Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

how much cash do we agar need to come out with when we collect keys? eg, gas,water, fees...

we dun need cash when we sign the agreement lease rite?

i think the heater should be placed in the public toilet ba...cannot put in service yard...

for the hanging of clothes inside the flats, i scared if there is not enuff sunshine or wind ah, the clothes might get stinky....and the fews poles outside confirm not enuff for u to put 2 adults clothes for a week...hmm, another point to ponder....

cacky,the option fee gets return to you either by cheque or direct credit into your bank, just bring along your bank book on the day of signing lease agreement...

Edited by darcbleu

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Rinnai bulk purchase

lovelee & DSA Hi, I am also interested in purchasing Rinnai hob and hood. In fact I am ready to place my order with Poh Joo. I wonder if the price found out by lovelee can beat Poh Joo's price.

lovelee Can you also check out with Poh Joo, see which one offer better price, Dealer (Rinnai) or Distributor (Poh Joo). Sometimes dealer can give worse price. So it make sense to bulk purchase from the lower priced one.

Confirmed purchase List (I will update this list)

1) hihihi, ordered on 9-Jun sorry guys, can't drag for too long

2) ... pls add yourself ...

Edited by hihihi

Rinnai bulk purchase

lovelee & DSA Hi, I am also interested in purchasing Rinnai hob and hood. In fact I am ready to place my order with Poh Joo. I wonder if the price found out by lovelee can beat Poh Joo's price.

lovelee Can you also check out with Poh Joo, see which one offer better price, Dealer (Rinnai) or Distributor (Poh Joo). Sometimes dealer can give worse price. So it make sense to bulk purchase from the lower priced one.

Confirmed purchase List (I will update this list)

1) hihihi: RB-3GB + RH-382

2) ... pls add yourself ...

Hi guys, I've a list of distributors located at Admiralty, Ang Mo Kio, Balestier Rd, Bedok, Bendemeer Rd, Boon Lay & Bt Batok. Will scan it on Monday, send me ur email address if u wan the list. Btw where does Poh Joo located?

how much cash do we agar need to come out with when we collect keys? eg, gas,water, fees...

we dun need cash when we sign the agreement lease rite?

i think the heater should be placed in the public toilet ba...cannot put in service yard...

for the hanging of clothes inside the flats, i scared if there is not enuff sunshine or wind ah, the clothes might get stinky....and the fews poles outside confirm not enuff for u to put 2 adults clothes for a week...hmm, another point to ponder....

cacky,the option fee gets return to you either by cheque or direct credit into your bank, just bring along your bank book on the day of signing lease agreement...

Cash not required if there is enough in your CPF for your downpayment, 1st installment + legal fee.

for application for electricity & water they will charge to your first bill. Only the house insurance need cash.

i am not too sure :dunno: that there is an "allocated" place in the bath room.

hmm consider dryer?

Linear Green @ Bedok Central Building Service Centre telephone number: 64457032

Courtesy of & helpfulness from Bubbly!! :thumbs up:

Edited by DSA

Hi Neighbour, me will be collecting keys on 18 Jun :seeya:

Ya, lovelee my dear neighbour :D

Looks like I'll be later than you, just called HDB to delay the collection to 20th....wife can't find air ticket in time for this session :-(

To all : Now I'm wondering if I should get a fengshui master to see see look look first, before finalizing on renovation. Anyone planning to do that huh?

When you see FSM, remember to ask whether need to buy their stuff...mind you that it is expensive item....don consider this point.

Looks like I'll be later than you, just called HDB to delay the collection to 20th....wife can't find air ticket in time for this session :-(

To all : Now I'm wondering if I should get a fengshui master to see see look look first, before finalizing on renovation. Anyone planning to do that huh?

we also plan to find fengshui master too but not sure which one is gd. had checked 1 or 2 and the price is between $600+ to $800+ :dunno:

we also plan to find fengshui master too but not sure which one is gd. had checked 1 or 2 and the price is between $600+ to $800+ :dunno:

ya.. i gt 1 shoule be abt 500 plus and the other 1 1k plus.. siao..haha... have to confirm my keys date before i find one...

wont buy anything from them.. cos is exp lo.. just need some 'yun' guides :)

ya.. i gt 1 shoule be abt 500 plus and the other 1 1k plus.. siao..haha... have to confirm my keys date before i find one...

wont buy anything from them.. cos is exp lo.. just need some 'yun' guides :)

The FSM I intend to ask the fengshui lecturer in Chinese Chember of Commerce, think his name is Andrew, to do a see-see-look-look. Attended his briefing last year and he said he don't sell those things, only consultancy - cost about $300 I remember. Need to check again.

I was quite surprized that pple charging 500 upwards....till 1.1k

Worse to worse, DIY fengshui lor

Edited by lazurite

Hi.. today i saw a adidass couple. The guy got wear glasses one at blk 219B.. They look like young couple. 1st flat type..

Time around 5pm.

R u in this grp? :)