Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frostyflake

1 Dog, 9 Cats & 2 Human Pets

I find a little bit slow, but I understand that he has several projects on hand though so can't really blame him. But I seriously hope that I can have my reno completed by mid early July.

Suppose to start hacking last week liao but he told me he missed the date cos shorthanded, i was abit :furious: , abit only la but i did not scold him :P

Confirmed with him just now 28th start work, so hopefully everything will progress smoothly thereafter! Still waiting for my 3D ah!!!

so far your side everything ok??

Initially was quite fast and ahead of schedule but the past week things have slowed down. My tiling, ceiling, piping and electrical done up already. Next phase should be painting then lighting installation. I just received a permit on window installation so I guess thats coming up soon also.

He told me things are slow cos many of the workers are tied up so he have to delay some things. The 3D is still not ready cos the drafter is slow!!! Think ideal house business too good :lol:

Anyway today supposed to start painting. Maybe will ask him for an update later.

So far I find him accomodating to changes and most importantly, I think he is an honest chap. He should try to be more assertive on certain things though, like getting the drafter to draw faster!!! :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

so that means you're only left with painting, lighting and windows? shd b pretty close to completion then!

I totally agree, we also find him very sincere and honest, that is why we chose him over our friend to be our ID :) And yes, accomodating too, and gave me honest opinions regarding some of my 'stupid' ideas :rofl:

I dun really fault him for the delay, it may not be entirely his prob, but I'm just worried it won't be in time for us to move in. Got 1001 things to worry on hand now.. so stress...

so that means you're only left with painting, lighting and windows? shd b pretty close to completion then!

I totally agree, we also find him very sincere and honest, that is why we chose him over our friend to be our ID :) And yes, accomodating too, and gave me honest opinions regarding some of my 'stupid' ideas :rofl:

I dun really fault him for the delay, it may not be entirely his prob, but I'm just worried it won't be in time for us to move in. Got 1001 things to worry on hand now.. so stress...

No la, besides, painting, lighting and window, I still have ALL the capentry, aircon installation, shower screen, toilet doors, window grilles... These are the ones I can remember... :D

You can see my t-blog for the condition of my place now... Its pretty updated...

been super busy and haven't been updating the blog, took pics and no time to upload :D

Here's some pics after hacking.. tiling is in progress but no pics yet.

Stairway

IMG_1706.jpg

Extension of kitchen

IMG_1704.jpg

MBR

IMG_1701.jpg

Merging of MBR & Common Toilet

IMG_1703.jpg

hobbes! wanted to ask you, for the 3d, did Max give you the scanned soft copy? or the hi-res direct soft copy? cos i saw yr t-blog seems like it's those direct soft copy, but mine is those printed and scanned soft copy :(

Not very satisfied with the design so i asked him to re-do a new one so must wait long long again :bangwall: somemore the copy he gave me.. not clear one...

hobbes! wanted to ask you, for the 3d, did Max give you the scanned soft copy? or the hi-res direct soft copy? cos i saw yr t-blog seems like it's those direct soft copy, but mine is those printed and scanned soft copy :(

Not very satisfied with the design so i asked him to re-do a new one so must wait long long again :bangwall: somemore the copy he gave me.. not clear one...

Hi frostyflake!

so nice that you have 9 cats and 1 dog! Hubby and I have 2 cats too! already not easy to manage so 9 cats is quite a feat I must say! :dancingqueen:

hope you can your drawings soon...i'm waiting for my drawings also...seemed to be waiting forever for them... sigh!

good luck to your reno too! hope to see more photos soon~ :D

No lei. Mine is the scanned copies also. Seems like he dunno how to get the original copies. I used photoshop to cut out the individual ones from the one he sent me.

Anyway I just recieved my final 3D today and I've confirmed the designs. You can see my blog :)

i asked him to redo about 4 times so you cant expect to get it right the first round.

Hi frostyflake!

so nice that you have 9 cats and 1 dog! Hubby and I have 2 cats too! already not easy to manage so 9 cats is quite a feat I must say! :dancingqueen:

hope you can your drawings soon...i'm waiting for my drawings also...seemed to be waiting forever for them... sigh!

good luck to your reno too! hope to see more photos soon~ :D

hi flyingballoons!

thanks! i saw zach's and zinc's pics, they are real lovely!!! yes, my cats are quite a handful.. and imagine cleaning the litterbins of 9 cats :jawdrop::jawdrop:

envy u have such a nice house at such a fantastic location! practically can move in!!

oh think you didn't mention yr ID in yr blog, which 1 did you engage?

