Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I also kenna pulled by them a few times to visit their showflats. Personal view: worksmanship ok. Tiling I find it ok to good. Carpentry, they always advertise their "soft close" system. Overall I still find their work ok. I didn't engage them due to other reason. They are very eager to give u a quotation, in chinese.

They're quite willing to give freebies, now I think the price should have increased since they started. It's always like that. Met one of the owner he says worksmanship is good (maybe due to freebies?)

herbman76 engaged their service. Indeed they did quite a number of units there, so camping works. :notti:

yah, they did quite a number of units from linear green, plus one more contractor i met. my guess is that most is from sers project, once they know your block is up for sers,they will give flyers to you and try to push for business lo, thats how they one shot did so much "projects"

It's usually by word of mouth. One auntie shows her flat to the rest and recommend business to the other aunties (neighbours). If they find him reliable, they will get him to do for them. Lazy to shop around too.

Edited by lingguan

It's usually by word of mouth. One auntie shows her flat to the rest and recommend business to the other aunties (neighbours). If they find him reliable, they will get him to do for them. Lazy to shop around too.

Just to share a bit, when i was checking my mailbox a wrong letter was delivered, so not able to put in the correct unit so I went to the unit. The owner actually invited me to visit their flat and gave recommendations. quite true that also a bit lazy to shop further. At the end of the day if you are comfortable with the person and what is being offer then consider them else feel free to look around :) I always think that you may be comfortable with the person you are going to work with then it would be easier. if not comfortable look for one that is comfortable to work with.

my 5 cents worth

herbman76, may I know is the pic from ur opening ceremony? where did u put them?

they are used for opening ceremony, it was in the centre of the room. when the tile comes in the contractor had place them on the tiles.

I took leave today for the Starhub pple at verify the signal and to settle other matters.

how your things coming got most of the things?

they are used for opening ceremony, it was in the centre of the room. when the tile comes in the contractor had place them on the tiles.

I took leave today for the Starhub pple at verify the signal and to settle other matters.

how your things coming got most of the things?

Done nothing yet :dancingqueen: gg to collect keys next wed and will do the opening on the same say too. Not sure can leave the pineapple long enough till I find my ID or not :dunno: will it attracts ants into the house? Did u bring rice, salt & tea leaves to throw at the corners of the house?

Edited by lovelee

Hi all, is anyone able to provide some renovation contractors as i'm sourcing for 1 for my renovation although I have not collected my keys yet. :)

from this image, can anyone enlighten me what is at block 221?

219azd5.jpg

The Brochure indicate that that blk 221 should be Precinct Pavilion refer to brochure

Done nothing yet :dancingqueen: gg to collect keys next wed and will do the opening on the same say too. FIL gg with us as my dad just passed away and so it better to get my FIL to open for us. :unsure: Not sure can leave the pineapple long enough till I find my ID or not :dunno: will it attracts ants into the house? Did u bring rice, salt & tea leaves to throw at the corners of the house?

Mine very simple Pineapple and Fa Cake that all when enter just say good words

Edited by herbman76

header.gif

Taking place from 12 to 15 June on levels 1, 3, 4 and 6 at Suntec Singapore, the PC Show will house four individual sections – The PC Show ’08, Digital Imaging ’08, Game ’08 and Consumer Electronics ’08 – where bargain hunters will be overwhelmed by the vast array of technology products available on sale. The exhibition will be held daily from 12 – 9 pm and admission is free.

You can get your Internet, LCD or Plasma TV from this sales show but be prepared for horrendous crowds. LOL :notti:

CONSUMER ELECTRONICS 2008

The International Showcase of the Latest Consumer Electronics

Consumer Electronics will present the latest offering to consumer. Whether it be for personal use, office or home, visitors will be spoilt for choice if they are sourcing for AV and communications products.

Exhibit Profile

• Audio Visual and Communications Products

• Cell Phones & Accessories

• Connectors

• Digital Voice Recorders

• DVD Recorders/Players

• Home Audio

• Home Video & TV’s

• Home Theatre Systems

• Headphones

• Intelligent home

• LCD CTV

• Movies

• Mini Disc Players

• MP3 Players

• Plasma TVs

• Personal Audio

• Projector/Projection TV

• Remote Security Systems

• Speaker Systems

• Surveillance systems

• Switches

• TV-VCR Combo

• TV Mounts & Stand

• Video Games

• View Cam

• Wall Mounts

• Wireless Applications

• Others

I went down to the PC show today at around 12pm and was lucky to ave bought a Samsung 40" full hd tv LA40N81BX for $1699 :). Supposedly 1st 50 sets only. I also bought a 32" Samsung tv for $899. They gave me a $200 robinsons vouchers as well.

You guys should check out the other brands too for other offers.

Hi all, is anyone able to provide some renovation contractors as i'm sourcing for 1 for my renovation although I have not collected my keys yet. :)

consider what you need first

my humble opinion

flooring

kitchen

bedroom

may be what you may want to consider first :)

consider what you need first

my humble opinion

flooring

kitchen

bedroom

may be what you may want to consider first :)

i wan to do a cost comparison base on their recommendation and design... :)

Don't throw that away, I think there are pple who wanna buy your door, within Linear Green of coz. Serious. My neighbour got a door, he mentioned he's selling away. Dunno where he got the lobang. Perhaps you can start from contractors sitting downstairs... :notti:

Thanx hihihi,

i think tt's a great way to get the moolahs($) back.

hahahahah!

but in my humble opinion, think tt the toilet drs were poorly designed, just gotta change them to create more space. it swings inwards and inconveniences the user. :bath: