Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

yokoyoko: From the pic, seems like the water heater quite small hor. And no need to attach in bathroom, which is not bad.

I saw big round barrel like of heater before in one of the flats.... looks heavy.. it will be dangerous to install those type.. imagine if it fall off.. :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello jiazhen, welcome to the forum.

I'm also getting an unit in block 220C - that makes us neighbour :-) and will be collecting keys on 17th Jun.

so happy....

Hi Neighbour, me will be collecting keys on 18 Jun :seeya:

Guys & Gals, It's time for action: talk is good, action is way better.

There should be a Look See Look See Shopping Trip @ Sim Siang Choon this Saturday 7th June in the afternoon.

So anyone, everyone who is interested, please message me with your name, email & mobile number (pls indicate ST, M1 or SH; it's for internet SMSing purposes). If my mailbox is full, please message Bubbly & lovelee!

To Bubbly & lovelee: please kindly assist with the organisation? Thank you very much!

I'm going out now, so can only respond to your messages tonight!

Update: Shower area is only 700 mm wide from wall to kerb edge! I had it physically measured by a PD Door Rep.

There should be a Look See Look See Shopping Trip @ Sim Siang Choon this Saturday 7th June in the afternoon.

So anyone, everyone who is interested, please message me with your name, email & mobile number (pls indicate ST, M1 or SH; it's for internet SMSing purposes). If my mailbox is full, please message Bubbly & lovelee!

To Bubbly & lovelee: please kindly assist with the organisation? Thank you very much!

Update: Shower area is only 700 mm wide from wall to kerb edge! I had it physically measured by a PD Door Rep.

Bub, we shall charge DSA service charge :yamseng:

Herbman - free water heater? good! :DBut two tings I dun like about gas heater...it's big, take up space and have to switch it on for a while first before the water gets heated up. You would not want to switch it on the whole day for the fear of possibility of gas leak...

maybe can chk out in the citygas website for more details =)

HI Eipsy,

Document you need for the day of key collection:-

1) You and your spouse IC

2) Child Birth Cert

3) Your POSB Nets card (if you want to apply for the water, electricity and gas supply with PUB on the same day and would like to make your payment through GIRO)

4) Bank Account Book (Not sure whats the need as I did not get to use it but stated on the letter to bring, so just bring in case you need to use)

On that day, just go to the second floor to buy your fire insurance first. Then go to the information counter on the first floor to get a queue number. After you meet the officer, you will be told by him/her to go to third floor to make payment for 3 months of Conservancy fee (Nets/Cash only). Then you go back to the officer to sign tons of documents before finally collecting your keys.

The bank book is for return of option fee direct credit thru e bank services. rem bring $$ should be below $10 for the house insurance it will be indicated in your appointment letter.

Big orange Yah, it's cheaper coz you use gas instead of electricity...but like what cacky says, dunno if can install in the service yard or not....coz it's **** big...anyway, since it's free from city gas, I would still take the offer.

here the link to free heater i am not sure if this is the one that is free :dunno: here is the pic hope it is not copy right :P

prod_heater_new.gif

Edited by herbman76

I need to rush out the fault list to HDB before 5pm tomorrow. So can we meet at 5.30pm? Have already send you an sms so you should know my handphone now. Will be leaving my contacts with lovelee as well. I will be offline soon thus send me an sms on the timings. If cannot, you guys just go ahead. I will go on sunday instead.

Edited by Bubbly

where can we find the approved designs for the grills?

Given to you by HDB when you collect your keys. It's this sheet with the approved designs on the reverse side appendix.

All are from jalan membina residents... so i neber use their pictures cos copyright issue.. hehe.. onli links..

their flats/layouts are quite similar to ours.. slightly smaller..

free heater should be like this ba..

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...9543&st=360

then for our bath room shld be like that ba

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...0162&st=440

this is one of the forumer blog.. on her experience on reno:

http://diva79.blogspot.com

the heater is not very big :)

herbman76: So just to clarify, we get to take 2k option fee back???

if there is sufficient in you CPF you should get back.

from

HDB link

An option fee by cash, cheque or NETS. The booking fee will be refunded if you have sufficient money in your CPF Ordinary Account to pay the downpayment.

herbman76: I thought the option fee just automatically deducts from the CPF 10% deposit you supposed to pay? How come it gets returned to you in cash, then?

the heater is not very big :)

The free 1 i think not big.. but the 1 i saw at jalan membina is big!!.. round barrel shape.. i think is they buy themselves 1.. hehe

useful software to do your own interior design I saw from another topic

click here to check out the software

interesting software that can let you draw out your floor plan it is translated to 3d drawing. you can add furniture in and also do a vitural tour.

SweetHome3DSmall.jpg

hope it is useful

herbman76: I thought the option fee just automatically deducts from the CPF 10% deposit you supposed to pay? How come it gets returned to you in cash, then?

well when you go for selection you pay by $$, when you go for downpayment when there is enough in CPF then hdb rtn in $$ to you :)

Edited by herbman76

The free 1 i think not big.. but the 1 i saw at jalan membina is big!!.. round barrel shape.. i think is they buy themselves 1.. hehe

oic the one small one seem to be from City gas one