Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Hi guys,

How is all of ya mobile reception? is it poor? i am currently under Singtel and the reception had been disappointing poor.

This mobile team lady replied to me on the poor reception:

" Thank you for your feedback.

We are pleased to inform you that expansion work is in progress atthe said location. This is scheduled to be completed by the end of2009."

One year to solve this problem leh.. WTH! 8|

i also mailed to LTA and also stated on the traffic jams on the minor roads. (4 entrances and 4 exits into Bedok Central) and (2 entrances and 2 exits into LG). With so many contrsuction and upgrading works.. making the situation worse! Hope they will look into it... i think we can speed up things if everyone dropped a notes to them... :)

Together we make LG a better place to live in!!

Edited by yokoyoko

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

do you reli think that mr koh will reli show then the real skill of taking it off?

jus saw him yest again at my lft area, once he saw me, he didnt say anything andfaster went offl. think he rem me aqs the one who scold him again n again.haha.

now jovi is over and gone liao, now its the town council we must attack. did any of you realise that there is only a few rubbish bin around?so haqrd to find 1.

then there is this car entrace from the shop n save area into the 220 carpark- the lights are not turn on and the road is supper small. when you are driving out, u are like waiting n waiting for the traffic to clear, can we also suggest them to have a yellow box there?at least we can drive out within the yellow box.

been stayin here for abt 1 week, also realise that the corridor is alwas so dirty and dusty. there is no cleaning at all. only the monthly cleaning which i think is not enough.

how to handle your upstairs neighbour who alwas hang their clothes without spinning it dry before hanging out?i purposely talk loudly from the service yard and says some pple duno how to dry their clothes, all the water is dripping dw.kukubird leh. think their service yard only ah? better ask them to stay at level 1 lah.

do you reli think that mr koh will reli show then the real skill of taking it off?

jus saw him yest again at my lft area, once he saw me, he didnt say anything andfaster went offl. think he rem me aqs the one who scold him again n again.haha.

then there is this car entrace from the shop n save area into the 220 carpark- the lights are not turn on and the road is supper small. when you are driving out, u are like waiting n waiting for the traffic to clear, can we also suggest them to have a yellow box there?at least we can drive out within the yellow box.

whether Mr Kor shw his skill is history.. everything is concluded. If we want to add security. we will do it ourselves.

Having a yellow box wont help in the traffic control onli for one of our waiting vehicles to move into the jam. no point. so if we realli wan to have better traffic control, write to LTA and feedback on this. More ppl more power.

As for your neighbour.. is a bit LL... haha

FreePreview_590x250.jpg

Households need to have existing cable points whether for existing customers or non-customers. For existing StarHub TV customers, simply tune in to StarHub Free Preview on Channel 01.

For non-customer, tune in to frequency UHF 527.25 MHZ to enjoy this Free Preview. If you should encounter technical problems, please call the public cable hotline number 68732828.

whether Mr Kor shw his skill is history.. everything is concluded. If we want to add security. we will do it ourselves.

Having a yellow box wont help in the traffic control onli for one of our waiting vehicles to move into the jam. no point. so if we realli wan to have better traffic control, write to LTA and feedback on this. More ppl more power.

As for your neighbour.. is a bit LL... haha

Hi All

the burglar have just visited me and my neighbour last week for an early chinese new year visit.

Hi All

the burglar have just visited me and my neighbour last week for an early chinese new year visit.

I'm so sorry to hear this...but how did the burglar enter your house? Did he cut the lock or break the hinges or?

OMG! Anyone hurt?? Hope not!

Anyway did you enhance the security by using a lock on the gate?

It helps?

Hard leh...cos using handphone now to surf....

By the way, if your TV come with IDT hor.

Then you can use antenna (provided) to recieved the signal near your window. (Free to Air signal).

I'm so sorry to hear this...but how did the burglar enter your house? Did he cut the lock or break the hinges or?

me and my neighbour but did not have any lock on, but there is no visible damage to the main gate, he even manage to lock the main gate when he left. as for the main door, there were sighn of force entry using a crow bar.

It helps?

Then you can use antenna (provided) to recieved the signal near your window. (Free to Air signal).

thanks for your concern, luckliy no one got hurt.

me and my neighbour but did not have any lock on, but there is no visible damage to the main gate, he even manage to lock the main gate when he left. as for the main door, there were sighn of force entry using a crow bar.

thanks for your concern, luckliy no one got hurt.

This is too much.. those @#$@$ thieves..

But how come u no lock? under reno? did u reported to the police and highlighted to them on the numbers of cases been taken place so far.. haiz..

so anyone still keen on purchasing the alarm with yong? still hunting for more ppl for mass order.. :)

It helps?

No antenna given leh cos they said Samsung phased that Darco antenna (ANT-100) out due to complaints that cannot receive the signal too as it's only 1 m long. I'm still trying to get them to give me an antenna as it's part of my package. If not, they will have to "compensate" me with other items then I go buy a better antenna. :notti: Any other antennas to recommend?

In addition, I also cannot tune to the free preview channel. I called Starhub and they said the signal turned on date is about 2 month's time. :furious: