Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

nono! my sis was using this...her stove was glass and it "exploded" a few weeks ago...partly cos the glass shattered due to long term exposed to heat....she has been using for 2yrs+ only....i think I would get the old fashion metal kind, compared to glass kind...

wow. thats bad, so what happen now?any warranty?

think it maybe a one off ba

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The guy only supply sand and clear your debris. Cement your own contractor will buy together with the tiles.

For the quote, I suggest u see the whole package cost. Coz the cost can shift here and there de, this one cheap, the other expensive. Few quotes I got for 4rm 97m2 ranges from (Laying tiles + haulage) $4.7k to $5.3k

Mine is 94m2, got one quote for 4.2k (max up to $3.50psf) and another for 5.2k (max up to $3psf). Although I suspect the ID who gave the lower quote isn't aware that my is a new estate although I'm sure I mentioned it in passing. Perhaps he didn't take into account the sand and manpower cost from main con. Will wait for my other quote for comparison.

I also realised parquet can be cheaper than tiling in some instances, and it's tempting to simply parquet the whole house.

Any one else mind sharing their tiling cost for living/dining and 3 bedrms for 94m2?

Also, can anyone help me with the total area to be tiled for the above? Not too sure of my calculation. The ID who gave me the low quote stated approx 650 sq feet, that seems a little low right? I'm wondering whether that's the reason for the lower cost.

Mine is 94m2, got one quote for 4.2k (max up to $3.50psf) and another for 5.2k (max up to $3psf). Although I suspect the ID who gave the lower quote isn't aware that my is a new estate although I'm sure I mentioned it in passing. Perhaps he didn't take into account the sand and manpower cost from main con. Will wait for my other quote for comparison.

I also realised parquet can be cheaper than tiling in some instances, and it's tempting to simply parquet the whole house.

']you may want o chk on the pricing of parquet PSF, I think there is also a need to rise the cement up so that it level perhap can ask around and see how.

Attention key holders, pls go back to check at your unit's gate for a letter from Starhub for an appointment to check your SCV connection.

I got the letter today and the appointment date is this Friday 8|

Yes there is a letter on my door

ACTIVATION OF BROADBAND-READY SIGNALS

Appt date 13/06/2008 10am - 1pm

think for the sand thing is addtional $1k ?

Edited by herbman76

Yes there is a letter on my door

ACTIVATION OF BROADBAND-READY SIGNALS

Appt date 13/06/2008 10am - 1pm

think for the sand thing is addtional $1k ?

You mean get sand from contractor instead of supplying their own sand, difference so much - 1k??

Cause the lower quote includes sand supplied already, just that not from main con.

soojin it's more accurate to add (supply and install tiles) + (haulage fee). They should be added together to be the total tiling works cost.

O/T: of coz those fridge base, cabinet base will be counted as additional charges.

You mean get sand from contractor instead of supplying their own sand, difference so much - 1k??

Cause the lower quote includes sand supplied already, just that not from main con.

I was listening to one of the contractor he was explaining on the tile after which he mentioned abt the sand which is another $1k on top of the estimate he gave. so i guess is that 1k is for the sand.

i am not so sure abt the main contractor thingy you may which to chk it out

soojin it's more accurate to add (supply and install tiles) + (haulage fee). They should be added together to be the total tiling works cost.

O/T: of coz those fridge base, cabinet base will be counted as additional charges.

I think my quotes include all that, they didn't separate the supply, installation and haulage fees.

Just For Information

I had some SERS friends they also had not got their keys so i think HDB could be queing the pple for the key appointments?

how much cash do we agar need to come out with when we collect keys? eg, gas,water, fees...

we dun need cash when we sign the agreement lease rite?

i think the heater should be placed in the public toilet ba...cannot put in service yard...

for the hanging of clothes inside the flats, i scared if there is not enuff sunshine or wind ah, the clothes might get stinky....and the fews poles outside confirm not enuff for u to put 2 adults clothes for a week...hmm, another point to ponder....

cacky,the option fee gets return to you either by cheque or direct credit into your bank, just bring along your bank book on the day of signing lease agreement...

chk my posting

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=303401

Edited by herbman76

FYI

CityGas water Free Heater Promotion Expired in Feb.

There is an installation charges of $100 the heater cost $168 (8L) should be in by mid Jun pls chk to cfm if you are using them

Edited by herbman76

hi neighbours,

wanna ask if anybody knoes, if i went to 'open door' on fri, can i go back to collect da stuffs on sun?

or gotta wait till mon onwards?

tia :)

Hi guys,

May i know what do u all do for the 'open door' ceremony? heard old ppl saying that have to boil water or something like that...???

tia