Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hot water is only for bathrooms only as they have hot and cold piping. For hot water to kitchen, you need to draw your hot water from the hot pipes.

:)

Hi

Yup, hot water for toilets only. Anyway do you need that in the kitchen?

BO, the barrier still there outside link the the traffic light infrt of your blk any idea who's incharge? HDB or LTA or ??

BO, the barrier still there outside link the the traffic light infrt of your blk any idea who's incharge? HDB or LTA or ??

Should be TC leh...

LTA on roads, HDB on building, URA on land. infra problem should relate to TC.. u wanna press them to open gate huh!! Go go!! Stupid.. right infront of me.. and i cant use it!

Should be TC leh...

LTA on roads, HDB on building, URA on land. infra problem should relate to TC.. u wanna press them to open gate huh!! Go go!! Stupid.. right infront of me.. and i cant use it!

Town council.. hmmm

Town council.. hmmm

Am wondering whether complain got use or not. My neighbour, an uncle said he complained a few times but nothing happens.

Another thing is that, did anyone noticed that the linkway from the blk 219 carpark to blk 219C was blocked? But the side of the linkway is not blocked. How ironical? Then in the 1st place build the linkway for what? Imagine those old folks in wheelchairs and those with toddlers in strollers/prams, they will have to make a big detour to access to the blocks. And what if it rains? The blocked linkway will defeat the purpose of being a shelter / shortcut from the carpark lor.

Edited by happyhouseowner

Artist impression on Bedok Mall

Bmall.jpg

Hi BO, after a long absence, I am checking back in...would you know when is Bedok Mall open for public?

Am wondering whether complain got use or not. My neighbour, an uncle said he complained a few times but nothing happens.

Another thing is that, did anyone noticed that the linkway from the blk 219 carpark to blk 219C was blocked? But the side of the linkway is not blocked. How ironical? Then in the 1st place build the linkway for what? Imagine those old folks in wheelchairs and those with toddlers in strollers/prams, they will have to make a big detour to access to the blocks. And what if it rains? The blocked linkway will defeat the purpose of being a shelter / shortcut from the carpark lor.

that's the one i am talking abt or it is a way to make people use the side.

Should be TC leh...

that one i feedback liao.. reply by TC that they are going to built another bridge to replace the one seal up and its supposly starting on feb.. dunno whether they bluffing me a not.. 8|

i think the whole LG walkways building to building, to recreation area to everywhere are 'stupid'...

go to blk 16 buy food still need to detour.. pengz...

Hope inter can trash united later!! lolz..

actually there's lots of complains on our estate, mainly the inaccessibility between blocks. Also those ramps which has yellow coloured sides, why can't they just make it beveled along that yellow side so that wheelchair or pram can just ramp up from any direction, those are also potential tripping hazards. Ya, and that senseless blocking of the bridge, the whole design of passage is d.a.m.n stupid.

the playground and exercise corner are yet another failure. Playground land plot is so big, yet it's a miserable play station decorated with unrelated exercise gadgets with a now missing seat. So is that a playground or a exercise corner?

Exercise corner seems like it's only fit to train commando with same pathetic few poles here and there, and they call it the exercise corner. place some real monkeys there and they'll love to hang on to those high poles. Gzzz...

Edited by hihihi

actually there's lots of complains on our estate, mainly the inaccessibility between blocks. Also those ramps which has yellow coloured sides, why can't they just make it beveled along that yellow side so that wheelchair or pram can just ramp up from any direction, those are also potential tripping hazards. Ya, and that senseless blocking of the bridge, the whole design of passage is d.a.m.n stupid.

the playground and exercise corner are yet another failure. Playground land plot is so big, yet it's a miserable play station decorated with unrelated exercise gadgets with a now missing seat. So is that a playground or a exercise corner?

Exercise corner seems like it's only fit to train commando with same pathetic few poles here and there, and they call it the exercise corner. place some real monkeys there and they'll love to hang on to those high poles. Gzzz...

I agree with hihihi

you would think HDB would have experience after designing so many flats..these bunch of architects who approved/designed this block is certainly among those who do not deserve their stable garmen job and increments/bonuses.

so much inaccessiblity and lack of ergonomy compared with the older designs..not to menttiont the fact that some units do not have good ventilation with only a small window and maindoor as the only openings on 1 side and lots of windows on the other..a total lack of common sense in tropical building design that even school kids can do better.

I agree with hihihi

you would think HDB would have experience after designing so many flats..these bunch of architects who approved/designed this block is certainly among those who do not deserve their stable garmen job and increments/bonuses.

so much inaccessiblity and lack of ergonomy compared with the older designs..not to menttiont the fact that some units do not have good ventilation with only a small window and maindoor as the only openings on 1 side and lots of windows on the other..a total lack of common sense in tropical building design that even school kids can do better.

muahaha... don say until like that la.. MP said its condo wannabe flat leh... maybe he can find one such 'gd' condo with all the inaccessible and 'clean' environment.. lol

The whole list of complaints by the resident from toliet flush, gates to the inaccessible walkways only indicate 1 thing - don ever trust certain authorities to do things ....haha.. anyway we also su*k thumb at the end of the day... haiz.. :bangwall:

Hi BO, after a long absence, I am checking back in...would you know when is Bedok Mall open for public?

Bedok Mall:

In November 2006, FCL acquired two adjacent properties, namely the Bedok Theatre and Changi Theatre, located in Bedok Town Centre. FC Commercial intends to amalgamate and redevelop the Bedok sites and adjoining state lands into a suburban lifestyle retail mall with net lettable area of approximately 80,000 sq ft. This mall is expected to be injected into FCT upon completion in 2010.

Edited by big orange

Anyone getting a mini vacuum cleaner? It is a wired version.

FC6130 - 900 watt!!

PhilipsFC6130handheldvacuum.jpg

Small therefore able to reach those strange places. anyway anyone best price for this?