Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

my is 130 something..

sidney93, what ur Q number?

Wonder if i get my soon? :(

Anyone, any 4 roomer wanna get a 32inch TV for living room? it 3.1m .. what the best size for TV for this distance huh? DSA... u know or not?

big orange, your Q number is 130 something?

mine is 200-something.. :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ya loh, did anyone email Citygas to check?

you can connect but there will be pipings that will require you to drill thru walls. which we do not want. if you want it at the service yard you too have to route the piping to the service yard but there is a beam which you cant drill.

maybe wait for my photos.

you can connect but there will be pipings that will require you to drill thru walls. which we do not want. if you want it at the service yard you too have to route the piping to the service yard but there is a beam which you cant drill.

maybe wait for my photos.

can route like this or not?

hdbym8.jpg

May i know how much were you charged for renovation permit?

acording to here -> http://www.hdb.gov.sg/__48257038002FBAD0.n...ht=2,renovation

It is ranging from 100-600. This fee is paid by IDs or us huh?

is HLE and AHG approved together? I got my HLE approved, but the letter didn't mention about the AHG??? Help!!!

hey girl! nope its not together, its separate! :)

can route like this or not?

acording to here -> http://www.hdb.gov.sg/__48257038002FBAD0.n...ht=2,renovation

It is ranging from 100-600. This fee is paid by IDs or us huh?

not everything need permit chk the booklets that will be given to you. when you get keys. owner pay for it

Edited by herbman76

wow,DSA you mean the BSC will be removed from the development from 16 july? which mean HDB will die die have to hand keys to us rite before that date so we could go into the unit and check for defects?
The BSC is part of China Construction who will hand over the development to HDB on 16th July so after this date, any defects reporting have to be submitted to HDB Bedok Branch which, I believe, will take longer than BSC to respond. I'm not sure if we can buy the tiles used in the premium finishing after July 16th.

herbman, perhaps you would like to reflect the difficulties you face in placing the gas water heater to HDB Building Technology Department, Technology Development Section and City Gas. 6586 8854 should connect you to City Gas Mechanical Engineers.

This is yet another example of the work done by Surbana International Consultants. The architect is named in the bottom right spot of the electrical service drawing. Seems like he is not updated on certain issues as recent as Dec 2007.

On another note, the thing about us Singaporeans is that we complain but we should bring the issues up to the parties responsible, ie, the relevant dept or unit. Admit that it requires time & effort but I believe it is the right thing to do.

But now, you can lodge reports to NEA, NParks, PUB, AVA, LTA, SCDF, MOM, SPF, ICA, HDB and BCA at one website called the ORC!

ORC is an electronic reporting service for members of the public to lodge reports to government agencies, without having to know which agency is in-charge of a particular issue. Currently, 11 agencies are participating in the ORC. They are NEA, NParks, PUB, AVA, LTA, SCDF, MOM, SPF, ICA, HDB and BCA.

Currently, contributors can submit their incident report to the above agencies via the following 3-step process:

Step 1

Select any of the category:

-Environment

-Housing Maintenance

-Immigration Offender/Illegal employment/Foreign worker housing issues

and then select a Sub-category

Step 2

To submit report, you need to fill in the following details:

-Location of Occurrence

-Date & Time of Occurrence

-Contact details (Name, NRIC, Address, Email/Fax; and Contact number)

Step 3

Click to submit Report

The above are just a brief 3-steps guide on how one could use the ORC to file a report. You may wish to visit the ORC at http://app.orc.gov.sg/Home.aspx or refer to the user manual for more details:

http://app.orc.gov.sg/Doc/ORCUserManual.pdf

The online survey form is as attached. Please note that the survey will close on 23 June 2008, Monday.

http://app.reach.gov.sg/olcp/asp/opo/opo00...rveyId=1382

Edited by DSA

the HDB person just call....keys collection in Aug/Sept....so long..... :(

how come they call u and not me... u request info from them huh.

The BSC is part of China Construction who will hand over the development to HDB on 16th July so after this date, any defects reporting have to be submitted to HDB Bedok Branch which, I believe, will take longer than BSC to respond.

Like what DSA mention. I believe HDB still take care of your problem.. but maybe longer?

the HDB person just call....keys collection in Aug/Sept....so long..... :(

Oh really ah. How come they called you??? You asked them to contact you previously??? *sigh* Aug/Sept timeframe no good leh, it's 7th month. How to open door then???