Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

My unit is a 4 room version. And your kitchen looks similar! Mine is short of the free gas water heater sticker though.

The workers who rectified the cement splatter on the exterior ledge from the master bedroom inadvertently damaged the sliding windows at two spots. Sigh.... report one defect to get it rectified and incur another. Moreoever, they patched up the wall next to the bedroom 2 door, on which I don't remember reporting any defect. It's another trip to the BSC tomorrow. People, remember they cease their operations on the development handover date 16th July 2008.

hmmm if my unit the sticker had been removed that no problem but still it is a lesson :D

Edited by herbman76

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just a headsup for those who are currently waiting for their AHG approval, we've just received a letter informing us that ours has been approved, so I guess we'll be hearing from HDB soon. :)

Just a headsup for those who are currently waiting for their AHG approval, we've just received a letter informing us that ours has been approved, so I guess we'll be hearing from HDB soon. :)

Congras! now can start to shortlist & for contractors and workout the budget :)

Herbman76 - your a 5 room version? That why? cannot gas pie till service yard by any means? and in/out pipe of the water extend to service yard too? gas only can route outside the walls? can go through the walls to service yard?

DSA - yours a 4room? face any problem like what herbman mention with gas heater? OMG... it spoilting my plan.. so far...

seraphinee - Thanks for the head up. What ur Q number BTW.

hi any kind soul can help to use digicam and replicate the color of

1. kitchen wall, floor tiles?

2. batheroom wall, floor tiles?

Thanks man!

hello seraphinee, congrats!

my HLE and AHG has just been approved too!

Congras! now can start to shortlist & for contractors and workout the budget :)

Thanks :) We've been shopping around slowly for IDs and contractors the past few weeks. Waiting for their quotes n drawings now actually ;)

seraphinee - Thanks for the head up. What ur Q number BTW.

My queue number was 71 ;)

Congrats too sidney93 ;):dancingqueen:

my is 130 something..

sidney93, what ur Q number?

Wonder if i get my soon? :(

Anyone, any 4 roomer wanna get a 32inch TV for living room? it 3.1m .. what the best size for TV for this distance huh? DSA... u know or not?

My unit is a 4 room version. And your kitchen looks similar! Mine is short of the free gas water heater sticker though.

The workers who rectified the cement splatter on the exterior ledge from the master bedroom inadvertently damaged the sliding windows at two spots. Sigh.... report one defect to get it rectified and incur another. Moreoever, they patched up the wall next to the bedroom 2 door, on which I don't remember reporting any defect. It's another trip to the BSC tomorrow. People, remember they cease their operations on the development handover date 16th July 2008.

wow,DSA you mean the BSC will be removed from the development from 16 july? which mean HDB will die die have to hand keys to us rite before that date so we could go into the unit and check for defects?

hi any kind soul can help to use digicam and replicate the color of

1. kitchen wall, floor tiles?

2. batheroom wall, floor tiles?

Earlier on in the thread some already took pictures of the tiles (should be DSA). But I would suggest u goto Blk 220A downstair the office to see for yourself the real colour. Coz digicam took the pictures, the colour will be off.

wow,DSA you mean the BSC will be removed from the development from 16 july? which mean HDB will die die have to hand keys to us rite before that date so we could go into the unit and check for defects?

i dun think so. The key still not fixed when will hand over. but BSC will move as their project end. But anything they still come back?

Earlier on in the thread some already took pictures of the tiles (should be DSA). But I would suggest u goto Blk 220A downstair the office to see for yourself the real colour. Coz digicam took the pictures, the colour will be off.

noted. but the color abit off. that why i thought anyone have more correct colors using digicam.

what do u mean not suitable? u taking 4 rm or 5 rm?

mine is a 4 room, the water inlet/ outlet point in located in the bathroom not in the kitchen or service yard.

I do not wish for hole to be drilled from kitchen so that piping can be routed to the bathroom.

for me I felt not suitable for my configuration

herbman76 - cannot connect the gas pipes all way to service yard? or to the batheroom itself?

can do like this? minimum ?

hdbym8.jpg

Edited by big orange

herbman76 - cannot connect the gas pipes all way to service yard? or to the batheroom itself?

let me take some pics may be it would be easier to explain :P

anyway Citygas coming on 18.06.08 to remove the 5L heater.

Ya loh, did anyone email Citygas to check?