Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

January Balloting Result Out!

pongy.. you Q no so front sure can get a dream unit of urs.. no worry lah... you must bear in mind there are still other location for selection. Pple might take up holland since it's so hot as well. Not only that, there might be some pple in front u of who give up their chances due to steep prices etc... For mi, tho my no is 30 more than yours, I still very confident that i can get at least level 9.. so no worry =) ;)

BTW are you looking at level 30 and above izzit?

hi anise,

ya loh... HTB wants as high as possible... to him, level 15th and below considered low already! :jawdrop: (Buay tarhan him) tink by our turn we cant get level 30 and above lah.. so try to aim as high as possible. Actually, we like Blk 90 better, but tink by our turn, all good units in that blk will be gone...since that is considered one of the hottest blk among the 3 blks :( Will see how it goes ... cant wait for the selection day!

Btw, u ROM already? Dunno if HDB can defer until end of next yr for ROM cert a not.. hmm... :dunno:

Edited by pongy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

me morning 9am Q90. i think on dat day the Q starts from 85 bah. if i'm correct your Q is 110 :sport-smiley-018:

me morning 9am Q90. i think on dat day the Q starts from 85 bah. if i'm correct your Q is 110 :sport-smiley-018:

hee...111.

hi anise,

ya loh... HTB wants as high as possible... to him, level 15th and below considered low already! :jawdrop: (Buay tarhan him) tink by our turn we cant get level 30 and above lah.. so try to aim as high as possible. Actually, we like Blk 90 better, but tink by our turn, all good units in that blk will be gone...since that is considered one of the hottest blk among the 3 blks :( Will see how it goes ... cant wait for the selection day!

Btw, u ROM already? Dunno if HDB can defer until end of next yr for ROM cert a not.. hmm... :dunno:

oh so u looking at level 30 and above huh... so ur dream block is 90..for me i still haven really look into the units i wanted.. betta not to aim coz scare of disappointment.. so i shall wait till the night before then starts to decided =p.. heehee...

BTW i already married.. I know can defer but don't know for how long... for a few months should not a problem..

Edited by anise

oh so u looking at level 30 and above huh... so ur dream block is 90..for me i still haven really look into the units i wanted.. betta not to aim coz scare of disappointment.. so i shall wait till the night before then starts to decided =p.. heehee...

BTW i already married.. I know can defer but don't know for how long... for a few months should not a problem..

Hope only lah... tink with my Q no, definately cannot get level 30 and cannot get blk 90 lah... just hope only loh.. :rolleyes: If have best lah, if dun have also no choice, choose the next best one loh :P

Mayb the defer part i ask HDB later.. thanks ya :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by pongy

hi anise,

Hi pongy,

Can you keep me update on the defer matter? Cos i have the same enquiry as u.

Thanks.

Hi pongy,

Can you keep me update on the defer matter? Cos i have the same enquiry as u.

Thanks.

Hi Big Orange,

Okie.. i will ask them when i go for selection next week and let you know of the out come. What i noe can defer lah.. in writting and have to support the deferment with hotel contract (to show the day you getting married). But can defer for how long i also dunno. :dunno:

When is ur big day? :P

Hi Big Orange,

Okie.. i will ask them when i go for selection next week and let you know of the out come. What i noe can defer lah.. in writting and have to support the deferment with hotel contract (to show the day you getting married). But can defer for how long i also dunno. :dunno:

When is ur big day? :P

I got a lot of hurdles. One by one at the time.. i planning next year. But i booked my unit already. So at the mecy of them lo. They release earlier, i marry earlier?? that depend.. cos i want to get marry in 2009.. 2009/09/09 :) huat lah.

Edited by big orange

Pongy is right!

U hv to show 'proof' that both applicants getting marry...

I heard from my HTB tt his colleague defer 1yr coz of one of the parent passed away so reli bobian...

I think they show them 'death' cert or watever la..

Hope it helps...

Pongy is right!

U hv to show 'proof' that both applicants getting marry...

I heard from my HTB tt his colleague defer 1yr coz of one of the parent passed away so reli bobian...

I think they show them 'death' cert or watever la..

Hope it helps...

Hi, what i'm afraid is that HDB wont allow us to defer to > 1yr.. we have already book our hotel (end next yr) and if HDB die die dun allow that long deferment then how?? Get married early?? :dunno:

I got a lot of hurdles. One by one at the time.. i planning next year. But i booked my unit already. So at the mecy of them lo. They release earlier, i marry earlier?? that depend.. cos i want to get marry in 2009.. 2009/09/09 :) huat lah.

Hey big orange,

If i;m not wrong 20 Sept 2009 is still in the lunar 7th mth. You may wan to double check in the calenders. Btw, alot of pple (including myself) have already book for next year's hotels. So if you wanna get married next year better hurry..if not all hotels will be fully booked (especially the hot dates)

If i;m not wrong 20 Sept 2009 is still in the lunar 7th mth. You may wan to double check in the calenders. Btw, alot of pple (including myself) have already book for next year's hotels. So if you wanna get married next year better hurry..if not all hotels will be fully booked (especially the hot dates)

Actually next year there are 2 lunar 5th months, so 20 Sep 2009 falls on the 2nd day of the lunar 8th mth if I remember correctly. I've also booked my banquet for next year and wanted 20 Sep 2009, but was told that the date has been fully booked. So, u better move fast.

Actually next year there are 2 lunar 5th months, so 20 Sep 2009 falls on the 2nd day of the lunar 8th mth if I remember correctly. I've also booked my banquet for next year and wanted 20 Sep 2009, but was told that the date has been fully booked. So, u better move fast.

Thanks so much. Sighz...

Anyway current plan is just choose a date for ROM next year. No dinner plan at the moment.

Edited by big orange

Thanks so much. Sighz...

Anyway current plan is just choose a date for ROM next year. No dinner plan at the moment.

Hmm, then shldn't be too bad. Though u'll have a challenge booking the ROM date if u're planning to hold it at the ROM itself. To save yourself the hassle and stress, consider holding ur ROM at a private venue instead.

Hmm, then shldn't be too bad. Though u'll have a challenge booking the ROM date if u're planning to hold it at the ROM itself. To save yourself the hassle and stress, consider holding ur ROM at a private venue instead.

my girl prefer to do it in a hotel environment. Maybe there lo.

:)

my girl prefer to do it in a hotel environment. Maybe there lo.

:)

Hi big orange,

u may wanna go to this webby.. singaporebrides to get more information abt wedding preps... at the meanwhile, u can start email those hotels which you are interested in and get their solmization package pricing. So this can actually give u a kick start of how much is needed..