Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

evidence of buglary? aiyoh.. 8|:furious:

faint ah....

not evidence as in buglary.. as in the email i wrote to him must have support so must provide him with this link lo.. if not he thinks i rubbishing.. lolz

Hmm, theres still our thick fireproof wooden door right? Isnt it very noisy to do all the sawing and knocking when the area is already occuppied?

but the 5 cases are already good examples..

Any 1 c jovi tell her to highlight to her managment on the block where fred mentioned.. lift security... don noe which blocks.. oppo LG.. look pro leh.. haha

Edited by yokoyoko

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hmm, theres still our thick fireproof wooden door right? Isnt it very noisy to do all the sawing and knocking when the area is already occuppied?

as per what my neighbour said or what mr kor quoted, after the gate is "removed", the so called fire proof door will be able to be barged down easily by a big guy shoulder charging it.

haha..seems like the gate to our house is all so weak.

anyways, the most important thing i think is still to watch out for each other in the neighbourhood and be careful of your sorroundings lo, always be vigilent

Hi, I'm from 219B and manage to find this forum.

welcome! i have added you to post #1.

Anyway the welder i saw is those a bit skinny, but he doesn't look decent to me.. I also very worry that he break into my house, but i told him i will call him if i need his service. But he say no cards, so LL lo.

Anyway way to go, yokoyoko! Ask Mr Lee to bring his influence ... hope the necessary works can be done.

Anyway the welder i saw is those a bit skinny, but he doesn't look decent to me.. I also very worry that he break into my house, but i told him i will call him if i need his service. But he say no cards, so LL lo.

Anyway way to go, yokoyoko! Ask Mr Lee to bring his influence ... hope the necessary works can be done.

typical uncle look lor.. But i must tell u first.. my england cmi so u beta hope he understand lor..lolz

LG is my home nw!! i have feeling for it and i must protect it ..abit er xin...hahaha..

anyway hope everything is ok la.. :)

no worries, i support you also. Bedok is where i grow up and when im living till i mati!!!

support your neighbourhood.

wah, we sound likethe crime support gang. think we can form a team...keke

not evidence as in buglary.. as in the email i wrote to him must have support so must provide him with this link lo.. if not he thinks i rubbishing.. lolz

but the 5 cases are already good examples..

Any 1 c jovi tell her to highlight to her managment on the block where fred mentioned.. lift security... don noe which blocks.. oppo LG.. look pro leh.. haha

The blocks are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 19, 20, & 21. It's just across the main road. I'm staying at Block 2 now.

as per what my neighbour said or what mr kor quoted, after the gate is "removed", the so called fire proof door will be able to be barged down easily by a big guy shoulder charging it.

haha..seems like the gate to our house is all so weak.

anyways, the most important thing i think is still to watch out for each other in the neighbourhood and be careful of your sorroundings lo, always be vigilent

Well, fire-proof door is only against fire mah, not against force or impact. :notti:

If you just latch up the top slots, it's as good as you don't latch up any slots at all. You can easily pull out the portion of the door connected to the'bottom hinge'. Try looking at your door hinges & you will know what I meant.

haha... we haven't shifted in so can't visualise... but i get your point... nevertheless I'll take a good look at it when i'm there on Friday... :)

Fri, Jovi n cO will invited MR KoR to demo.. lets wait for the news...

Anyway, any idea where the demo going to be held? I might just go kapo and see see look look... :P

Anyway, any idea where the demo going to be held? I might just go kapo and see see look look... :P

This is one i not sure.. cos JOvi said that they still waiting for the managment to approve on a empty unit for demo.. but this fri they invited MR kor and the whole gate engineer team to come down.. maybe u give her a call or find her?

btw LG still gt empty units.. any friends interested can tell them to standby and apply... :)

we need yr kaypolism!! haha

just discovered one thing in my mail box.. haha

{

Your message

Subject: BEDOK CENTRAL Linear Green Metal Gate Safety issue

was not delivered to:

33_bsec@pap.org.sg

because:

User 33_bsec (33_bsec@pap.org.sg) not listed in Domino Directory

}

My mail to MP was not sent out due to the error.. WTH.. will try to send again .. pai seh to everyone.. lolz...

Edited by yokoyoko

Hi guys,

When is Jovi moving out? I call their office, no one pick up.

Who should i contact then?

on the 17th Jan.. keep calling lo if u need to tok to her.. she sometimes go to owner unit or toilet... :)

Wah ... havent log in for quite and then see so many posting about security of our area... I also quite worried for my girlfriend after seeing so much posting about house break in etc...

Anyway a couple of weeks ago there was a young lady who ran to me and said she her phone was being snatched while she is withdrawing from the DBS ATM :o (the one that is near to LG), i only can offered to lend her my phone to call the police... It happened along the main road about mid night, so do advise u loved ones to keep their things properly (maybe in a bag or wat) instead of holding it on ur hand as they are walking or even doing withdrawals....

Hopefully can see some initiative coming from the management to offer their help to poor residents like us...

Latest story from JOVI... tml no demo.. :( changed to tue.. RC will have a meeting with the HDB guys on this..

Any grassroot ppl here? can help oso.. she mentioned each block at LG gt our own RC but nobody noes.. why they neber announce sia... scare trouble?

i told jovi to suggest the lift security system(fred's staying area.. oppo LG) to the RC and mangament since so mani things happened here...

hope she will mentioned.. if nt anyone free on tue evening can go to the RC centre(where they will held a meeting to discuss on this issue) which is at LG.. 2201b(that side) and suggest to them..

:)

Latest story from JOVI... tml no demo.. :( changed to tue.. RC will have a meeting with the HDB guys on this..

aiya... tues then i cannot go kaypo liao... not at LG...

This is one i not sure.. cos JOvi said that they still waiting for the managment to approve on a empty unit for demo.. but this fri they invited MR kor and the whole gate engineer team to come down.. maybe u give her a call or find her?

btw LG still gt empty units.. any friends interested can tell them to standby and apply... :)

we need yr kaypolism!! haha

just discovered one thing in my mail box.. haha

{

Your message

Subject: BEDOK CENTRAL Linear Green Metal Gate Safety issue

was not delivered to:

33_bsec@pap.org.sg

because:

User 33_bsec (33_bsec@pap.org.sg) not listed in Domino Directory

}

My mail to MP was not sent out due to the error.. WTH.. will try to send again .. pai seh to everyone.. lolz...

i use the facebook to post under linear green page there appear to be a posting already