Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Although look nice, I also don't really like our door and gate, especially the door.

1) it is very insecure as u can see through the slit where the lockset is. A simple crowbar or even screwdriver can easily pry open the door. Old style design u can't easily access the lockset coz it is set into the doorframe.

2) The 3-leaf gate design is really dumb in the sense the lock is at the side. It hindes the opening and closing of lock.

To replace the maindoor with another fireproof rated door is not cheap... should be near $800 and above ba.

Hong u can throw a house warming party, we all come and wang-wang the place up. :notti:

To replace doors cheaply, I personally recommend Yontat, located behind Eunos MRT. Trust me.....they have much better door designs than what is posted on their website.

www.yontat.com.sg :deal:

Edited by frederick_chia

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Although look nice, I also don't really like our door and gate, especially the door.

1) it is very insecure as u can see through the slit where the lockset is. A simple crowbar or even screwdriver can easily pry open the door. Old style design u can't easily access the lockset coz it is set into the doorframe.

2) The 3-leaf gate design is really dumb in the sense the lock is at the side. It hindes the opening and closing of lock.

To replace the maindoor with another fireproof rated door is not cheap... should be near $800 and above ba.

Hong u can throw a house warming party, we all come and wang-wang the place up. :notti:

is also considering the change of door, but like a bit ex...

for housewarming still not yet la... have not even move in... think in about 2mths time ba...

I have see some 3 rm flats available for sales at blk220, 221..are these new or re-purchase flats?

Its new.. guess should be some issues that they are not sold out or HDB keep some of them to sell at a later period?

Happy Chinese New year to all LGians!!

anyone got experiences on accident with malaysia vehicles?

Happy Chinese New year to all LGians!!

anyone got experiences on accident with malaysia vehicles?

under the guideline accident had to be reported to police. and you are back to singapore a report to be filed together with your police report to your insurance company. Take note Police report is not an insurance report.

Happy New Year to All!

under the guideline accident had to be reported to police. and you are back to singapore a report to be filed together with your police report to your insurance company. Take note Police report is not an insurance report.

Happy New Year to All!

Thanks for the reply herbman.. c hw it goes.. anyway it happened in spore.. so sad.. now have to endure with a injured car.. :(

Thanks for the reply herbman.. c hw it goes.. anyway it happened in spore.. so sad.. now have to endure with a injured car.. :(

Police report is required when accident involving non S'pore vehicle or injuries or Government property. FYI.

For insurance side, the Guideline is to file a report within 24hrs at the insurance reporting centre with your vehicle (you may want to contact your insurance to confirm)

Police report is required when accident involving non S'pore vehicle or injuries or Government property. FYI.

For insurance side, the Guideline is to file a report within 24hrs at the insurance reporting centre with your vehicle (you may want to contact your insurance to confirm)

yup.. all done.. now waiting for her to pay for the whole dAMages of my car.. if she don, i will claim her insurance and take legal action against her as she written a black n white on bearing all the cost..

act this is a case of hit n run.. but thank god the traffic light helped me and nobody is hurt... so if she wan to play punk.. i will c her in court.. must teach her a lesson.. veri irresponsible and not remoseful at all.. :(

Hey LGians,

- any1 got floor plans or pics of e units (done or not done) 2 show?

- pass by there 2 days ago, saw some units with beli long window. Meaning many panels of windows in e living rm.

- i suppose it mus b e 5-roomers?

:unsure:

Hey LGians,

- any1 got floor plans or pics of e units (done or not done) 2 show?

- pass by there 2 days ago, saw some units with beli long window. Meaning many panels of windows in e living rm.

- i suppose it mus b e 5-roomers?

:unsure:

This?

Aircontrunking.jpg

Bro, u aiming 3 room huh? New flats from HDB alot of window one...

Ok, I make some noise.. heh

Anyway, my Ariston storage heater is faulty.. as in, I switch on the main power, the switch indicator has its light on but the Ariston unit itself's light is not on.

Erm, stupid question.. Who should I call? Ariston dealer? The shop in which I bought the Ariston unit from? Or the electrician? Hmm.. or the plumber?

Ok, I make some noise.. heh

Anyway, my Ariston storage heater is faulty.. as in, I switch on the main power, the switch indicator has its light on but the Ariston unit itself's light is not on.

Erm, stupid question.. Who should I call? Ariston dealer? The shop in which I bought the Ariston unit from? Or the electrician? Hmm.. or the plumber?

- light on heater NOT LIGHT UP? Then is e water hot?

- call e shop wher u bought e storage heater frm, who is olso e dealer,

- they wil then refer u 2 e Ariston CSC, who inturns wil send their man dn 2 check & rectify,

- dis man whom e agent send is olso a electrician but not plumber.

- so who 2 call now?

:lol: