Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Mine oso used Wellmax.

Feel Eric is experienced and his price is very reasonable.

in fact, his was the cheapest I could find :P

Installation was done fast & fuss-free.

Me moved in abt 5 month liao. I'd strongly recommend him :)

Hi Rdnest,

call PM Eric's number too? Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I'm also using them for my windows, gate & bi-fold doors, got the contact from Tulips. Can try calling Mark to get a quote.

One thing though, make sure you also tell your contractor/ID about what you've discuss with Mark. Had a tiny hiccup today, had arrange for top-hung bi-fold doors but didn't tell my contractor about it and when he laid the tiles, he left a very nice space for bottom tracks for the doors...

Now either leave it as it is but since wife prefers top, I'm asking my contractor to lay the tiles again, probably going to cost me some $ and delays there.

Hi All,

So conclusion, find suki better or Eric from wellmax?

By the way, mind sharing what you are paying for Wrough Iron gate and grills?

I was quote $450 for gate and about $1800 for grills( 4 windows - about 9panels) by my ID.

By the way, do they do window films as well?

hehe i also just spoke to suki.. she no more with wellmax... now she not only do windows, she do reno also... meeting her on this sat to do site visit :yamseng:

hmmm... tink both of them got to come in around the same time.

contractor will start the work for hacking then they will come and take the measurement for the glass window frame after the hacking then install the frame follow by plastering or tiling.

PM u the price for my windows :yamseng:

well, if both come at the same time, contractor will know le... but need to save money, no choice la... wa, my wifey hear news already called suki just now... she fast hand fast leg de... and we havent even settle on a contractor yet :D

so, sign with wellmax, get them do windows, then contractor comes in and does everything else, then install wrought iron gate, am i right? What's the price range you guys are paying for this package? If not ok to post, can pm me?! Thanks... on tight budget here...

hmmm... tink both of them got to come in around the same time.

contractor will start the work for hacking then they will come and take the measurement for the glass window frame after the hacking then install the frame follow by plastering or tiling.

PM u the price for my windows :yamseng:

the glass window frame will go first before tiling or plastering, grill and gate will go last but u dun have to worry abt tat coz they will advice u accordingly. from the few quotations i got, the prices for wellmax is around $300 difference. Their price is a quite attractive becoz they have package for window and wrought iron gate which in my view is value for money.

I just got them to do my aluminum window grilles. Estimated savings about $250 already. Suki quoted me a price that was cheaper than Eric's. I won't go into the complicated details, but she can only quote you if you call her directly on her handphone and not the company. Otherwise, the other sales people will quote you.

My ID was shocked when he heard how much I paid, cos even he can't get that price from his regular supplier.

so, sign with wellmax, get them do windows, then contractor comes in and does everything else, then install wrought iron gate, am i right? What's the price range you guys are paying for this package? If not ok to post, can pm me?! Thanks... on tight budget here...

Guest melancholic
you guys got wellmax to do the windows and gates and contractor/id to do the rest of the house? so, do what first? Windows and gates last? will it affect paint job?

how much were they cheaper by?

I just got them to do my aluminum window grilles. Estimated savings about $250 already. Suki quoted me a price that was cheaper than Eric's. I won't go into the complicated details, but she can only quote you if you call her directly on her handphone and not the company. Otherwise, the other sales people will quote you.

My ID was shocked when he heard how much I paid, cos even he can't get that price from his regular supplier.

you guys got wellmax to do the windows and gates and contractor/id to do the rest of the house? so, do what first? Windows and gates last? will it affect paint job?

the glass window frame will go first before tiling or plastering, grill and gate will go last but u dun have to worry abt tat coz they will advice u accordingly. from the few quotations i got, the prices for wellmax is around $300 difference. Their price is a quite attractive becoz they have package for window and wrought iron gate which in my view is value for money.

can i have to number too?

thanks

U can call their office at 6284 6735 and they will get some one to call u back alternatively u can ask for mark or eric which i believe is their sales team.

Guest melancholic
can i have to number too?

thanks

I got mine done by them too. Really much cheaper.

Call Suki directly at 91611987 to get a better quote. If you call their main number or email them first, then she will not be able to serve you. Just tell her that Malvin from The Rivervale, Sengkang recommended you.

I have also engaged Wellmax for our glass window panel, grilles, wrought iron gate and toilet bi-fold door. I would say their price is cheap as compared to some other quote i got from other company. My contact person is Mark and yesterday, they just came to install the frame and glass panel for my unit.