, so wait till after cny then pay can?

kitchen cabinet considered carpentry? he says if payment is made next tues, he'll start on kitchen cabinet before cny, but it'll oni be ready after cny..

Hi BLUE

I also intend to buy this kind of oven.

But really not sure where to put.

Is it something like slot the oven in the middle of the full height cabinet?

Thanks.

HAPPY

normally ppl will put it in the kitchen cabinet below the hob or in the middle of a full height cabinet. the latter is more recommended as u wont have to stood down to use the oven. in future, when ur wife gets pregnant, it's easier for her to use the oven at eye-level. (<-i designed a part of my kitchen to b full height cabinet for this reason. Must think of future mah.. hehe. :dancingqueen: )

juz my 2cents worth. :)

Edited by blueblue_m6

hi blueblue,

yup kitchen cabinet is carpentry..oh like that ah. has the carpenter came to ur hse to measure already? if yes..then its reasonable to give the 40%.

if the carpenter havent come, i duno how they can start the kitchen cabinet at factory..

u need to be at ur hse with the carpenter also, so cannot be that the carpenter come to measure himself without u

hmmm..

MasterRm + Bedroom 2 = New Master Rm :sport-smiley-004:

dsc00576qf7.jpg

view from Master Bathrm Door:

dsc00578cf8.jpg

view from Master Rm door:

dsc00595cr2.jpg

dsc00577ee7.jpg

new door frame for BR3 (original height of door reduced to hide aircon duct)

dsc00598yl1.jpg

hi blueblue,

yup kitchen cabinet is carpentry..oh like that ah. has the carpenter came to ur hse to measure already? if yes..then its reasonable to give the 40%.

if the carpenter havent come, i duno how they can start the kitchen cabinet at factory..

u need to be at ur hse with the carpenter also, so cannot be that the carpenter come to measure himself without u

hmmm..

measurement has yet to be made. hmm.. maybe i'll try chamsiong with him.. pay a percentage, but nt full 40%...

Edited by blueblue_m6

think it's a little too early to pay lah, skali they run away how? :) :)

hoping to get some kitchen accessories at the next 20% + 10% sale 8|

another WMF clubmember...

another active kitchen VIPmember :deal:

I suggest a road named WMF Boulevard be placed in SENGKANG :wub:

Edited by compassvale

need some advises here on kitchen sink.. im so confused.. :furious:

1.UnderMount or 2.TopMount?

pls vote. thankiu~

Edited by blueblue_m6