Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Ad Photos -how Many Is Enough?

Hi fifteenmay,

Glad to hear you have finally decided on your AD photographer. My HB also likes peter's work. I hav met up with him recently to do my PS photos selection...really liked the pics he took for us. Eventually bought all the pics :jammin: .... So now i'm waiting to see my album layout. Thou i would like to engage him for my AD but i'm more interested in the cartoon animation i saw fr another co haha...

Hi Kittyng,

I am glad to hear the good comments about Peter! You bought all the pictures? Do you mean PS? Wow that must have cost quite alot :rolleyes:. i have engaged him for my AD and i hope we get real nice photos!

I also went to meet with Coffee and Tea pple, but unfortunately we are looking at animation for our pre wedding video so we dropped them. Oh ya, i think they have a tie up with Depixel for photography.Depixel was our second choice for AD Photographer.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hihi jus wana share mine... my package includes 300 4r photos in slip in album, childhood slideshow & storybook album... im still waitin for the storybook album or is it coffee album? hee hee.... anyway, im nt sure if my PG edited all the photos but he did edit the 300 printed... the number of photos in the cd he gave to me is 800++ ... :dribble:! Yeh when he told me so many i :P anyway he was late in the am... he missed the making up part... when he arrived I already changed into my gown... but luckily my VG was early.. he managed to get me being made up... oh well...

hihi jus wana share mine... my package includes 300 4r photos in slip in album, childhood slideshow & storybook album... im still waitin for the storybook album or is it coffee album? hee hee.... anyway, im nt sure if my PG edited all the photos but he did edit the 300 printed... the number of photos in the cd he gave to me is 800++ ... :yamseng:! Yeh when he told me so many i :dancingqueen: anyway he was late in the am... he missed the making up part... when he arrived I already changed into my gown... but luckily my VG was early.. he managed to get me being made up... oh well...

Hi Candyprincess,

Do you think a VG is necessary?

I am having second thoughts on should i get one...

Is it worth it?

Hi,

I'm looking for a photography and videography for my actual day. After reading so much, may I ask how much should we be looking at say like fifteenmay's 300 photos? As I'm renovating my house now, I need to do my financial planning well to know how much we need to budget for the price.

Hi Candyprincess,

Do you think a VG is necessary?

I am having second thoughts on should i get one...

Is it worth it?

initially we didnt think it was... but our Pastor suggested us to get one because the day will pass in a blur and we wldnt knw what happened.. i was glad i did! because i got to see the gate crashing session, what i missed out on during the whole ceremony, the dinner, pple coming in, mingling... I would suggest that if u have the extra funds to go ahead and get one. It was nice to see the dvd because seriously speaking, the day really passed in a blur and I didnt really remember what happened... ahahahahah! also the fact that my PG was late and missed the make up session, my VG managed to get it... they are from different companies and it was nice to see different scenes and views from 2 professionals... Photos capture moments, Videos captures scenes...

It was WORTH IT! :yamseng::bangwall::notti:

Edited by candyprincess

initially we didnt think it was... but our Pastor suggested us to get one because the day will pass in a blur and we wldnt knw what happened.. i was glad i did! because i got to see the gate crashing session, what i missed out on during the whole ceremony, the dinner, pple coming in, mingling... I would suggest that if u have the extra funds to go ahead and get one. It was nice to see the dvd because seriously speaking, the day really passed in a blur and I didnt really remember what happened... ahahahahah! also the fact that my PG was late and missed the make up session, my VG managed to get it... they are from different companies and it was nice to see different scenes and views from 2 professionals... Photos capture moments, Videos captures scenes...

It was WORTH IT! :bangwall::notti:8|

Hi Candyprincess,

Thank you for the feedback. As we dun have gatecrashing, i dun think we will miss much :yamseng: However,we do want to video our church wedding as we believe that it will be a real meaningful session. do we need to video the wedding dinner? i thought ofjust videoing the morning session. who did u engaga for your vg? was he any good? any contacts?

ok, i will check with my htb and check around for quotations.

