Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

January Balloting Result Out!

Hey pongy, I'm not in the Queenstown selection but I would like to highlight that my fiance and I did not receive the package at all for our Bedok selection and it was only when we called HDB on the 1st day of the selection that we were told that the package has been sent out and my fiance had to rush down to pick up a duplicate set of the documents. Luckily for us, we've been doing our research online, the only things we really needed were the application forms.

Lesson learnt: Bug HDB actively coz u never know if u're missing something.

anyone know whether HDB can sell me the model which they display at TPY hdb hub?

Thanks. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi seraphinee,

Thanks for your information! Woah din know that HDB can make such error! :bangwall:

Hi funfun,

Mine is on 17th. Hey like what seraphine said, we better make sure the package gets send to us..if not have to bug them! Btw, i tink there are more units than what is shown on the web (this info i learn from sgbride forum). So i'm anxious to know what are the "xtra" units that are available. You may wan to take note of this too! :deal:

Hey pongy,

yah.. I realised that they release more unit, initially 5rm Queenstown is 89units available but now is 97

units! but I can't identify which one is the extra one.. anyone aware?

I tik some SERS ppl gv up their unit suddenly... hmmm...

Shall we inform each other once we got the package??

:notti:

haha.. i am yr next block neigbour.. 220B... :)

hi ! neighbour, same blk ..me in 7th flr!

how abt you?

me and boyfie everyday dreaming abt when we can get the keys,...

wanna picnic inside haah...so kancheong!

wats ur flr? :notti:

wow wow. basking in love eh, Big Orange, hehe. :D

now gota wait for the 2nd appointment, cant wait to collect keys!

i wonder when will we be able to collect our keys!

my boyfie and me went ikea,courts tampines yday and was like, woah!

we want this kind tat kind..

gg esctatik in a new playground..

haha

:dancingqueen:

Hey pongy,

yah.. I realised that they release more unit, initially 5rm Queenstown is 89units available but now is 97

units! but I can't identify which one is the extra one.. anyone aware?

I tik some SERS ppl gv up their unit suddenly... hmmm...

Shall we inform each other once we got the package??

:notti:

Hi funfun,

Sure sure will let u noe when my HTB got the package...

ya so i'm anxious to know which are the additional units.. i managed to find 4 'new' units (in Tanglin Halt) and last sat i kpo..went down to take a look at these 4 'new' units, and pleasingly, they are juz like other new units... So really dunno y pple gave up their chances. But dun care lah, as long as the condition is gd.. the more pple give up the better right?? cos it means we have more units to choose from!! :dancingqueen:

I din bio 5rm ones so cant tell u which are the new units. Btw, i tink there are some additional new units from Blk 91.. :notti:

U got the same Q no as me right?? How come ur appt is 16th?? Tot HDB serve the same no of applicants every day?? That is funny..hmm :dunno:

Hi funfun,

ya so i'm anxious to know which are the additional units.. i managed to find 4 'new' units (in Tanglin Halt) and last sat i kpo..went down to take a look at these 4 'new' units, and pleasingly, they are juz like other new units... So really dunno y pple gave up their chances. But dun care lah, as long as the condition is gd.. the more pple give up the better right?? cos it means we have more units to choose from!! :dancingqueen:

I din bio 5rm ones so cant tell u which are the new units. Btw, i tink there are some additional new units from Blk 91.. :notti:

U got the same Q no as me right?? How come ur appt is 16th?? Tot HDB serve the same no of applicants every day?? That is funny..hmm :dunno:

hi all,

we have gotten the package from HDB liao. our date is on the 15th... yah they do have a few more units added.

Hi funfun,

pongy..

yalo.. so strange.. mine is 16 may, 3.30pm.. urs?

maybe u are the 1st applicant on 17th?

hi all,

we have gotten the package from HDB liao. our date is on the 15th... yah they do have a few more units added.

Hi sq007,

Mind sharing with me which are the 'new' units at tanglin halt and Stratmore? Izzit alot to be listed here? :unsure:

pongy..

yalo.. so strange.. mine is 16 may, 3.30pm.. urs?

maybe u are the 1st applicant on 17th?

I dunno if i'm the first a not leh... what time is the first applicant 8.30am? 9am??? funny...hmm.. \aiyah, why HDB website din list all the units?? :furious:

pongy...

yalo!!

some additional unit in blk 91 but not show in website... sianz...

I oso lazy to count is there reli 97units tt show in website.. lol

pongy...

yalo!!

woh woh.. now the 2nd batch of jan BE start to be activte!!! heee.. :notti:

btw, can we change the window of bedok unit to double glazed window?

where can i read more about this.

TIA

Edited by big orange

hi ! neighbour, same blk ..me in 7th flr!

how abt you?

me and boyfie everyday dreaming abt when we can get the keys,...

wanna picnic inside haah...so kancheong!

wats ur flr? :notti:

i wonder when will we be able to collect our keys!

my boyfie and me went ikea,courts tampines yday and was like, woah!

we want this kind tat kind..

gg esctatik in a new playground..

haha

:dancingqueen:

Hi neighbour,

Hhaa.. wow so gd ah.. 7th floor... we onli managed to get the 4th floor on SAT :(

heard everyone said the keys will be really 3mnths later like Aug.. but there are actually ppl living there..

i went to the showroom on grd floor by the uncle contractor... like quite small.. but anyway will try to make it look bigger... lol.. :)

pongy...

yalo!!

hi funfun, i already received the package from HDB, apparently for 5 room they added a few unit for strathmore, now they each blk of the strathmore have units offered, but all in the 2nd or/and 3rd floor, only blk 49 has higher floor.

As for tanglin halt, there are no additional units. I think the same goes with holland and dover, i didn't bother to check the holland and dover. :)

Hi sq007,

Mind sharing with me which are the 'new' units at tanglin halt and Stratmore? Izzit alot to be listed here? :unsure:

I dunno if i'm the first a not leh... what time is the first applicant 8.30am? 9am??? funny...hmm.. \aiyah, why HDB website din list all the units?? :furious:

Hi pongy,

sorry i dun have the details with me as i am overseas now. will update after i get back. anyway, will decide on the units on 14th nite after those guys have chosen.

Hi neighbour,

Hhaa.. wow so gd ah.. 7th floor... we onli managed to get the 4th floor on SAT :(

heard everyone said the keys will be really 3mnths later like Aug.. but there are actually ppl living there..

i went to the showroom on grd floor by the uncle contractor... like quite small.. but anyway will try to make it look bigger... lol.. :)

the gnd floor showroom is a 94sqm. should be pretty similar to 97. i guess..

Put mirror will make the house look bigger.

But anyone know how to make the unit more sound proof?

TIA

Hi pongy,

sorry i dun have the details with me as i am overseas now. will update after i get back. anyway, will decide on the units on 14th nite after those guys have chosen.

Hi sg007,

Thanks thanks! :sport-smiley-018:

hi funfun, i already received the package from HDB, apparently for 5 room they added a few unit for strathmore, now they each blk of the strathmore have units offered, but all in the 2nd or/and 3rd floor, only blk 49 has higher floor.

As for tanglin halt, there are no additional units. I think the same goes with holland and dover, i didn't bother to check the holland and dover. :)

nikemanx,

thanks!

pongy,

I also got the package!

getting excited now~ :dancingqueen:

btw... I oso balloted Jade spring for back up.. haha.. the Qno is 1889. can buy 4D...

lucky I got the queenstown!

Edited by funfun08