Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Bubbly: Huh??? You mentioned your master bathroom door faces outwards towards the room??? Cannot be leh. According the drawing, it seems that the door is opened inwards towards the bathroom leh, isn't it??? Edited by cacky

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, can I check whether the service yard requires grills or can I just arrange for casement windows to be installed. I know HDB gave us the designs of approved grills but if I do not need grills, I can simply install the casement windows, right? Or are grills a must? Please advise, thanks!

Also, big orange, can bold my nick already, got my keys awhile ago :)

Hi,

I had been to bedok n jalan membina flats to c... they are doing shower screens(glass 1) and with the orginal doors by HDB and everything seem ok.. if there is a problem, maybe can change to bi-fold or sliding doors...

i not sure.. but i c everyone is doing and no problems raised...

must ask other exprience forumers from oher posts on this.. maybe they know...?

Bubbly: Huh??? You mentioned your master bathroom door faces outwards towards the room??? Cannot be leh. According the drawing, it seems that the door is opened inwards towards the bathroom leh, isn't it???

Sorry sorry. Mistake on my part. I got confused. What happen to my dad in 4-room is that if someone is getting out of the toilet, he is likely get knocked by someone who is trying to open the MBR door from outside. Very dangerous. That means toilet door is still swing inside.

Bubbly: *sigh* News seems to be getting worse and worse. Beige??? Aiyoh ... and then now cannot do sliding door?

Not cannot do sliding door but must take into account that if you do it, it will not fully slide in, which leaves the openings to go into the toilet slightly smaller. Small size people, not a problem at all. :D

Edited by Bubbly

Don worry.. me laki worse.. HLE not even approved yet(1mnth liao)... 220B oso..

should not be so long you submitted all document? may be you can login to "My HDBpage" to chk the status and perhaps call them or email them.

Hi, can I check whether the service yard requires grills or can I just arrange for casement windows to be installed. I know HDB gave us the designs of approved grills but if I do not need grills, I can simply install the casement windows, right? Or are grills a must? Please advise, thanks!

Also, big orange, can bold my nick already, got my keys awhile ago :)

there is a door in between the service yard and kitchen.

Hmm? Don't really understand the significance of the door. Was asking about whether I can just install casement windows for the currently open-aired service yard without the "approved" grills.

should not be so long you submitted all document? may be you can login to "My HDBpage" to chk the status and perhaps call them or email them.

called them more than 3 times.. loan side say is with sale side.. even sent me mail stating that i haven sent which i sent a month back..

now the officer say.. shld be at sale side den say he will go n retrieve.. will update me.. nw have to wait lo...

sianz.. think i will be the last.. but never mind.. as long as before Aug can liao.. cos is chinese lunar 7th month...

anybody gt hired feng shui shi??

I think city gas is offering free water heater chk out the yellow sticker in your kitchen

685833.jpg

Edited by herbman76

yo all,

just saw online that appt to sign Agreement for Lease and Take Possession of the new flat is on 17 Jun 2008 .. so does that means i be getting the keys on that day?? excited man..

called them more than 3 times.. loan side say is with sale side.. even sent me mail stating that i haven sent which i sent a month back..

now the officer say.. shld be at sale side den say he will go n retrieve.. will update me.. nw have to wait lo...

sianz.. think i will be the last.. but never mind.. as long as before Aug can liao.. cos is chinese lunar 7th month...

hmmm.. all the best then ! I think their side also too busy so many pple to handle

hmmm.. all the best then ! I think their side also too busy so many pple to handle

thanks... but 1 month is a bit long ba.. lack of communication for HDB internal department.. think this quite common everywhere.. guess have to accept it.. :(

yo all,

just saw online that appt to sign Agreement for Lease and Take Possession of the new flat is on 17 Jun 2008 .. so does that means i be getting the keys on that day?? excited man..

Yes. Congrates!!!! Take possession means take keys mah!!!

Talking about that. Think I cannot move in before August cos there are still faults to be rectified by HDB like my chipped floor tiles, big gap in skirtings and a window that cannot close properly. Think by the time they rectify this, will be 1 mth later and my ID needs at least 6 weeks to complete. So don't think can finish before the lunar 7th month comes. Sianzzz

Yes. Congrates!!!! Take possession means take keys mah!!!

Talking about that. Think I cannot move in before August cos there are still faults to be rectified by HDB like my chipped floor tiles, big gap in skirtings and a window that cannot close properly. Think by the time they rectify this, will be 1 mth later and my ID needs at least 6 weeks to complete. So don't think can finish before the lunar 7th month comes. Sianzzz

haha. me blur blur..so fast take key i also duno happy a not.. haven decide on the reno portion. :( .headache man..

any one knows whether the appt can change date?? :unsure: