Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Does all rooms come with TV & tel socket?

The 87sqm i saw today got in every room including kitchen..

JAN BE grp have? or just the SERS?

TIA

yes there a tv & electrical socket in all rms + the shelter (i jus realise it was there also today) +kitchen.

(dun remember seeing any in the bath room :P)

very tired after meeting one ID yesterday.

Anyway today might go ikea see see look look.

:)

there is a software online which you can down load to help you do planning Ikea Home planner quite useful for planning a list of item can also be generated from there for estimate of the cost :P went there today end up using the same software download from their site to work out the design hee hee

Edited by herbman76

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Does all rooms come with TV & tel socket?

The 87sqm i saw today got in every room including kitchen..

JAN BE grp have? or just the SERS?

TIA

Yes, all comes with TV point and tel socket. including kitchen and bomb shelter

this is estimator from Hbay, i key in per sq ft to have a gauge of the prices for flooring not to sure if there is already mark up.

take note the prices is per sq feet. i.e you have to convert from metre^2 to ft^2

687221.jpg

hi neighbours,

wanna ask if anybody knoes, if i went to 'open door' on fri, can i go back to collect da stuffs on sun?

or gotta wait till mon onwards?

tia :)

ok, heard cuizino not bad, but not much info on web and no wedsite leh, think it is handled by dealer.

nono! my sis was using this...her stove was glass and it "exploded" a few weeks ago...partly cos the glass shattered due to long term exposed to heat....she has been using for 2yrs+ only....i think I would get the old fashion metal kind, compared to glass kind...

Hey all...some queries inside my head... :bangwall: haha..hope to get some light here hee.. :)

1) have u all decide which ID to take? Or no ID is better? (cheaper?).

2) What r ur opinons on "*****"? Any1 been to *****? :good: ?

3) Do u all think is feature wall for TV is needed? :unsure:

4) For those 4room neighbours, how would u place ur wardrobe in the master bedroom? Its like not much space to move abt.. :dunno:

5) Will u all be planning to renovate all 3 bedrooms or mayb just e master bedroom?

heehee :P

:yamseng:

Hi, have an important question to ask. Gotten floor quotes from 2 IDs, tiling of living, dining and 3 bedrooms differ about 1k. Was told by the ID who quoted the higher figure that due to the fact that ours is a new estate, it is a regulation that the cement and sand as well as the manpower for laying the tiles and clearing the debris must be obtained from the main contractor for our estate. Can anyone who is in the know or has completed their flooring please provide some clarification? Thanks!

Hi, have an important question to ask. Gotten floor quotes from 2 IDs, tiling of living, dining and 3 bedrooms differ about 1k. Was told by the ID who quoted the higher figure that due to the fact that ours is a new estate, it is a regulation that the cement and sand as well as the manpower for laying the tiles and clearing the debris must be obtained from the main contractor for our estate. Can anyone who is in the know or has completed their flooring please provide some clarification? Thanks!

The last part is true. There's a indian man there just to take care of providing sand and clearing your debris. Newly built estates are like that, centralised to 1 person. Old estate contractor do the buying of sand themselves, and bring the huge metal box to contain your debris (parked at carpark). That item will be called "Haulage fee" on your quotation.

Back to the first part. Diff by 1k. Need to see what's the value of tiles they give... e.g up to $3psf tiles. Meaning u can select anything tiles up to value of $3psf. If u overshot, then u have to top up on top of the fee quoted to you. Clarify... maybe the 1k goes into there.

My advice: get 2 more quote to get a better feel. Or even u can tell the other contractor "hey, why your competitor charge this fee".... then they will tell u the truth. :notti:

Hey all...some queries inside my head... :bangwall: haha..hope to get some light here hee.. :)

1) have u all decide which ID to take? Or no ID is better? (cheaper?).

2) What r ur opinons on "*****"? Any1 been to *****? :good: ?

3) Do u all think is feature wall for TV is needed? :unsure:

4) For those 4room neighbours, how would u place ur wardrobe in the master bedroom? Its like not much space to move abt.. :dunno:

5) Will u all be planning to renovate all 3 bedrooms or mayb just e master bedroom?

2) I know a fren paid deposit and withdrawn forfeit his deposit... but one man's meat is another's poison.

3) Can do without. Ask your pocket.

4) Seems like there's only one 1 way. U enter the door, u see the wardrobe. Wardrobe door facing window.

5) I only do MBR. No money for the rest :bleah:

--------------------------------------------------

Attention key holders, pls go back to check at your unit's gate for a letter from Starhub for an appointment to check your SCV connection.

I got the letter today and the appointment date is this Friday 8|

The last part is true. There's a indian man there just to take care of providing sand and clearing your debris. Newly built estates are like that, centralised to 1 person. Old estate contractor do the buying of sand themselves, and bring the huge metal box to contain your debris (parked at carpark). That item will be called "Haulage fee" on your quotation.

Back to the first part. Diff by 1k. Need to see what's the value of tiles they give... e.g up to $3psf tiles. Meaning u can select anything tiles up to value of $3psf. If u overshot, then u have to top up on top of the fee quoted to you. Clarify... maybe the 1k goes into there.

My advice: get 2 more quote to get a better feel. Or even u can tell the other contractor "hey, why your competitor charge this fee".... then they will tell u the truth.

So it is true to sand has to be purchased from them (how about cement?) and that they have to clear the debris. But the actual laying of the tiles can be done by the workers your own contractor engages right? Their workers don't lay the tiles for you, correct? So if it's merely purchasing sand from them and getting them to clear the debris, should the price differ that much? If so, the main contractor side really making use of the opportunity to make a killing sia...

Also, anyone can share with me their flooring quotes so that I can have a better idea of how much it costs? If not convenient to post, can PM me, thanks a lot!!!

Edited by soojin

So it is true to sand has to be purchased from them (how about cement?) and that they have to clear the debris. But the actual laying of the tiles can be done by the workers your own contractor engages right? Their workers don't lay the tiles for you, correct? So if it's merely purchasing sand from them and getting them to clear the debris, should the price differ that much? If so, the main contractor side really making use of the opportunity to make a killing sia...

Also, anyone can share with me their flooring quotes so that I can have a better idea of how much it costs? If not convenient to post, can PM me, thanks a lot!!!

The guy only supply sand and clear your debris. Cement your own contractor will buy together with the tiles.

For the quote, I suggest u see the whole package cost. Coz the cost can shift here and there de, this one cheap, the other expensive. Few quotes I got for 4rm 97m2 ranges from (Laying tiles + haulage) $4.7k to $5.3k