No lei. Mine is the scanned copies also. Seems like he dunno how to get the original copies. I used photoshop to cut out the individual ones from the one he sent me.

Anyway I just recieved my final 3D today and I've confirmed the designs. You can see my blog :)

i asked him to redo about 4 times so you cant expect to get it right the first round.

haha so it's the same, but somehow yrs looked clearer than mine. Then i have wronged him :ph34r: i kept telling him others got the original while I didn't, and he's so stunned to hear that, keep telling me he's not biased one :P me so bad

share some more pics that took today :D only can take kitchen and stairs, cos just did tiling for the stairways today, so can't go up to 2nd floor to take pics

Kitchen, looking to the shrunken utility room

IMG_1717.jpg

kitchen floor tiles, cabinet base and washer base

IMG_1716.jpg

fridge base, at the other dorner

IMG_1718.jpg

newly installed rubbish chute

IMG_1715.jpg

our extremely small common toilet.. can only squeeze in 2 average size adults

IMG_1713.jpg

tiling for stairways, concrete structure up partially for the glass railings

IMG_1720.jpg

my newly purchased sofa :wub: been shopping for months for an ideal sofa! Finally found a design i like! This is the 2nd best I've found so far, the 1st one that i really loved was from Morris, but it costs over 3k and over our budget, so we decided to settle for this instead. Wanted to shop around more to compare price, but hubby very tired of shopping with this fussy mrs, kept psycho me to buy the moment he knew i liked it :fire:8|

IMG_1708.jpg

hi flyingballoons!

thanks! i saw zach's and zinc's pics, they are real lovely!!! yes, my cats are quite a handful.. and imagine cleaning the litterbins of 9 cats :jawdrop::jawdrop:

envy u have such a nice house at such a fantastic location! practically can move in!!

oh think you didn't mention yr ID in yr blog, which 1 did you engage?

haha so it's the same, but somehow yrs looked clearer than mine. Then i have wronged him :ph34r: i kept telling him others got the original while I didn't, and he's so stunned to hear that, keep telling me he's not biased one :P me so bad

Hello frostyflake!!!

I am engaging this ID firm called Avantgarde Livin, they are not extremely well known or anything, but they did my friends' house renovation so I just went with them. :)

Just received my 1st 3D drawings and was very disappointed... ID said it's just a rough draft and we will meet up soon to discuss~

We are going furniture shopping tomorrow.. yay...

Your house is really very big and spacious... I really like the idea of having a stair case and split living living...

Hope oneday I will live in an EM too! :dribble::dribble::dribble:

Sofa very nice.. what brand may i ask?

thanks phantom! errr bo brand 1 leh.. i bought it at IMM, Beng Hwa. What i loved about it is it's totally modular, consists of 2 corner seats, 2 centre seats and 1 ottoman, so i can choose to configure anyway i like :notti:

Hello frostyflake!!!

I am engaging this ID firm called Avantgarde Livin, they are not extremely well known or anything, but they did my friends' house renovation so I just went with them. :)

Just received my 1st 3D drawings and was very disappointed... ID said it's just a rough draft and we will meet up soon to discuss~

We are going furniture shopping tomorrow.. yay...

Your house is really very big and spacious... I really like the idea of having a stair case and split living living...

Hope oneday I will live in an EM too! :dribble::dribble::dribble:

enjoyr yr shopping tmr flyingballoons! mine turned from excitement to a chore :P haha yr unit can buy 2 EMs already leh

Hi, saw that u reduced the size of the utility room.

Now it became so small, dunno wat u wanna do with it.

Why dun u juz extend the kitchen all the way?

Hi, saw that u reduced the size of the utility room.

Now it became so small, dunno wat u wanna do with it.

Why dun u juz extend the kitchen all the way?

hi 666, i was very tempted to do so, but we don't have any other spare rooms to store things, so I'll still need the utility room. I believe with shelving, it shd b sufficient for us, we don't need a very big storeroom :)