Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

wow,jog to ECP is a long way man..hehehe...jog there makan at the hawker is it? haha....or watch gals... :sport-smiley-004:

Thats y i said jog there den relax 1 corner.. haha.. anyway i tired running using the esso station route.. will onli link to the underpass to ecp... just causal run.. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

nv jog from here to ecp before leh.must recce the route first.i think quite happening. my jog is slow jog but jog on long distance type.going stamina jog, not fast jog...keke. like this burn more fats mah..long time no jog liao...esp after i move in. so busy...must push myself

Last week there are alot! In the period of a week, I killed 4 mossy. That should be the mossy from water stagnant in vase during CNY period.

Received a mass mail from RC recruitment. Anyone joining the RC?

Oh, I forgot about the fogging, no wonder i caught two mozzies flying in my house, and they were bigger in size than the normal ones I seen outside. so scary... :unsure:

Oh, I forgot about the fogging, no wonder i caught two mozzies flying in my house, and they were bigger in size than the normal ones I seen outside. so scary... :unsure:

Din see any mozzies around but there are other types of small flies around.

We have a spider infestation in ours. Dunno where they're coming from but there's really a non-ending stream of them appearing and re-appearing in our unit.

But then again, better to have spiders than other pesty insects.

We have a spider infestation in ours. Dunno where they're coming from but there's really a non-ending stream of them appearing and re-appearing in our unit.

But then again, better to have spiders than other pesty insects.

yes.. my side oso gt a lot of spideys.. also small insects.. but nw beta..

Hopefully it not that bad when i move in. :)

Anyway something to spice up this thread.

a bit far leh.. 10-15 years.. lolz.. most impt is recession over soon.. 8|

a bit far leh.. 10-15 years.. lolz.. most impt is recession over soon.. 8|

Ya lo. But since govt wanna to simulate the enconomy... then they should expedite the project lo.

Hey guys

Anyone has this problem with your toilet: My Common bathroom's flush system seems to be malfunctioning! Either that, or the entire block (at least the vertical column of my unit's sewage system seems to be clogged up.)

It's **** disgusting and everytime after we flush (even after holding for more than 5secs) a few minutes later, residual material will resurface in the toilet!!!

Ah!! and Joey has moved away. Anyone has the same problem??

Is it my flush not strong enough or the sewage system is clogged up??? 220A here...Unit 50!!

it is due to the flushing system,either the amount of water is not enuff, or you will need to contact BSC to change the whole WC for you.

i also have this problem at my master toilet,but too late lah, no choice have to leave with it lo, have to flush about 2 or 3 times.

Hi,

how is every one =)

I see the flusing prob is back. how abt try to call BSC at their main location at Bedok Central. It is for convience they have a temp office here. I think still can call there. May want to chk their contact from the email for their contact.

all the best =)