Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

hihihi: Yeah, I did consider moving the basin to that corner. Question is, will there be a lot of piping works involved? As in the pipes will have to be leading from it's original spot to the other corner. Can turn out to be quite messy leh.

run along the corner where the wall meets the floor. If really wanna make it nice, make it into a curb, then the pipe will disappear~ :notti: but.... $$

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Does anyone knows where to get nice looking window grill?
What is considered nice?

30028.jpg 30027.jpg [30006A.jpg 30002.JPG 30001.jpg

Edited by DSA

hey thanks. Are you planning to get anyone of them?
Not window grilles, but sliding windows.

Are all new HDB flats in other estates missing windows/grilles on the ledge at the service yard as well? Or are there any which do?

Edited by DSA

did anyone visit the LIVING SHOWCASE 2008 Exhibition? Worth going?
The Search link near the top right corner will provide the answer to your query.

Okay, I know this has been posted somewhere before but can I just clarify again. Do we need approved grills by HDB for the windows and service yard?

Hi YOKO...thks!!! I called up 1609 and was told 4 working days to activate new phone lines, mine is singtel modem...so she told me will be able to connect to internet. Thks!!!!!

HAPPY

wa lau... i wanted to select 04-98 that time but i changed my mind... yester 4d 2nd prize... :curse: ...

if not reno fee no need worries liao... i envy the couple who choose that unit... if they gt whack 4 d on that no... haiz...

Mr Lim,

yr ISP should be singtel ba.. tell them u move hse liao.. or u r getting a new line.. they will activate the line to the location..

then as per normal, connect the phone line to the micro filter den to yr modem/router/gateway...

shoule be like that.. :)

the living showcase is ok only lah, got about 8 ID there. just have a look see lo. got plush living,rezt and relax....i went and just see their showflat and get info

for singtel del line and internet, if new line and services, have to wait for about 5-9days, if it is a relocation then will be about 5 working days with fee.

Edited by darcbleu

Hello... guys!

Getting my flat keys @ Blk 220C on Friday.

Nice to know there is a thread forum for Bedok Central.

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Hello jiazhen, welcome to the forum.

I'm also getting an unit in block 220C - that makes us neighbour :-) and will be collecting keys on 17th Jun.

so happy....

Edited by lazurite

Bubbly: Whoa ... you're my hero leh! Uploaded the pics so fast. And thanks to those who have guided him how to upload his pics. Okay, heng ah, kitchen tiles are white in color, not too bad then, at least it's neutral.

My hubby saw the bathroom pics and is convinced we do not need to re-do the bathroom. :( Ah well ... maybe 5 years later, when the bathroom is full of algae, he won't say the same thing huh ... But huh ... the basin is really near to the shower area. Really cannot do vanity cabinet I think.

The tiles not really white leh...Think more towards beige.

Bubbly, i guess the pics you took are from 5 rm unit?

Any idea will be 4 rm ones be the same? except for the vanity from 5rm MBR? and the pics of the toilet is it from public toilet or MBR toilet? all units provided with shower head? so good ah? but i see the basin confirm cannot make it, will defintely change it if that is in the MBR. and if i not wrong, the toilet bowl does not come with half/full flush function. only standard 1 push.

For 4-rooms, looks (colour) is almost the same just that the layout might be abit different. Shower heads is provided for both MBR and public toilet regardless of 4 or 5 rooms. Yes, the toilet bowl is only 1 standard push.

Bubbly - Thanks for the photos! So we have to do our own shower screen lah?

Anyone a ikea lover, got this website to share with you guys...

http://ikeahacker.blogspot.com/

This website has pple sending in their own creations of modifying ikea furniture....interesting ideas...

I got all my furniture for my old sers flat at ikea... their tables, chairs, bedframe quite durable if you get them to assemble for you ;)

Yes, you will have to do your own shower screen or economically, you can choose to buy a suction pole and put shower curtain instead. That is what I will do for my public toilet.

Anyone plans to change their master bathroom main door? I am considering to change to those frosted glass door that can open towards the bathroom or towards the room. Coz I thought if open towards the room, then at least won't block the already small bathroom. Anyone has any opinions about that?

I am changing the MBR door cos it is likely that a person who is entering the MBR gets knocked by the person who is just exiting the bathroom as the door is swinging outwards. So I am changing that to either a byfold or PD doors (half slide half fold). My dad did that too cos this is just too dangerous. Another flaw with the design...signzzz

hihihi: Thanks for the link and the quotes. Saw the pictures. Not bad, I must say.

DSA: My hubby also suggested to go for sliding doors. But any nice sliding doors that doesn't look like those 1990s type that are tinted brown or blue? You know what I mean, right? Those plastic type.

Cacky, think you might have to reconsider the sliding door cos I have already checked, you will not be able to slide fully cos there isn't enough space in the toilet to do so. Whenever you do a sliding door, you got to have double the size of the door.

Hi all,

I will be at my new house from 2pm to 3pm this coming Sat to do all the inspections.

If anyone is interested to come and have a look at an empty 5-room, feel free to do so.

Would be great if you can reply by 5pm tomorrow as after that I would most probably be offline.

Bubbly: *sigh* News seems to be getting worse and worse. Beige??? Aiyoh ... and then now cannot do sliding door? Edited by cacky