Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi All,

I'm new here. My unit is 221B but i have not collected my keys yet. I'm looking for IDs, do any of you have any IDs to recommended. :)

Hi All,

Managed to read from page 1 til 7.. gave up, simply too long... scrolled til last page... haha

anyway, i got a flat at 219D. :D

Recently went to pay 1st 5% downpayment, keys not collected yet.

Btw, i saw from an earlier posting abt producing of ROM cert, probably someone has replied along the way, in case its not:

I did checked with HDB on the day i signed Agreement of Lease.

U need to produce the cert either when collecting keys or DPD, whichever is later.

(Delivery Possession Date, i.e. the latest date HDB has to deliver the house to u)

So in our case, the DPD is 1st May 2010. that is the latest date u need to produce ur cert.

However.. If, u need to apply for Additional Housing Grant (AHG),

then, u need to produce ur cert to apply the AHG.

Hope that helps! :)

Finally, I am seeing the completion of defects rectification on this Saturday! Hopefully! The BSC TO has hinted that the BSC might extend its operation till the end of the year.

Anyone visiting his/her unit can take photos of the air-con window? I wish to ascertain if the glass is supposed to be clear or frosted?

Finally, I am seeing the completion of defects rectification on this Saturday! Hopefully! The BSC TO has hinted that the BSC might extend its operation till the end of the year.

Anyone visiting his/her unit can take photos of the air-con window? I wish to ascertain if the glass is supposed to be clear or frosted?

if i m not wrong, from those show flats i saw, the windows is frosted.

Hope the BSC will stays, if not the defects will take even longer time to retify.

welcome :D SERS or BE?

BE, any recommendation for contractors preferably those who can accept payment by installment. thanks!

hello ppl, pls welcome me. i just found out this forum when searching for contractors. i got a unit at 220A and is scheduled to take keys on 26June :)

hi welcome! I am also on 220A!

Edited by herbman76

Snow bell, wkyong, spidey, mozath - Welcome :D

DSA, darbleu - yah. the windows are frosted and looked very ugly...like not frosted properly...not smooth and got scratches...I did not report it in my defect list though..I thought it can be torn off but come to think of it, it looked and felt permanently fixed...

Edited by eipsy

hmm the defects does it has anything to do with the height? stay mid level
herbman, are u referring to the defect of the air-con window glass? Mine is not frosted uniformly - there seem to be 2 patches which are 'clear', more like the effect that they're rubbed off.

herbman, are u referring to the defect of the air-con window glass? Mine is not frosted uniformly - there seem to be 2 patches which are 'clear', more like the effect that they're rubbed off.

i dun mean the windows

i mean the height of where the flat is located seem like higher floor more defects found?

Hi all,

Do also check your outside aircon ledge, there's a grey colour power box for the aircon. Mine initially there's no "tiak" sound when u turn it ON/OFF (supposed to have abit of spring latched). Asked the BSC pple to come, the switch was installed upside down. Hmmm..

Inside the MBR, the wall near the aircon wooden panel, there's another 15A socket for aircon, u can change that to a normal 3pin socket since nobody install those old style cube aircon anymore. If wanna u DIY, ** SWITCH OFF THE DISTRIBUTION BOX ** (better to ask electrician do it if u not sure)

i mean the height of where the flat is located seem like higher floor more defects found?
Hmmmm... that's an interesting thought. The workers experience fatigue as they work up the level? Then Bubbly's unit would be .........

Hmmmm... that's an interesting thought. The workers experience fatigue as they work up the level? Then Bubbly's unit would be .........

dun scare bubbly. :) he be fine...