Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

she just mention that if the keys are not handover by 30 apr 2009 we can sue HDB...hahaha...

30 apr 2009 or 2010??? Coz I recalled the date of possession mentioned in the documents was 30 apr 2010 leh. Anyway, I hope to get it earlier. On hearing that it's Sept/Oct timeframe, a bit xien leh.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
30 apr 2009 or 2010??? Coz I recalled the date of possession mentioned in the documents was 30 apr 2010 leh. Anyway, I hope to get it earlier. On hearing that it's Sept/Oct timeframe, a bit xien leh.

oh yah,it is 2010.hehehe... :sport-smiley-004:

guess no choice lah, it is stated that the probably completion date is 2nd quarter 2008, hope they give us anxious people fast fast...hehehe....

Does the Rinnai showroom or any Rinnai dealer have product demonstrations of their hobs & hoods at their retail premises? I need to observe them in action & compare with Fujioh inner flame burner & hood to finalise my selection. Anyone visited Poh Joo at Jalan Besar?

BTW the gas heater sold by City gas is from Rinnai. They actually brought a 5L as the 8L is not in yet. As such no charges for the heater but there is a uninstallation charge $50

hi all, i had went down to Rinnai showroom yesterday and saw the gas heater. Basically the lady told me it can be install at either the service yard/ kitchen but not bathroom. Not sure about the reason though. Now they are offering the heater at SGD160. Also asked about the hood and hob, it seems like we will get a better deal if we buy from their dealers. :good: Is anyone still interested in getting?

btw, big orange, you can bold my name on the list. :notti:

I think it could be due to safety reasons?

Does the Rinnai showroom or any Rinnai dealer have product demonstrations of their hobs & hoods at their retail premises? I need to observe them in action & compare with Fujioh inner flame burner & hood to finalise my selection. Anyone visited Poh Joo at Jalan Besar?

DSA, they do not have demonstration of their burners cos it's a air-conditioned place? :dunno: But they do demo the air flow of their hoods. Where did you see Fujioh inner flame burner in action?

hello girl! i don't have an appt to collect my keys yet. but hle & ahg are approved, so i need to get the keys before the hle expires in 3mths time, which is sept. if not must apply hle all over again.

yours? :)

my appointment date then was after the expiry date they actually did an extension for me until I also :dunno: I called them then the CSO told me that it had been extended then i chk again then realised it. :P

Edited by herbman76

my appointment date then was after the expiry date they actually did an extension for me until I also :dunno: I called them then the CSO told me that it had be extended then i chk again then realised it. :P

herbman76 - when u will invite us to see see look look your unit? :) Can't wait to see any 4 roomer unit :)

herbman76 - when u will invite us to see see look look your unit? :) Can't wait to see any 4 roomer unit :)

cause these few evening I got something on so cant really do "open house" I only drop by on the way back take some shots and upload to my reno blogs feel free to visit my blog and feel free to comment :)

Edited by herbman76

cause these few evening I got something on so cant really do "open house" I only drop by on the way back take some shots and upload to my reno blogs feel free to visit my blog and feel free to comment :)

Thanks for sharing your blog. dude. :) so u engage sunny huh.. he is very friendly hor.. :)

Can pm me your reno cost? )

Thanjks

Dear all,

Congras to pple who had got their keys :dancingqueen: see you all around :yamseng:

perhaps to help Big Orange update your status perhaps PM Big Orange would be easier for him to keep track.

yoz...

got my HLE approved.. hehe.. and gt appointment to sign the Agreement for Lease and Take Possession of the new flat is on 27 Jun 2008 --> this = take keys???

so fast.. 10 day notice nia.. need to find my FS master...

yoz...

got my HLE approved.. hehe.. and gt appointment to sign the Agreement for Lease and Take Possession of the new flat is on 27 Jun 2008 --> this = take keys???

so fast.. 10 day notice nia.. need to find my FS master...

congras!

after that date Big Orange can Bold your name liao hee hee may now can partial bold :P

congras!

after that date Big Orange can Bold your name liao hee hee may now can partial bold :P

Thanks.. now i can go reccee liao!! time to work.. :notti:

so gas pipe can goes through the wall?

Don't think that will be an elegant way. Coz that kitchen wall, upper part there's a big fat white pipe. And that's also where u will do your upper cabinet. If u drill thru wall, somehow your pipe need to disappear into the cabinet and go thru the wall. Upper part of the wall should be a beam, can't drill thru. So it's many hurdles. If u get what I mean.

DSA's suggestion to go thru service yard's bi-fold door, and into the bathroom 2 window will be better.

Don't think that will be an elegant way. Coz that kitchen wall, upper part there's a big fat white pipe. And that's also where u will do your upper cabinet. If u drill thru wall, somehow your pipe need to disappear into the cabinet and go thru the wall. Upper part of the wall should be a beam, can't drill thru. So it's many hurdles. If u get what I mean.

DSA's suggestion to go thru service yard's bi-fold door, and into the bathroom 2 window will be better.

refer to posting by effie

for some reason, the heater cannot be install in the bath room - Safety??