Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

call police? - faster?

Anyway guys! I will be giving away a 17" CRT monitor at LG. I know it old.. and maybe dirty. but it still work ok. If anyone want, please pm me and self-collect. Thank you.

Edited by big orange

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
my unit also have the flushing problem. There is always a flow back...

Anybody tried complaining to the HDB ?

What did they do? Cause it will be wasting our water if we have to flush it so many times.

Hello Daphn3,

If your flush got problem, you may wish to call the Qiao @8185 2879.

tell him got problem, he will come... (no charges for me when he come to fix my toilet flush)

Pursuant to the Penal Code Cap. 224, the punishment for act which endangers life or the personal safety of others are laid out in Section 336.

Whoever does any act so rashly or negligently as to endanger human life or the personal safety of others, shall be punished

• (a) in the case of a rash act, with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 6 months, or with fine which may extend to $2,500, or with both; or

• (b) in the case of a negligent act, with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 months, or with fine which may extend to $1,500, or with both.

ECTC can't act unless the killer litter mofo is identified. Thus the killer litter mofo must be identified if there's any chance of punishing the killer litter mofo.

Identification of the perpetrator may be achieved by expending some time & some effort, which is entirely optional.

It's either that or living with the life-threatening danger of some day, someone's head/shoulders receive a strike from above.

Since the offence can be witnessed during specific time periods, some sort of monitoring can be carried out from a concealed position that offers a good and unblocked view of the stack of units above the landing point of the killer litter.

Hint: The impact of the killer litter upon landing provides clues to the range of units to be monitored: A killer litter released from an unit on the 17th level will impact harder & louder upon landing than one that is from an unit on the 1st level.

Linear Greeners can also help by advising those who exhibit boorish, uncouth behaviour to refrain from such actions. It may be surprising but courteous advice does work. Well, sometimes.

What is definite is stern, fierce telling off will not work on such boors & uncouths.

That said, anyone has a digital camera capable of achieving 12x optical zoom for loan? Mine only has 3x optical zoom which doesn't capture objects clearly that are at a considerable distance away.

This request stems from the will to act, wanting to identify the female stinking smoker in action of flicking her toxic ciggie butts out from the 1st bedroom window at Blk 219C, #17-120. A clear shot of her face & sequence shots of her uncouth demeanour should do wonders on STOMP, HWZ & SG Forums. Together with some emails direct to the personnel in charge of such matters in ECTC, HDB & NEA. You'll be surprised how much photos sent to govt agencies can expedite actions taken.

Edited by DSA

Huh? is your wife's current place in the vicinity of Linear Green?

Geez..... i hope the stupid sicko won't be throwing down hammers or heavy objects next....bags of smelly kitchen trash is terrible enough.

Not really that near...she staying @ Bedok Reservoir, but nearer to the Ubi driving centre end.

Pursuant to the Penal Code Cap. 224, the punishment for act which endangers life or the personal safety of others are laid out in Section 336.

ECTC can't act unless the killer litter mofo is identified. Thus the killer litter mofo must be identified if there's any chance of punishing the killer litter mofo.

Identification of the perpetrator may be achieved by expending some time & some effort, which is entirely optional.

It's either that or living with the life-threatening danger of some day, someone's head/shoulders receive a strike from above.

Since the offence can be witnessed during specific time periods, some sort of monitoring can be carried out from a concealed position that offers a good and unblocked view of the stack of units above the landing point of the killer litter.

Hint: The impact of the killer litter upon landing provides clues to the range of units to be monitored: A killer litter released from an unit on the 17th level will impact harder & louder upon landing than one that is from an unit on the 1st level.

Linear Greeners can also help by advising those who exhibit boorish, uncouth behaviour to refrain from such actions. It may be surprising but courteous advice does work. Well, sometimes.

What is definite is stern, fierce telling off will not work on such boors & uncouths.

That said, anyone has a digital camera capable of achieving 12x optical zoom for loan? Mine only has 3x optical zoom which doesn't capture objects clearly that are at a considerable distance away.

This request stems from the will to act, wanting to identify the female stinking smoker in action of flicking her toxic ciggie butts out from the 1st bedroom window at Blk 219C, #17-120. A clear shot of her face & sequence shots of her uncouth demeanour should do wonders on STOMP, HWZ & SG Forums. Together with some emails direct to the personnel in charge of such matters in ECTC, HDB & NEA. You'll be surprised how much photos sent to govt agencies can expedite actions taken.

I think will should help each other to catch the killer litter bug or warn each other. If not one fine day some one walking at the path will be hit by the bomb. I noticed that a lot of people using the path as a shortcut.So the timing of the bomb happen most during 9am to 10am and 7pm to 8pm.

Hey folks, guess what??? the uncivic litter bug struck again this morning at 9.30am! i was wearing my shoes in my flat, getting ready to leave when i heard a loud sound. This time, it was a plastic bag of thrash & some very deflated balloons. There is a possibility that theres kids in that housewhole or it is a VERY naughty unsupervised kid who has been doing the deed. I spoke to a friend whos staying in the same blk, & she told me that her husband has also noticed that the litter bug throws down leftover dinner ard 7+pm.

