Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jessie

My Happy Family's New Hse...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

my 46" TV mounted on the wall,....but console not here yet (infact, not yet decide wanna do or buy)...keke :)

most likely will buy lor.

IMAGE_042.jpg

my 2 chairs for our temp sitting to watch TV,...sofa not there yet.....keke :)

IMAGE_030.jpg

my ceiling fan **** area

IMAGE_029.jpg

my main door (sorry, pix abit dark here).....all these pix taken by my hp lah...keke :)

IMAGE_027.jpg

kitchen view 1

IMAGE_024.jpg

kitchen island (with build-in oven inside)...the solid top not up yet...think today shld be ready.

IMAGE_033.jpg

walkway to my WIW....it looks small here, but infact quite ok lah...keke :)

IMAGE_035.jpg

Left side of WIW (pole-system)

IMAGE_036.jpg

Right side of WIW

IMAGE_037.jpg

view of WIW from toilet

IMAGE_045.jpg

WIW light

IMAGE_038.jpg

Jessie,

Your staircase railing turns out nice!

hi hi virgo,

thanks,...ya, after the repainting works, it turns out much nicer then the original,....but, i still dun quite like the ugly floral design.....keke :)

how much u spend on pole-system? :)

hi hi

i only spent ard $500 for everything.

now after fixing it up myself, with the help of my carpenter.......i kinda become experts liao...hehe :)

hi bubble-ling

bog my WIW light from Ikea....cheap cheap!

hahahaha :D :D :D

yes.....ur reno turns out fabulous!!!!

thanks virgo ;)

lucky it's all still spent within my budget.....simple reno nia....also not much carpentry lor.

we didn't do toilets leh....but now with the accessories in,...it really looks good.....lucky never spend the $ to re-do otherwise, i will be much poorer now...hahaha :D

Jessie,

Congrats to u. Reno turned out to be very very nice especially the WI railings.

thnaks hello88 ;)

ya, now with the change of colour, it does gives a diff feel as compared to our 1st impression of that ugly green railings....hahaha :D

but, design wise, still not nice lah.

thnaks hello88 ;)

ya, now with the change of colour, it does gives a diff feel as compared to our 1st impression of that ugly green railings....hahaha :D

but, design wise, still not nice lah.

dont think too much of the design la.....

now your house look very very different as compare to the initial CMI wall feature from balcony to living room, the WI railings, WI grills. Good that u kept the $ and didnt do major reno cos see how different a coat of white paint can do wonders to the CMI wall feature...heee

dont think too much of the design la.....

now your house look very very different as compare to the initial CMI wall feature from balcony to living room, the WI railings, WI grills. Good that u kept the $ and didnt do major reno cos see how different a coat of white paint can do wonders to the CMI wall feature...heee

ya lor,....initially i was still thinking whether paint in white or grey colour.

den after much consideration.....we decided to use chalk-white for that,...cos worry if paint in grey, den will look darker and smaller lor.

yeap, i merely spent $38 for the paints (we did that painting ourselves).......keke :0

cheap cheap and looks nice also....hahaha :D

now my whole hse reno cost ard $14k......exceeded our $12k abit,....still quite ok lor.

Angel81,

Feeling guilty?

Wah lao.. I not the only one leh... :P

ya lor,....initially i was still thinking whether paint in white or grey colour.

den after much consideration.....we decided to use chalk-white for that,...cos worry if paint in grey, den will look darker and smaller lor.

Heheh.. really looks very different with a coat of paint on it! Now looks like a specially made feature wall with our mounted tv!. :thumbs up:

Where did u buy the pole system from? Ikea?

sorry that not much new pix lately as we're still busy unpacking...keke :)

here's some pix of my MBR.

Behind the TV is my WIW.

IMAGE_048.jpg%7Boption%7D

entrance to WIW

IMAGE_035.jpg

view from MBR entrance

IMAGE_047.jpg

view from MBR entrance

IMAGE_047.jpg

this is the view of my MBR with the WIW......for clearer view on the layout. :)

MBR1.jpg

Edited by Jessie

Hehe.. everything turns out very nice!

Chk with u, after doing the WIW, do u find it cramp to walk around ur MBR? I'm still tinking if I shd do WIW or do normal wardrope.

Hee, juz nw went back to the start of ur tblog to look at the "before" pics. Realised that ur previous kitchen looks almost exactly like my new unit! hahahaha