Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

hi all, i had went down to Rinnai showroom yesterday and saw the gas heater. Basically the lady told me it can be install at either the service yard/ kitchen but not bathroom. Not sure about the reason though. Now they are offering the heater at SGD160. Also asked about the hood and hob, it seems like we will get a better deal if we buy from their dealers. :good: Is anyone still interested in getting?

btw, big orange, you can bold my name on the list. :notti:

so gas pipe can goes through the wall?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hello girl! i don't have an appt to collect my keys yet. but hle & ahg are approved, so i need to get the keys before the hle expires in 3mths time, which is sept. if not must apply hle all over again.

yours? :)

I have already collected my keys on the 26th May. Been quite busy with all the reno related stuff. Looking forward to moving in, prolly early August. Hows the ROM planning going? Hope you're doing A-okay.

I have already collected my keys on the 26th May. Been quite busy with all the reno related stuff. Looking forward to moving in, prolly early August. Hows the ROM planning going? Hope you're doing A-okay.

i'm doing fine girl! :)

oh ya u told me b4 that u collected ur keys alrdy.. i've been going to our block sometimes to have a look at other ppl's reno, made friends with a few neighbours in our block as well..

hehe maybe i can pop by ur place sometime, if u dun mind :sport-smiley-018: hope all your reno stuff is going on well :P

ROM planning is still preliminary, still scouting around for venue, JP and all.. preparation is tedious but very exciting! :D

hello girl! i don't have an appt to collect my keys yet. but hle & ahg are approved, so i need to get the keys before the hle expires in 3mths time, which is sept. if not must apply hle all over again.

yours? :)

yesterday i just went to sign my agreement to lease, from the officer, if your are taking the keys not too long after the HLE expires, they would extend the HLE for you, but if too long, then bo bian have to reapply, the officer told me that when the letter for collection of keys comes, they will inform u to apply for HLE again or not.

i also quite kia shu, applied for HLE quite a while ago liao...also might have to reapply again, when keys collection comes.

hi all, i had went down to Rinnai showroom yesterday and saw the gas heater. Basically the lady told me it can be install at either the service yard/ kitchen but not bathroom. Not sure about the reason though. Now they are offering the heater at SGD160. Also asked about the hood and hob, it seems like we will get a better deal if we buy from their dealers. :good: Is anyone still interested in getting?
Does the Rinnai showroom or any Rinnai dealer have product demonstrations of their hobs & hoods at their retail premises? I need to observe them in action & compare with Fujioh inner flame burner & hood to finalise my selection. Anyone visited Poh Joo at Jalan Besar?

Hi all

I received my keys on 12 June ;). Opened the door last sunday...spotted a grand total of 24 defects...

Big Orange - pls 'bold' my name :D thanks!

Dun really like my living room view..kena partially blocked by the front left unit...(not much wind, can see their service yard from my living room)

img3654oo5.th.jpg'

Love my 'balcony' view! (but pity, its just a service yard...shall consider putting a mj table there, haha)

At least I know I can get sun for my clothes....

img3664lh8.th.jpg

Edited by eipsy

Anyone, any 4 roomer wanna get a 32inch TV for living room? it 3.1m .. what the best size for TV for this distance huh? DSA... u know or not?

I'm a 4 roomer (87m sq). The living room is 3 m wide. I reckon that a 37 inch TV should be still comfortable to watch.

wow episy, u got the nearest block to the MRT :), high floor somemore

If I remember correctly, your block should be the only one that can catch the sun, others are all enclosed facing other balconies :(

I'm a 4 roomer (87m sq). The living room is 3 m wide. I reckon that a 37 inch TV should be still comfortable to watch.

wow episy, u got the nearest block to the MRT :), high floor somemore

If I remember correctly, your block should be the only one that can catch the sun, others are all enclosed facing other balconies :(

37.. m... maybe stick to 42plasma. Cos i doing cost reduction.. haha.

Not really. but episy is the 1st unit .. so she might face some sun.

Those unit facing north will kena sun in afternoon .but face south is minimal.

episy u SERS or BE? same block as me! :) haha.. but me not yet take key.

Hi Eipsy,

Congrates on getting your keys!!! Great view from service yard. Hope to be able to play mj there with you one day!!! :D

Shall go to your house one of these days to visit. Anyway, I am just 2 floor above you.

Edited by Bubbly

Hi Eipsy,

Congrates on getting your keys!!! Great view from service yard. Hope to be able to play mj there with you one day!!! :D

Shall go to your house one of these days to visit. Anyway, I am just 2 floor above you.

all so high floor! :dunno: hahaha..

Hi Eipsy,

Oh... :dribble: MJ I like :sport-smiley-018:

[/\]

Edited by DSA

darcbleu: Did the officer say roughly when can get keys huh???

the officer did not know when we will be able to collect keys, she just mention that if the keys are not handover by 30 apr 2009 we can sue HDB...hahaha...

from the threads, since the project will be able to be handover to HDB by mid july, we should be able to get keys by sep/oct ba...hopefully....guess HDB won hold so long...

mi also wanting to get reno done and move in prob by end 08.

episy, wah...service yard good view, we will be able to play mj there. too bad the living room is partially block, it will be great for those with outer units and high floor as mentioned will be able to see great view!!