( the funny thing is when i called the east coast town council this morning to feedback again, the lady officer asked me for the unit number of the litterbug :bangwall: good riddance, i would like to know that too. If i really do know, i will set my dog on him/her )

I received an email reply regarding the feedback which i sent yesterday. The town council is redirecting this issue to the national environment agency for assistance in resolving the littering problem.

Hi Your friend stay at which level? Previously 1 months ago i saw a rubbish bag with food been left infront of my house just beside the staircase door. It was left there for about 1 day and nobody take away, i have no choice but to throw away. I am staying in Level 7.

everyone just do own part to keep our estate in good pcs. was quite disappointed that pple spolit the equipment at playground beneath my block. Well hopeful everyone will do their part to make Linear Green a nice place to live in.=)
Hey Norman, have you notified ECTC on this? If u have a digital camera or phone with a good camera, you can take some clear close up shots of the damaged part if u pass by the playground again and email to:

Mr Ong Chong Pin

Senior Property Officer

East Coast Town Council

Tel : 1800 444 9549 Ext 164

Fax: 64440775

That's the fastest way for ECTC to act.

ECTC needs the help of Linear Greeners to maintain & upkeep the condition of our estate.

Linear Green is a new estate and with any other new HDB estate, it comes with the misfortune of having some stick-in-the-cess-pool uncouth & boors with 3rd world mentality living in the same neighbourhood....

So extra efforts are required for maintenance & upkeep.

If your flush got problem, you may wish to call the Qiao @8185 2879.

tell him got problem, he will come... (no charges for me when he come to fix my toilet flush)

who is this Qiao? HDB contractor or staff of Rigel?

you mean he can adjust the strength of the flush? hmm.

there is also a stupid design at blk 219C leading to the carpark? why reconstruct the link way to the carpark yet, block the link when it reaches the carpark? you will have to walk from 219C towards the shelter linkway towards the carpark...

there is also a stupid design at blk 219C leading to the carpark? why reconstruct the link way to the carpark yet, block the link when it reaches the carpark? you will have to walk from 219C towards the shelter linkway towards the carpark...

reason from them is to prevent direct "T" toward on-going traffic. In case of kid running so fast toward the traffic. it stupid... i know it. Becoz i use it almost everytime... :)

There's a reason for every design. Whether the design is good or bad, that is highly subjective, much of which hinges on the perspective & position from which evaluation is deliberated.

Evaluation requires, at the very least, a clear & logical thought process. Without which, the outcome is simpleton. :paint:

So which is the one that is :bangwall: ? The design? The designer? Or the users who yet to realise the purpose of the design? :D

Edited by DSA

There's a reason for every design. Whether the design is good or bad, that is highly subjective, much of which hinges on the perspective & position from which evaluation is deliberated.

Evaluation requires, at the very least, a clear & logical thought process. Without which, the outcome is simpleton. :paint:

So which is the one that is :bangwall: ? The design? The designer? Or the users who yet to realise the purpose of the design? :D

I do agree with u that it is very subjective. Most often its the end user who will either benefit or complain. End users are the sufferers of the ill-designs. I did feedback that the passageway between the void deck of 219C and the MSCP is causing a nuisance to the residents, esp the eldery, disabled or those who strollers / prams as it is being blocked off. Another issue is that the passageway in front of 219C towards the main road, it is being built but is blocked off too, causing those who need to acess to the main road to walk a longer distance. Most of my neighbours said that they had complained to the ECTC but no actions had been taken by them.

BTW, are you a lawyer or any law enforcer or someone working in any of the stat boards? How come u know so much abt the Penal code, CONQUAS etc? Its so "alien" and lengthy to us. Summarise possible?

Edited by happyhouseowner

Hey Norman, have you notified ECTC on this? If u have a digital camera or phone with a good camera, you can take some clear close up shots of the damaged part if u pass by the playground again and email to:

Mr Ong Chong Pin

Senior Property Officer

East Coast Town Council

Tel : 1800 444 9549 Ext 164

Fax: 64440775

That's the fastest way for ECTC to act.

ECTC needs the help of Linear Greeners to maintain & upkeep the condition of our estate.

Linear Green is a new estate and with any other new HDB estate, it comes with the misfortune of having some stick-in-the-cess-pool uncouth & boors with 3rd world mentality living in the same neighbourhood....

So extra efforts are required for maintenance & upkeep.

oic i saw there is some tape put around the equipment liao i think they should be workingt on it

Various stat boards & agencies do respond on the various issues that I observed & witnessed around Linear Green, & escalated to them.

I guess the will to act speaks loudest. The key is to whom to call upon. SGDI is the best directory.

One of the issues I escalated to ECTC/HDB is the walkway you mentioned, that links the service road next to Blk 219C to the footpath next to New Upper Changi Road.

Apparently, construction of a matching walkway is underway. However, there is no seemingly reason to barricade off the old walkway. Well, at least there is a workaround, albeit a longer route.

Stat boards & agencies officers ain't stupid. They just tend to act in a certain manner. A certain B word describes it.

On your rather intrusive query, I reserve the right of response and humbly decline comment. Thank you.

Perhaps the best response to alien & lengthy posts is to ignore them completely. :wub:

Edited by DSA