Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

How abt the food at blk 16.. the hawker centre.. there are long queues at a few stalls - fishball mee, prawn mee and etc..

blk 58 there like not much nice food but a lot of kopitiams...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
How abt the food at blk 16.. the hawker centre.. there are long queues at a few stalls - fishball mee, prawn mee and etc..

blk 58 there like not much nice food but a lot of kopitiams...

Blk 16 got roti prata, wanton mee, char kway teow, hokkien prawn mee, & fishball mee from the cooked food area. From the wet market area, there is this Bedok Roast that is very nice too.

Seldom go to Blk 58 market nowadays, but the mee rebus there is very nice & cheap.

By right, they shoud move back unless...... But I still prefer the carrot cake @ the Interchange food centre. :notti:

oh.. the one at bedok interchange food centre is famous for the balck version. it like the black one there too. But the one at 216 is for the white version, must go and see if they moved back...

Urgent: Anyone has spare 4" cable trunking (i.e the white casing which enclose the aircon pipings) to give? I need 1 meter of it. If possible hope to self collect on 3-Jan or 4th Jan... Thanks in advance. Edited by hihihi

Hi all

For those who had read my post about my problematic contractor, he actually had the cheek to come up to my flat today to ask for payment thats outstanding.

We showed him the "empty tiles" and he claimed that they will not "pop up". Full of bull****. And now in addition to his tiles, the lighting in my bathroom has also failed.

There is 1 piece of faulty tile in every area of my house, living room, MBR, bedrooms even the walkway to the bedrooms! Imagine that. grr! =(

Water still tastes weird but he refuses to admit that its his PIPING that caused the problem.

Anyone has taken your contractor to court? Or refused payment?

And one more thing. The reception here is very poor, esp for mobile phone usage. Anyone has that prob too??

Jovi is moving out on 17th I think. That's what she told us when we asked her. After that, we can go to the HDB branch offices to lodge our complaints but of course it'll be much more troublesome.

Urgent: Anyone has spare 4" cable trunking (i.e the white casing which enclose the aircon pipings) to give? I need 1 meter of it. If possible hope to self collect on 3-Jan or 4th Jan... Thanks in advance.

I just came back from my Linear Green. Saw someone throw some aircon trunking on the void deck of the front rows of flats. Not sure how long and how thick, but should be more than 1 meter. Else, you can also call up your aircon guy to give soem extra for you. I call Gain City to do some re-route (water drainage) for me 1 month after the initial setup, and it's FOC too.

Anyway, just a curious question, why do you need this extra trunking for? I know someone pple uses it to fix on the "fake" monitor camera outside their house. :notti:

hihihi...msn me. :D

Anyway hor.. regarding the break in and the gate welding issue.... Can we actually ask HDB to do something? If it weak, please do something! we pay $$ for a real gate, and not a gu-niang gate leh. Anyone wanna joint name complain? Thanks.

My Granite Top, Black Glass Back Splash & Kitchen Cabinets 1

img2977ow9.th.jpg

My Granite Top, Black Glass Back Splash & Kitchen Cabinets 2 (with cooker hood & hob)

img2953id8.th.jpg

My Granite Kitchen Sink with Granite Top, spray mixer & lots of rubbish......(@ service yard)

img2956sq3.th.jpg

:dancingqueen:

hihihi...msn me. :D

Anyway hor.. regarding the break in and the gate welding issue.... Can we actually ask HDB to do something? If it weak, please do something! we pay $$ for a real gate, and not a gu-niang gate leh. Anyone wanna joint name complain? Thanks.

I just weld my gate joints today...very expensive.....$20 per joint X 9 joints = $180!!!! But well, it's still a small price to pay instead of being robbed right? But I'm **** surprised when that welder (Mr Kor) actually removed all the 9 joints in less than 5 minutes & just by knocking the bottom of the original joint!!!

Fred, yr hse looks great! but 20 ber joint too exp la.. uncle came n asked for 10 per joint.. anyway i decline his offer.. if they are breaking using this method.. HDB shld be held repsonsible cos they approved on all these gates and i believe home owners in SK, Punngol and our side had raised it to them.. and they ignored.. I raised before, they did called me but no action taken..

However, it is gd to play safe cos our valuables are all in there.. install additional lock at the wooden door? cctv? alarm?

was tokin to my neigbhour.. n seem like that is flasher ard.. haha.. so gals becareful hor..

Edited by yokoyoko

Fred, yr hse looks great! but 20 ber joint too exp la.. uncle came n asked for 10 per joint.. anyway i decline his offer.. if they are breaking using this method.. HDB shld be held repsonsible cos they approved on all these gates and i believe home owners in SK, Punngol and our side had raised it to them.. and they ignored.. I raised before, they did called me but no action taken..

However, it is gd to play safe cos our valuables are all in there.. install additional lock at the wooden door? cctv? alarm?

was tokin to my neigbhour.. n seem like that is flasher ard.. haha.. so gals becareful hor..

If you have both of the interlocking slots of your gates locked, it's almost impossible to remove the gates even tough the hinges are being whacked. For my case, my ID advise me not to drill holes on the flooring for the bottom interlocking slots to prevent the tiles from cracking (as it's near the edges of the tiles), so I do not have any defence left. Frankly speaking, if the thief wants to break into a house, there are so many different ways. And since now most of us are still undergoing reno, he can create all the noise he wants and no one actually cares. The question is, does he want to go through all that trouble and end up breaking into an empty house?

Actually, it's just like people paying a few hundreds dollars to install a CCTV or a good lock or even buying insurance. All of us is doing preventive measures only. I know it's very expensive, but I don't think I have any other lobangs for it. Moreover, cost to cost, it's all about the same cost be it whichever preventive measure you will choose.

Edited by frederick_chia

Anybody got any solution for torn bomb shelter door rubber gasket, as in where to buy replacement and how much? My painters painted the door frame and think they forgot to let the frame to be completely dry before they close the door and hence the rubber gasket got stucked to the door frame and was torn in the process.

:dunno:

Edited by frederick_chia

Hi all,

I am quote by a curtain maker who make a house visit in our estate for the below.

1. Day & nite curtain for (a) LivingRm, (b)BR2, ©MasterBR - Full length (all is 5 window - 106 or 105 inch)

2. Vertical 100% block out blind at RM3 (Study RM) - until the window end only. (5window - 105/06 inch)

for just 1550. It the cheapest so far i received.

I not sure about the fabric used. I see a few sample, i like the Grey and brown (Abit shinny feel type).

Seriously even if he tell you the fabric is from MARS, u also dun know? right?

How huh? :dunno:

Edited by big orange