Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frostyflake

1 Dog, 9 Cats & 2 Human Pets

yes it is, i also find it a pity to hack it away. It's country style and was told the tiles very expensive one wor.. but hor, i just dun like country la no choice :bangwall:

Hi frostyflake....it looks greyish-brown to me :) I thot it can match modern style kitchen quite well, like in white/black/grey/mirror surface kinda cabinets? Actually, I oni feel the wooden kitchen cabinets look country...just a feel lah... Hee :P Think the tiles r lovely....n special :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
OMG!! :wub: They r all so adorable!!! I like Liam!! He's the oni blackie? Got clearer picture?

I can imagine ur new haven for ur cats n doggie, really 1 big happy family!! :D

Sidetrack: Val...ur gonna matchmake Donut? Got partner liao? :)

hehe.. yesh we yet to see the ger ... i confirm with my friend only ..

lol wedding ?? can't leh .. ran n me yet to do customary .. so why must do for donut n his new gf ..

who knows the ger dun like him leh ..

heeee.. only me and my FH, then together with all of them lor! :D stern ah? hahaha muz b my photography skills lousy la.. they usually have the 'nua' look haha thanks thanks!!

hehe thank god they are quite well trained, all will only scratch their cat trees.. now i only hv small individual ones.. when i shift, will get them the huge ones like what apple has!! :dribble:

haha .. mabbe stern is wrong word to use .. should be stunned .. haha .. or in shocked ..

dun expect to get caught in the act ..

Ooo OOOooo oooo

i love apple jie's cat tree too .. can't wait to see yours wor ..

with all 9 darlings sleeping , jumpin , swinging , etc .. no idea what JRT will do to it ..

maybe just avoid it all together .. :notti: :notti:

:dribble: :dribble:

really like your house, very good deal .. dun have to do much for reno if you really can tahan the current state of kitchen. :D

Hi frostyflake....it looks greyish-brown to me :) I thot it can match modern style kitchen quite well, like in white/black/grey/mirror surface kinda cabinets? Actually, I oni feel the wooden kitchen cabinets look country...just a feel lah... Hee :P Think the tiles r lovely....n special :)

actually you are right, when i covered up the cabinets the floor itself looks quite nice now to me :D but bo bian la.. really must go as I will need to hack the wall to extend my kitchen, so tiles must go!

Frostyflake is so cute!!!

Ur country style tiling seems nice. If can recycle, i think u can make money. Haha

ah.. u mean I'm cute or my cat with the same name cute? :notti::P thick skin

Looks in good condition somemore. Are you keeping the laminated flooring btw?

bunbun, no wor, all will go. I understand laminate will hv prob, so might as well change all. so now u see why I ended up doing so much things? :(

hehe.. yesh we yet to see the ger ... i confirm with my friend only ..

lol wedding ?? can't leh .. ran n me yet to do customary .. so why must do for donut n his new gf ..

who knows the ger dun like him leh ..

haha .. mabbe stern is wrong word to use .. should be stunned .. haha .. or in shocked ..

dun expect to get caught in the act ..

Ooo OOOooo oooo

i love apple jie's cat tree too .. can't wait to see yours wor ..

with all 9 darlings sleeping , jumpin , swinging , etc .. no idea what JRT will do to it ..

maybe just avoid it all together .. :notti: :notti:

:dribble: :dribble:

really like your house, very good deal .. dun have to do much for reno if you really can tahan the current state of kitchen. :D

hahahha nvm la yr dog can 'ba wang ying shang gou'! :notti: are you keeping all the pups or giving all away?

hahahah right right! more like stunned wahahahahh

yah her's super nice leh!

thanks thanks! i cannot tahan la *shakes head

Aw thats a pity or else you could keep the laminate flooring. :P but ya my hubby's dog is too naughty, pee-ing on one part of the laminate flooring. Must constantly keep an eye out for any 'biz' on the floor. :bangwall:

Aw thats a pity or else you could keep the laminate flooring. :P but ya my hubby's dog is too naughty, pee-ing on one part of the laminate flooring. Must constantly keep an eye out for any 'biz' on the floor. :bangwall:

bunbun, yalor it's a pity but no choice, worried about scratch n pee la..

yr hubby's dog not yr dog ah? :notti:

Of course la cat cute :bleah: U getting married soon u know. Dun misbehave :drunk:

wahahahahha i cute also la but of course my cat cuter :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

nothing much to update at the moment so i guess i'll just post some pics of the items that i'd purchased.

my FAV kitchen equipments! can't wait to lay my hands on them

hood

PR-0000146.jpg

hob

CG86LUX3_ret.jpg

microwave

PR-0001457.jpg

oven

PR-0000004.jpg

washer

WF7750S6CXSP_WF7750_dimage.jpg

fridge

really wanted a side by side instead of top freezer, but no choice, budget constraint...

03_01_a_product_image_d3_l.jpg

kept forgetting to take pics of my tiles selection, will upload it once i get it done :)

His dog le cos he bought the dog even before we know each other & start dating. :notti: Plus the dog is more inclined towards my hubby more than me.

bunbun, yalor it's a pity but no choice, worried about scratch n pee la..

yr hubby's dog not yr dog ah? :notti:

Edited by BunBun

hmm.. i dun know if you allow your JRT or your 9 darlings to roam your new bedroom anot ..

just a tot , if you keep the laminate flooring for either your bedroom or studyroom , to save up some cost ..

:notti: :notti:

hahahha nvm la yr dog can 'ba wang ying shang gou'! :notti: are you keeping all the pups or giving all away?

hahahah right right! more like stunned wahahahahh

yah her's super nice leh!

thanks thanks! i cannot tahan la *shakes head

hmm.. seriously i yet to know if the doggies would fall in love anot , they yet to meet up for a date wor ..

i can't keep the pups as much as i wan to .. givin away to friends or pass to the pet shop to sell ..

if my house is as huge as you, i have no problem but now already have oreo .. and staying only at 4rm flat .. :bleah: :bleah:

i dun know .. depends on donut's fate ..

His dog le cos he bought the dog even before we know each other & start dating. :notti: Plus the dog is more inclined towards my hubby more than me.

hahah use food/treats to lure him!

hmm.. i dun know if you allow your JRT or your 9 darlings to roam your new bedroom anot ..

just a tot , if you keep the laminate flooring for either your bedroom or studyroom , to save up some cost ..

:notti: :notti:

bedroom is offlimits to them, cos I have asthma so can't sleep with my cats. On a couple of occassions i just can't resist sleeping with them and had full blown attack.. now i scared already. :ph34r:

That's our initial plan also leh.. but after calculation doesn't really save that much so we just went ahead change all

hmm.. seriously i yet to know if the doggies would fall in love anot , they yet to meet up for a date wor ..

i can't keep the pups as much as i wan to .. givin away to friends or pass to the pet shop to sell ..

if my house is as huge as you, i have no problem but now already have oreo .. and staying only at 4rm flat .. :bleah: :bleah:

i dun know .. depends on donut's fate ..

heeee, show us her gf's pic if possible! but i'm sure u will very heart pain to give them away one.. by that time they will all look soooooooo CUTE!!

I find a little bit slow, but I understand that he has several projects on hand though so can't really blame him. But I seriously hope that I can have my reno completed by mid early July.

Suppose to start hacking last week liao but he told me he missed the date cos shorthanded, i was abit :furious: , abit only la but i did not scold him :P

Confirmed with him just now 28th start work, so hopefully everything will progress smoothly thereafter! Still waiting for my 3D ah!!!

so far your side everything ok??

Edited by frostyflake