Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

hi all,

just back from bedok not long ago.

went for da "open door" ceremony..

ok lar, kitchen and toilet floor/wall tiles are not as bad as u think, still acceptable in my opinion..

ha, manage to see my neighbour whois from da SERS..

guess wat, she told me her flat cost only 186k! we were like :jawdrop:

to those who are from da SERs,

is this true?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi all,

ok lar, kitchen and toilet floor/wall tiles are not as bad as u think, still acceptable in my opinion..

is this true?

Yes this is true. We booked our flats in 2005 and back then, property prices still not like now, sky rocket high. Furthermore, we have 30K grant, that's why so cheap. To be frank, my 5-room cost me only 300k (including floor and bedroom floor done up).

what is the pipes from the heater? Gas or hot water or cold water? how to coceal it?

I dun like trunking/pipes! :(

Don't really know about gas but if you are using storage tank, all pipings are already conceal for you, all you have to do is just connect.

If you are using instant heater, definately will see trunking, but can ask your designer to minimize the exposure for you.

i'm fr 220B, just checked HDB website, i'm collectin my keys on 16 jun... :dancingqueen:

effie: congrats!

yokoyoko: see la,..i think only both of us, i tink hdb must haf forgotten abt

omg... :(

Hi Yokoyoko,

Thanks alot. Very helpful. Have print out the checklist in the blogspot to go to my house tomorrow to check for faults :D

Np... :)

hi all,

is this true?

heard the aunties said before that time i went there.. 180plusk.. but they still luki ba.. cos last time flat onli hw much 45k or ? so nw even when they old liao still need to 'gong' the flat if their CPF nt enuff or no kids to help.. quite jia lat oso...

effie: congrats!

yokoyoko: see la,..i think only both of us, i tink hdb must haf forgotten abt

omg... :(

we r the forgotten men n women? haha.. but u soon la.. HLE approved liao. left mine.. still in the sea :(

what is the pipes from the heater? Gas or hot water or cold water? how to coceal it?

I dun like trunking/pipes! :(

so think can conceal leh.. saw the shw flat all like no concealment...

Np... :)

heard the aunties said before that time i went there.. 180plusk.. but they still luki ba.. cos last time flat onli hw much 45k or ? so nw even when they old liao still need to 'gong' the flat if their CPF nt enuff or no kids to help.. quite jia lat oso...

we r the forgotten men n women? haha.. but u soon la.. HLE approved liao. left mine.. still in the sea :(

so think can conceal leh.. saw the shw flat all like no concealment...

if cannot conceal, i will shower i cold water :( ... heee..

Just a reminder to get back to me if you are interested to come up to my flat tomorrow afternoon bet 2pm - 3pm. Registration closes at 5pm this evening. :P

Hi guys, me just came back from Rinnai showroom and manage to get come dealers' address & contacts? Anyone interested to buy? The lady says it will be cheaper if we buy from the dealer and might be even cheaper if we buy in bulk :good:

Heard from the lady there will be a new improved model for Citygas heater and this time it will no longer be free but not expensive too (Estimate $100+)

if cannot conceal, i will shower i cold water :( ... heee..

No need to shower cold water lah... just boil water from kettle then put that into a vat lor :D

Jokes aside, actually, instant heater can cos even if there is pipings, it will be above the heater and is not likely to be a long piping but rather a short one. So not really noticable.

Hi guys, me just came back from Rinnai showroom and manage to get come dealers' address & contacts? Anyone interested to buy? The lady says it will be cheaper if we buy from the dealer and might be even cheaper if we buy in bulk :good:

Heard from the lady there will be a new improved model for Citygas heater and this time it will no longer be free but not expensive too (Estimate $100+)

Gd idea!! u gt a PM.. thanks for the effort!! :)

No need to shower cold water lah... just boil water from kettle then put that into a vat lor :D

Jokes aside, actually, instant heater can cos even if there is pipings, it will be above the heater and is not likely to be a long piping but rather a short one. So not really noticable.

actually can paint the pipe to yr toilet or kitchen or service yard tiles colour... oso a form of concealment ba.. haha

I think DSA is co-ordinating that as well. I am actually going down to SSC this weekend to see which model I like and will get back soon.

Anyone buying a set of Rinnai hob & hood? Let's band together & obtain better pricing.

And might even be able to order direct from Rinnai Holdings which has a showroom near Cisco Certis at 33, Jalan Afifi Etonhouse #01-01.

promoAPR08-2.gif

Hi DSA, have you decided which one are you getting? I'm still choosing between RH-90CD with RB-2CG ($1650) or RH-KATANA with RB-90CD ($2084) :dunno:

Edited by lovelee

I am thinking of the one which have the flame underneath the stove - RB2CG. RH998C looks good. But $1,631, ex leh!!

Edited by Bubbly

Bubbly: No lah, no kids yet. But eventually will have mah. I also want to go your 'housewarming' tomorrow leh. But I overseas, how? Show us via webcam??? Just joking! :lol:

yokoyoko: From the pic, seems like the water heater quite small hor. And no need to attach in bathroom, which is not bad.

raayn: I also haven't gotten keys, neither my HLE approved yet. Don't worry, just hang in there, k? If it really concerns you, call next week just to check again.

Bubbly: No lah, no kids yet. But eventually will have mah. I also want to go your 'housewarming' tomorrow leh. But I overseas, how? Show us via webcam??? Just joking! :lol:

yokoyoko: From the pic, seems like the water heater quite small hor. And no need to attach in bathroom, which is not bad.

raayn: I also haven't gotten keys, neither my HLE approved yet. Don't worry, just hang in there, k? If it really concerns you, call next week just to check again.

Which country are you in now???