Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

alamak pai seh man...then did the home team arrive in time or u go and confront him?

still thinking wat do i need at home...so many things haven buy.

my curtain will be coming in this sunday.hope its nice enough to match all my furniture.simply just love the new place but just the tupid console wall that make me boil.becos of that got to add addition wallpaper to cover the fault.waste time n $$.

we jus applied starhub cable vision.contract only 1yr and its 50% off for the whole year.got 3 basic pack, VV Drama (channel 55) and rental. we add 1 more basic pack, soccer channel and 2nd rental.so all in all,$63. still cheaper than go to starhub shop and sign bcos their package different and they got to sign 2 yrs contract where as ours is only 1 yr.

we also got foc turn on signal, regn and installation. asked my fren who wokrs at starhub, they also say take this package better. we immediately can watch SH after he is done with his installation.

if any interested, can recomman u the sales person. he is alwas around our estate wearing Starhub shirt with his lanyard on.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
alamak pai seh man...then did the home team arrive in time or u go and confront him?

pai seh la.. haha.. they confronted him if not i wont noe he is a contractor ma... :)

most prob will take the starhub offer.. since its onli a year.. if add sport channel is oso 1 yr?

sports channel is not in the package, so its like adding voicemail to your hp, can take out anytime.main thing is the 50% off.so if basic plan only $18 for 1yr contract.

That means the signal is switched on headend but not the to individual units unless the unit's residents subscribe to Starhub cable TV or MOL service.

So any cable modem elsewhere that is registered with StarHub MOL will not be able to lease an IP from Starhub as there is no signal from the headend.

hey ppl,

My neighbour is installing the one time installation alarm tml night and will pass me the info.. if the alarm is gd.. i will recommend it here!

the cost i heard is 100-200 beta den those charge per mnth.. i believe..

will update u guys again... :yamseng:

just discover my bomb shelter rubber torn liao. call jovi, then can only change on next friday. how? wait loh. sometimes, the black rubber is too tight, then some is torn.

Your appt to repair the bomb shelter rubber still on Friday? Mine repaired a portion of it but now another portion torn again by itself this morning. Pretty strange.....cos yesterday afternoon I see still ok....

yah, ours was all along ok, till duno when it just torn. so i guess the black rubber lining will just torn if it is too tight to the door frame.

as for starhub deal that i got, they will only turn on the signal on your unit only, not for the whole estate.

saw so many doggies yest at condo-style playground, rest area. didnt know we have so many pet lovers here.

hi everyone, does anyone have any news on the door joints after jovi had the meeting with the management and HDB?

they just weld one of the faulty joint of mine only.

yah, ours was all along ok, till duno when it just torn. so i guess the black rubber lining will just torn if it is too tight to the door frame.

hi everyone, does anyone have any news on the door joints after jovi had the meeting with the management and HDB?

they just weld one of the faulty joint of mine only.

I just called Jovi to arrange for the bomb shelter guy to come this Sat & she said OK.

Can post the pic of your after welding hinges?

okok try to do it tonight when im bk home.but it's not that great. just look like those that is already there.

anything better ask jovi this week before they shift out.

hey ppl,

My neighbour is installing the one time installation alarm tml night and will pass me the info.. if the alarm is gd.. i will recommend it here!

the cost i heard is 100-200 beta den those charge per mnth.. i believe..

will update u guys again... :yamseng:

Hi,

The alarm system cost about $250 or less. 1-time charge including installation and warranty. No monthly subcription. Price can negotiate further when there are more than 5 interested takers.

Interested ppl pls drop me a msg so i can email you the photo taken brochure as i don't have a scanner.

Thanks

Hi,

The alarm system cost about $250 or less. 1-time charge including installation and warranty. No monthly subcription. Price can negotiate further when there are more than 5 interested takers.

Interested ppl pls drop me a msg so i can email you the photo taken brochure as i don't have a scanner.

Thanks

How this alarm function, just ring by itself? I have installed the ADT system and I think is better as it link to the police.

You can upload those photos to ImageShack & post the links here. Linear Greeners are concerned about the safety & security of their units so it is good to let everyone know of the home security solutions available.