Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

the HDB website now states " Your appointment to sign the Agreement for Lease is..." meaning I can't take keys yet???? :( why ahz? :bangwall:

I think the flat not ready yet.. SUn went there.. they are still doing.. so cannot take the key ba...

Edited by yokoyoko

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sofaalab has a website chk is out http://www.sofaalab.com/

the later (up to 6 mths) your need the sofa the lower the price

they seem to be having promotion as part of GSS. the cover can be changed

FYI

My 5 cents worths - Feng Shui is abt blending with enviroment. interaction of self, Qi and the wat is around you :P

I think the flat not ready yet.. SUn went there.. they are still doing.. so cannot take the key ba...

mine should be ready le eh....i thought they are working on the last blk now alrdy?

mine should be ready le eh....i thought they are working on the last blk now alrdy?

I think still doing leh.. mine is 220B.. den opposite one is still doing but paint all up le.. i oso not sure.. maybe other can shed some lights?

Sofaalab has a website chk is out http://www.sofaalab.com/

the later (up to 6 mths) your need the sofa the lower the price

they seem to be having promotion as part of GSS. the cover can be changed

FYI

erm.. i went there yesterday.. they giving out one addition set of cover if purchase within GSS period but i found one thread(posted on Apr) stating the same thing(giving out extra cover) ... :dunno:

but the longer u wait the lower the price policy still appeal to me.. haha..

Edited by yokoyoko

Are you intending to go for ceiling fan in living? I'm also going for the 'bare' look with regards to the ceiling and thinking if I should have a ceiling fan with lights for the living.
Nope, no intent to install a ceiling fan, have a standing fan for ventilation.

Anyone who have installed air-con in their 4 room unit. Wish to discuss the routing of air-con trunking to the 3 bedrooms.

Yo brother and sister, add me to your tree plsssss... :sport-smiley-018:

Me from 220B reporting in, got keys liao, ID also engage liao...now waiting for reno to start.

Hope can completed by lunar 7th month :bow:

For addition & editing the list of Linear Greeners, you can reply to my previous post, edit the section you desire & remove the [ quote name='......] and [ /quote].

DIY is waaay cooler. Save Big Orange the trouble of updating the 1st post which, by now, is hardly read.

Does anyone realise that we are not issued keys to the bathroom doors which can be locked from inside?

Edited by DSA

For addition & editing the list of Linear Greeners, you can reply to my previous post, edit the section you desire & remove the [ quote name=......] and [ /quote].

DIY is waaay cooler. Save Big Orange the trouble of updating the 1st post which, by now, is hardly read.

Does anyone realise that we are not issued keys to the bathroom doors which can be locked from inside?

Hi DSA,

think the toilet doors lock are meant to be this way. no key insertion hole. u can use coin to open the door if u happen to lock it. those who get their keys can confirm? sakli is only my bathroom door no key hole. haha

Hi DSA,

think the toilet doors lock are meant to be this way. no key insertion hole. u can use coin to open the door if u happen to lock it. those who get their keys can confirm? sakli is only my bathroom door no key hole. haha

If I can recall correctly, there is a key insertion hole for both toilet doors. Like DSA, I was wondering how come the keys are not given out to us after confirming they are not part of the 18 keys issued.

Went down to check again and confirmed no key insertion hole. Just use a coin to open.

Btw, does the main door has a magnetic stopper like the doors of the 3 bedrooms?

Edited by LimeGreen

If I can recall correctly, there is a key insertion hole for both toilet doors. Like DSA, I was wondering how come the keys are not given out to us after confirming they are not part of the 18 keys issued.

Btw, does the main door has a magnetic stopper like the doors of the 3 bedrooms?

hi limegreen,

mine if i dun remember wrongly is no key insertion hole one.. the hole is like filled up one. maybe mine they give me the wrong knob.. any other guys can confirm this?

my main door no stopper. yours?

Edited by s_mario

hi limegreen,

mine if i dun remember wrongly is no key insertion hole one.. the hole is like filled up one. maybe mine they give me the wrong knob.. any other guys can confirm this?

my main door no stopper. yours?

I think it is similar to those used for the 3 bedrooms, anyone can confirm this?

Guess I have to go down again to double check...

yup, main door no stopper, same as yours. You may want to check if your door knob has scratches as a result of hitting against the wall.

This 5rm layout really giving us a headache. Have you all appointed a ID and which company? Anyone engage a Feng Shui Master and how much? (haha I want to ensure the feng shui before doing anything)

On the subject of FS, if you engage one, do find out from him/her...

- the effects of having the bath w/c in the center of the house.

- the implications of missing "corners" (e.g. in the case of 5 rooms, there is a large empty space besides MBR, service yard and kitchen). Take a look at the floor plans, both 4 and 5 room units are odd-shaped, i.e. not a rectangle / square.

I think it is similar to those used for the 3 bedrooms, anyone can confirm this?

Guess I have to go down again to double check...

yup, main door no stopper, same as yours. You may want to check if your door knob has scratches as a result of hitting against the wall.

Hi guys,

I thought the main door should automatically stay open with the 'door closer' attachment on the top of the door on the side of the hinge? My hubby says it should stay open once you open it up fully...our door did not,so I submitted that 'defect' in my defects'list.

Last weekend I checked, a couple of my defects not rectified, stickers not tore away (I labelled all my defects with bright orange stickers) and the main door still not 'rectified'.

Can anyone confirm if the main door should stay open once it's fully opened?