Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Me on reservist......think BO on reservist too....

reporting "LIVE" from In camp training now!

I looking into stainless steel legs with marble surface. Anyone know lobang?

Or can we custom make one?

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Congratulations. There will be a raised zebra crossing built in front of Blk 219B. Akang Datang. Q1.

yup... LTA called me about this gd news last week.. but they did not solve the heavy traffic? :dunno:

Edited by yokoyoko

yup... LTA called me about this gd news last week.. but they did not solve the heavy traffic? :dunno:

Heavy traffic problem will naturally goes away de.

At first pple thot coming in is shortcut. Then they realised it's all jammed inside, later with the raised zebra crossing, further slow down the traffic as compared to using the outer road along the MRT track. Cars will then start to avoid coming into this stretch le. :notti:

If u complain some more, they'll probably erect a ERP gantry along the road.

Edited by hihihi

erm.. its not complaint.. its a feedback to them on safety issue.. now i think they building the gantries for all car parks on the other sides of LG.. hopefully it helps a bit. we shall monitor and c ba as this area is central so vehicles will still come in...

haha.. ERP hor.. i dare them.. :)

hi...

For those who are interested in a mini hi-fi system which really SOUND good.

I found this Denon ONLY at Audiohouse. Price wise is cheaper than yamaha & onkoyo.

dm37dabbk_ek_fr_00.jpgl_00043955.jpg

Come with DAB or non DAB version.

Edited by big orange

Heavy traffic problem will naturally goes away de.

At first pple thot coming in is shortcut. Then they realised it's all jammed inside, later with the raised zebra crossing, further slow down the traffic as compared to using the outer road along the MRT track. Cars will then start to avoid coming into this stretch le. :notti:

hi everyone, anyidea why the path to the upper changi road from 219?

The rest in camp thks for the commitment =)

im back...

trafficwise, nt that clear but saw some pple, most ly teenages, sitting at the side of the road and at the carparks to record how many pple and how many cars are passing by this area. they are looking inti this area problem.

another problem is that i realise ther is some irresponsible owner who brings their dog dw for daily walk but i realise ther do not pci kup their dog poo poo at all and leave it there!

there was once this jack rusell that i pass by. they were strolling along 221C to wards 221B at the road nearer to the bustop and this lady jus do not care, even when i stare at her as i walk past her, she act blur and dun care.

good fertiliser but not a good LG neighbour. Hope these owners can teach their maid or owners that to pick up your own dog poo poo and not let pple accidentally step on them.

oh yah, my blk kena loansharks cum and ask for money from the neighbours staying below my level, luckily not the same unit which makes me worry about the security ard here.

pple, please becareful when your ladies or female friends cum bk late at night. dun kana the loansharks runner ok.

any happening pple here wana go for jog?nw aimng for joggin session here.

hi everyone, anyidea why the path to the upper changi road from 219?

its the 219B building not the upper changi rd.. that block is 219.. no b..

any happening pple here wana go for jog?nw aimng for joggin session here.

sms when u wan a jog.. prefer route from here to ecp den at there relax 1 corner or run at ecp? slow jog i mean...

Fogging was done last Friday. Are there a lot of mosquitoes in LG?

Last week there are alot! In the period of a week, I killed 4 mossy. That should be the mossy from water stagnant in vase during CNY period.

Received a mass mail from RC recruitment. Anyone joining the RC?

sms when u wan a jog.. prefer route from here to ecp den at there relax 1 corner or run at ecp? slow jog i mean...

wow,jog to ECP is a long way man..hehehe...jog there makan at the hawker is it? haha....or watch gals... :sport-smiley-004: