Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Hello everybody,

Another things to share. I heard the for those who applied AHG will take longer to able to take key - compare to those who didn't.

Anyone can confirm?

Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wow. thats bad, so what happen now?any warranty?

think it maybe a one off ba

she changed her whole stove, not included in warranty I guess....she told me many of her frens glass stoves shattered too....anyway I guess when you buy the contactor will warn you too? Glass will shattered due to heat...I think is nothing to do with the brand.... :yamseng:

i taken 2 pics from the site.

my block 221b from the playground.

02062008281zx7.th.jpg

the view from 14flr 219c, great view, can see the city scape, will be able to see ships along east coast on 17flr!

02062008283ue7.th.jpg

Been there again briefly this morning, block 221b almost completed, can see almost all windows closed and should be done, now left with 221a no windows and no paint.

just realised that there is no direct covered link my the mscp to block 221a side, so have to either walk out a bit or through the playground side.

If anyone of you been up the mscp at 219c side, you will be able to see the mbr windows are so so near to the carpark, was joking with my wifey that we could even pass things through there if we forget some things...hahaha....duno who get the stupid design...when you drive up the ramp, your headlights can even shine into the room. sigh, hope no one here get those units....

from this image, can anyone enlighten me what is at block 221?

219azd5.jpg

Edited by darcbleu

Hello everybody,

Another things to share. I heard the for those who applied AHG will take longer to able to take key - compare to those who didn't.

Anyone can confirm?

Thanks.

hw will we know if the AHG is approved? Cos its not on the hdb website? :unsure:

If anyone of you been up the mscp at 219c side, you will be able to see the mbr windows are so so near to the carpark, was joking with my wifey that we could even pass things through there if we forget some things...hahaha....duno who get the stupid design...when you drive up the ramp, your headlights can even shine into the room. sigh, hope no one here get those units....

i think the heat generate by the engine and the noise of the tyres will be X 2 blows.. if u stay low floor that is 'connected ' to the MSCP..

excellent designs by those so call pro.. haha.. :(

Edited by yokoyoko

header.gif

Taking place from 12 to 15 June on levels 1, 3, 4 and 6 at Suntec Singapore, the PC Show will house four individual sections – The PC Show ’08, Digital Imaging ’08, Game ’08 and Consumer Electronics ’08 – where bargain hunters will be overwhelmed by the vast array of technology products available on sale. The exhibition will be held daily from 12 – 9 pm and admission is free.

You can get your Internet, LCD or Plasma TV from this sales show but be prepared for horrendous crowds. LOL :notti:

CONSUMER ELECTRONICS 2008

The International Showcase of the Latest Consumer Electronics

Consumer Electronics will present the latest offering to consumer. Whether it be for personal use, office or home, visitors will be spoilt for choice if they are sourcing for AV and communications products.
Exhibit Profile

• Audio Visual and Communications Products
• Cell Phones & Accessories
• Connectors
• Digital Voice Recorders
• DVD Recorders/Players
• Home Audio
• Home Video & TV’s
• Home Theatre Systems
• Headphones
• Intelligent home
• LCD CTV
• Movies
• Mini Disc Players
• MP3 Players
• Plasma TVs
• Personal Audio
• Projector/Projection TV
• Remote Security Systems
• Speaker Systems
• Surveillance systems
• Switches
• TV-VCR Combo
• TV Mounts & Stand
• Video Games
• View Cam
• Wall Mounts
• Wireless Applications
• Others Edited by DSA

Hello everybody,

Anyone can confirm?

Thanks.

Hmm, cant confirm but can provide supporting possible evidence coz I applied for AHG but haven't received any notification about key collection though quite a number of 220Cers have already gotten their appointments.

I've created a FaceBook group named Linear Green @ Bedok Central.

Let's hope this initiative works out.

Thanks DSA, have joined as well :)

Hmm, cant confirm but can provide supporting possible evidence coz I applied for AHG but haven't received any notification about key collection though quite a number of 220Cers have already gotten their appointments.

what is AHG?

what is AHG?

Hi lovelee, that's the Additional Housing Grant which is an additional subsidy for 1st time house-owners who earn a combined monthly income of less than $4000. Of course there's a whole bunch of criteria as well, but that's the gist of it :)

Edited by seraphinee

Taking place from 12 to 15 June on levels 1, 3, 4 and 6 at Suntec Singapore, the PC Show will house four individual sections – The PC Show ’08, Digital Imaging ’08, Game ’08 and Consumer Electronics ’08 – where bargain hunters will be overwhelmed by the vast array of technology products available on sale. The exhibition will be held daily from 12 – 9 pm and admission is free.

Who is going? :notti:

support DSA!

:)

supported.. and posted!! :D