Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Bookmark this page - the announcement on the upgrading of Bedok Bus Interchange should be released on this page.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

for Hood & Hod,

You may want to chk out sources indicate this shop quite ok I most likely droping by this weekend

Goh Ah Bee

Blk 210 Hougang Street 21 #01-247 Tel:6288 8011 62803962

Operation Mon - sat (9.30am - 8.00pm) sun/PH (9.30am-12pm)

check out the comments in this link

Edited by herbman76

Hi everyone,

Chanced upon this forum from sgbrides.

Will be moving into 220B and ve gotten keys to e flat alr.

Look fwd to sharing :yamseng:

HI Archetype, Welcome :D

To Everyone, I have just managed to get my defect list across to the HDB office below Blk 220A. Seems like they are very fast workers. Have promised me to rectify most of the items by next Monday so that I can start my reno next week.

Apart from that, one thing to take away today is that DO NOT be alarm when you see "sand" like particles in your toilet bowl. These are actually to prevent mosquitoes from breeding. I actually learn this through the officer when I am doing my complain.

called thru the hotline. Refund of option fee takes 4-6 weeks :)

there is also option of direct debit to bank account.

for Hood & Hod,

You may want to chk out sources indicate this shop quite ok I most likely droping by this weekend

Goh Ah Bee

Blk 210 Hougang Street 21 #01-247 Tel:6288 8011

check out the comments in this link

U going ah.. i wanted to go but haven get keys yet.... and the 2 shops at bukit merah oso like quite gd: Hongliang and Aik leong..

HI Archetype, Welcome :D

To Everyone, I have just managed to get my defect list across to the HDB office below Blk 220A. Seems like they are very fast workers. Have promised me to rectify most of the items by next Monday so that I can start my reno next week.

Apart from that, one thing to take away today is that DO NOT be alarm when you see "sand" like particles in your toilet bowl. These are actually to prevent mosquitoes from breeding. I actually learn this through the officer when I am doing my complain.

wat is the defects? :deal: can share? hehe so that we are have a guide... 'duo jie' ..

U going ah.. i wanted to go but haven get keys yet.... and the 2 shops at bukit merah oso like quite gd: Hongliang and Aik leong..

wat is the defects? :deal: can share? hehe so that we are have a guide... 'duo jie' ..

Here are some examples of my defects

1) Hairline cracks seen on the wall in living room (could be due to the painting work as well)

2) Chipped Floor Tiles seen in living room, bedroom 2 & 3

3) Top Window in Master Bedroom cannot be be closed properly

4) Bomb Shelter cannot be fully locked due to the alignment between the spikes on the door and the holes on the side

5) Unevenness and paintwork on the main door

6) Cap for the pipe to washing machine cannot be opened

7) Water leakage at the pipe hidden behind the door outside our home

8) Cement found on the wall outside the window of my Master Bedroom

9) Gap is too big for the skirting in our Master Bedroom

It is always good to bring more than a pair of good eyes to check the defect. I have glad I have the bright eyes of DSA and Effie that day to help me with the checks. Thanks alot.

Edited by Bubbly

Here are some examples of my defects

1) Hairline cracks seen on the wall in living room (could be due to the painting work as well)

2) Chipped Floor Tiles seen in living room, bedroom 2 & 3

3) Top Window in Master Bedroom cannot be be closed properly

4) Bomb Shelter cannot be fully locked due to the alignment between the spikes on the door and the holes on the side

5) Unevenness and paintwork on the main door

6) Cap for the pipe to washing machine cannot be opened

7) Water leakage at the pipe hidden behind the door outside our home

8) Cement found on the wall outside the window of my Master Bedroom

9) Gap is too big for the skirting in our Master Bedroom

It is always good to bring more than a pair of good eyes to check the defect. I have glad I have the bright eyes of DSA and Effie that day to help me with the checks. Thanks alot.

wow.. so mani problems... thanks.. i wil take note of the above problems... did you ask yr ID/contractor to go with u to 'catch' all these problems?

wow.. so mani problems... thanks.. i wil take note of the above problems... did you ask yr ID/contractor to go with u to 'catch' all these problems?

My ID was with me for a while and found a few problems then got to rush off for another appointment. Most defects were found by the bright eyes of DSA!!

My ID was with me for a while and found a few problems then got to rush off for another appointment. Most defects were found by the bright eyes of DSA!!
LOL! My eyes are not bright lah; in fact, they're small to begin with! I just know where to look coz I've inspected my unit many a times.

LOL! My eyes are not bright lah; in fact, they're small to begin with! I just know where to look coz I've inspected my unit many a times.

haha.. should have went that day... gain experiences.. just sent my HLE stuff today.. don noe when can get keys... haiz.. Block n unit ready but cannot get keys.. kinda of dumb.. zz

Btw DSA how is the stinging email u sent to HBD? did they replied?

wah,think guess we must engage DSA to help us inspect our house liao when we get our keys....hahaha...DSA,whats your charges?

Agreed! haha.. think he will be the watch IC.. :notti: but can will be beta if it is free.. hahah

Edited by yokoyoko

Yeah, sianz...window not provided at the service yard. Got to spend $$$ to install cos no choice, got a very active daugther at home.

Anyone out there is thinking of tiling up the entire service yard. I having headache cos my in-laws and my parents kept wanting me to tile up the whole service yard cos they think this place will going to be wet because washing machine is placed there and it would be easier to maintain than just a painted wall and my designer says not to waste $$$ on that cos not much diff one. Any inputs?

Come to think of service yard. The design in 5 rooms really s***. The washing machine point is right in front of the door and chances is that we will accidently knocked onto the washing machine when we walk in. Haven't the designers of these flat take that into consideration??? Now I have to spend $$$ to repipe it to the end of the service yard :curse:

Hi Bubbly.... mine is 5 rm too, ya the washing machine point location is brainless. But if we move it to the end of the yard, then the clothes retractable system "rope" cannot be accessed easily don't you think?

think you can do sideline liao hee hee