Hi Toppie,

The photographypackages are about 1k - 1.5k. These are the lower end ones but their photos are not bad.

you can try ampm photography for 150 photos.photos are really nicely taken.

Yew Kwang 300 photos

Depixel photography 300 photos.our second choice

Daylight Picture 300 photos. we took his package in the end.

Take note that these are all photographers only.

There are some tie ups between photographers and videographers that might save abit.

Hope these help!

i got celestine frm fotowerkz ... very professional! good! for the dinner he video-ed our walking in as well as the yum seng session ba... hmmm also scenes here and there... initially i also only wanted for morning n church... then I was thinking since dinner i wld be so busy with make up, walking down, cut cake, cheers, take photo, i wldnt knw what wld be happening.. so i decided to have for dinner as well... also the fact that my lil bro sang during the dinner... so that was captured... was awesome!!

Hi Candyprincess,

Thank you for the feedback. As we dun have gatecrashing, i dun think we will miss much :furious: However,we do want to video our church wedding as we believe that it will be a real meaningful session. do we need to video the wedding dinner? i thought ofjust videoing the morning session. who did u engaga for your vg? was he any good? any contacts?

ok, i will check with my htb and check around for quotations.

Hi Toppie,

The photographypackages are about 1k - 1.5k. These are the lower end ones but their photos are not bad.

you can try ampm photography for 150 photos.photos are really nicely taken.

Yew Kwang 300 photos

Depixel photography 300 photos.our second choice

Daylight Picture 300 photos. we took his package in the end.

Take note that these are all photographers only.

There are some tie ups between photographers and videographers that might save abit.

Hope these help!

Hi fifteenmay,

Can you PM me the contact number of those photographer for my contact? Thanks

i got celestine frm fotowerkz ... very professional! good! for the dinner he video-ed our walking in as well as the yum seng session ba... hmmm also scenes here and there... initially i also only wanted for morning n church... then I was thinking since dinner i wld be so busy with make up, walking down, cut cake, cheers, take photo, i wldnt knw what wld be happening.. so i decided to have for dinner as well... also the fact that my lil bro sang during the dinner... so that was captured... was awesome!!

Hi candy princess,

Can you PM me the contact number for Celestine? How does she charge for the videography?

Hi Candyprincess,

Can i have the contact and how much it cost you?

PM me : )

cheekybee,

great tips!!

exactly wat we did when we select the photos! :thumbs up:

Edited by Fifi

Thanks Fifi...heehe...not easy to be self-disciplined hor?

At first we told ourselves 42 photos should be quite enough but we ended up choosing another 20 more... :bangwall:

Nivlek...wow that's quite a lot...think you almost bought all of the photos? Do you feel happy after spending that $4.7k?? If yes...then don't think about it already lor...hee...I fully understand how the temptation of topping up can be so overwhelming!! :rolleyes:

For couples who do not wish to spend that much...remember to constantly remind each other on that day...pinch each other if that works...haha...

Thanks Fifi...heehe...not easy to be self-disciplined hor?

At first we told ourselves 42 photos should be quite enough but we ended up choosing another 20 more... :bangwall:

Nivlek...wow that's quite a lot...think you almost bought all of the photos? Do you feel happy after spending that $4.7k?? If yes...then don't think about it already lor...hee...I fully understand how the temptation of topping up can be so overwhelming!! :rolleyes:

For couples who do not wish to spend that much...remember to constantly remind each other on that day...pinch each other if that works...haha...

On our way to select the photos, I instructed my hubby many many times to give me one tight slap to wake me up if I ever displayed the slightest hint of wanting to top up the photos...:notti:

But in the end, we still topped up 6 photos....though not much, not easy to control not to top up also...sigh...

Before going down, must really convince yourself not to top up....