Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

business no good. blk 219 kopitiam hock kian mee n noodle stall close dw.actually they r nt bad...

blk 219C front is a walkpath towards the other side of the road but they seal it up! have to walk all the way to the bustop then can turn...stupid...must giv them a deadline,if nt,alwas delay....

jog from our side to east coast makan n walk bk! took 1hr plus...not bad n good experience...must try if u haven try...

Map of Linear Green @ Bedok on Google map

Linear Green @ Bedok

Waah, that's an old old pix of that area...when it was still part carpark and part grass patch. I remember gingerly parking my car in that open air carpark after I had just gotten my driving licence. Heheh

business no good. blk 219 kopitiam hock kian mee n noodle stall close dw.actually they r nt bad...

That's disappointing. I liked their hokkien mee. It's one of the more decent stalls in that kopitiam *sighs*

Hi, does anyone in LG has the hyperlink insects in your place? My fren in 221A has them, but she staying on top floor.

we have them at our home as well... noticed them around since we got our keys... point is I pick them up and discard away whenever i see one... so nowadays see less of them... also we now close all our windows when we are not at home... hope can prevent those insect from "flying" in... haha... let me know if you found out what it is and the solution yah? :)

the noodle stall used to be from a coffee shop near to Chai Chee Technopark... their business used to be very good when operating there... perhaps business is bad at Linear Green... wonder if they had shifting back to the former location...

Hihi Bedok Linear residents! I am new here.. I am staying at Bedok but not from Linear.. :P I would like to find out the name of the construction company for Bedok Linear is it "China Construction"? If not, kindly let me know which company..

Edited by Eastgirl

Last night at about 12.30 mid night, some neighbour start hammering the wall.Although he has tried not to bang so hard, but with our unit all so closely built and at this time, the noise really wake ppl up. :(

Guys, can I conclude that there is no one else in LG tat faces the previously hyperlinked insects in your place other than my friend?

:dunno:

What is this hyperlinked insects? how it look like? don't know is it because of the rain, I saw a lot of worm like creature around the ground floor.

The porridge is nice too. Those mixed veg style one. :)

The korean BBQ also not bad, only that the cook get so lost with all the orders and have to wait for quite a while.

There are worse pests than insects - Smokers who puff away 5 mins of the lifespan at their window & the cigarette smoke wisps to the upper unit. Suspect there's a wretched, cursed smoker below my bedroom.

And they do even more damage by simply flicking the ciggie butts out. I spotted one in the 1st bedroom of Blk 219C #17-120 on a few occasions late at night. Woe to whoever's unit at the ground floor.

Last Sat afternoon I heard that my Indian neighbour complained and called police to come when my sub-con was smoking outside my door while waiting for me to come. I feel so bad for my sub-con. On the other contrary, I caught him playing cricket ball with his son last Friday night as well his son likes to throw a lot of his big toys outside the common area of our house.

Looks like I got an "irritating" neighbour who likes to complain about others & not leading by example himself. Think I better watch my back (or rather my house!)....Ha Ha Ha!!! :notti:

Is he a fat bugger, round face?

I hate him too, always show off playing his cricket with his son and 1 daughter at the children playground. I shouted at him once asking he to go to the center and away from the kids (and mine) playing at the playground. You know how forceful is the cricket when batted?

Give him a kick in the butt for me

Hey Shawn!

Thanks for the zebra crossing!

Now, if you could just ask LTA to construct an underground tunnel or a covered walkway....... :dancingqueen:

Hey Shawn!

Thanks for the zebra crossing!

Now, if you could just ask LTA to construct an underground tunnel or a covered walkway....... :dancingqueen:

U should thanks Hihihi.. he was the one who bring up to LTA.. i just add fuel... haha...

anyway LG walkway and lobby all not 'water proof'.. after a rain..the whole floor so wet and even the mail box oso kana... haiz.. undergrd n covered walkway must wait for the plaza to be up ba.. :)

Edited by yokoyoko

Is he a fat bugger, round face?

I hate him too, always show off playing his cricket with his son and 1 daughter at the children playground. I shouted at him once asking he to go to the center and away from the kids (and mine) playing at the playground. You know how forceful is the cricket when batted?

Give him a kick in the butt for me

Well, he got a son and a daughter, but he not that fat leh....Average size to be exact.