Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frostyflake

1 Dog, 9 Cats & 2 Human Pets

Oh my goodness ... I wan to cat nap all of them !! !!

muhaha ..

so your JRT has her own room if you not at home ??

how are you goin to manage all the housework and their furs after cat fights ( if any ) ??

Edited by ranval9

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
is your avatar dua bui?

they all have the persian / exotic shorthair look wor

must have cost you a bomb :jawdrop:

they are sooooo cute, makes me want to cuddle them NOW :wub: :wub:

hi apple! I know u r cat lover too! yr blog is too long and i had hard time finding yr cat pics :P I saw yr sheepcat! sooooooo adorable!! the black patch adds character!

good eyesite leh, yah it's dua bui heeeee. they are all persian & exotic SH, but i like all cats, irregardless of breed/origin. They are smart n elegant creatures, too bad cats are the most misunderstood and under priviledged animals in singapore..

I rather like Class and Frostyflakes. Hee hee... In fact, Class reminds me of Apple's sheepcat. :P

Thanks skywolf! I saw sheepcat! beautiful!!

Wah all persian types, reminds me of garfield cos of the "pinched" look leh.

Wonder if garfield is considered a persian cat? :P

hi bunbun, donno leh.. some say it's british shorthair haha

Oh my goodness ... I wan to cat nap all of them !! !!

muhaha ..

so your JRT has her own room if you not at home ??

how are you goin to manage all the housework and their furs after cat fights ( if any ) ??

hi ranval! u got a lovely dog! it's that a shih tzu?

my dad cannot tolerate my cats, so they are in a room. When i'm home and he's not around, they are out haha.

that's why for my new house, irobot is on my must-buy list :notti:

Here's my original floorplan.

floorplan.jpg

This is the proposed new layout. Nothing fantastic though as there's a lot of things I want that can't b executed due to FS. So there goes my open-concept kitchen :bangwall: no fascinating wall colors, no big living hall. There may be some changes to the kitchen layout as I'm still not satisfied with it.

layout_plan__final_.jpg

Edited by frostyflake

hi ranval! u got a lovely dog! it's that a shih tzu?

my dad cannot tolerate my cats, so they are in a room. When i'm home and he's not around, they are out haha.

that's why for my new house, irobot is on my must-buy list :notti:

thanks alot .. that's donut when he is still a pup .. i still have another dog called oreo , a yorkie ..

what doggy your hubby wan to get next ... me would be match makin my donut with another shih tzu ..

if he likes , i can pass a pup to you :D

oh dear .. all in cat tree cage ??

then your dog is belongin to your hubby ??

welcome...happy to see another animal lover..

more pictures of your "babies" and of course your 3Ds :dribble::dribble:

Thanks for dropping by babytan! I've been chasing for the 3D, hopefully can get it soon!

thanks alot .. that's donut when he is still a pup .. i still have another dog called oreo , a yorkie ..

what doggy your hubby wan to get next ... me would be match makin my donut with another shih tzu ..

if he likes , i can pass a pup to you :D

oh dear .. all in cat tree cage ??

then your dog is belongin to your hubby ??

ooooooooooo oreo and donut are sooo adorable! :wub: i always love small dogs then big ones heeeee

u r really sweet! but cannot la! I cannot hv another dog le..

no no, they are in a room, not :jail: we co-owned all our babies, just that all at my place as his family members not as tolerating as my dad :rofl:

Thanks for dropping by babytan! I've been chasing for the 3D, hopefully can get it soon!

ooooooooooo oreo and donut are sooo adorable! :wub: i always love small dogs then big ones heeeee

u r really sweet! but cannot la! I cannot hv another dog le..

no no, they are in a room, not :jail: we co-owned all our babies, just that all at my place as his family members not as tolerating as my dad :rofl:

thanks thanks :D

OoooOooo ..

no one else goin to stay with you ?? OMG .. goin to be a heaven for your cats and JRT to roam abt ..

having upgrade from a room to the whole house .. with stairs to play catchin wor ..

i can imagine how happy all your darlings will be ...

now the pics all so stern .. soon we will see their eyes sparking with joys and happiness :wub: :wub:

congrats wor :D

Kekeke but somehow does have that "pinched" look like your cats.

Oh ya, do your cats scratch your furniture often? You might need to consider what kind of furniture to get if the cats are scratchy types? Or else get them a cat tree.

OMG!! :wub: They r all so adorable!!! I like Liam!! He's the oni blackie? Got clearer picture?

I can imagine ur new haven for ur cats n doggie, really 1 big happy family!! :D

Sidetrack: Val...ur gonna matchmake Donut? Got partner liao? :)

thanks thanks :D

OoooOooo ..

no one else goin to stay with you ?? OMG .. goin to be a heaven for your cats and JRT to roam abt ..

having upgrade from a room to the whole house .. with stairs to play catchin wor ..

i can imagine how happy all your darlings will be ...

now the pics all so stern .. soon we will see their eyes sparking with joys and happiness :wub: :wub:

congrats wor :D

heeee.. only me and my FH, then together with all of them lor! :D stern ah? hahaha muz b my photography skills lousy la.. they usually have the 'nua' look haha thanks thanks!!

Kekeke but somehow does have that "pinched" look like your cats.

Oh ya, do your cats scratch your furniture often? You might need to consider what kind of furniture to get if the cats are scratchy types? Or else get them a cat tree.

hehe thank god they are quite well trained, all will only scratch their cat trees.. now i only hv small individual ones.. when i shift, will get them the huge ones like what apple has!! :dribble:

OMG!! :wub: They r all so adorable!!! I like Liam!! He's the oni blackie? Got clearer picture?

I can imagine ur new haven for ur cats n doggie, really 1 big happy family!! :D

Sidetrack: Val...ur gonna matchmake Donut? Got partner liao? :)

thanks greycat! liam is a real darling, i'll see if i can find a bigger pic hhaha but even hv, dun think u can see clearly cos all messy black hair :notti:

gosh.. loading/editing pics to photobucket and then upload to t-blog can be quite tedious and time consuming!

Here's my house at it's current state. It's 100% move in condition and very well-maintained as the ex-owners just renovated it in late '06. We only planned to renovate about 20-30% of it, but who knows doing 1 portion leads to another, now we ended up doing up 90% of the house :jawdrop:

pardon me for the out of proportion pics... me not exactly photographer material :notti:

entrance/foyer

Foyerview.jpg

utility

Utility.jpg

dining

Dining1.jpg

hall/balcony

Hallbalcony.jpg

stairway

IMG_1508.jpg

kitchen

Kitchen1.jpg

Kitchen2.jpg

Kitchen3.jpg

kitchen toilet

CommonTOilet1.jpg

upstairs common toilet

L2toilet.jpg

L2toilet1.jpg

Master Bedroom

MBR1.jpg

Mbr Toilet

MBRToilet.jpg

study rm (anther bedroom same config)

study.jpg

Very well-maintained :good: Guess u dont haf to do much.....the kitchen tiles very special color :)

Frostyflake

DSCF0023.jpg

Welcome to RENOTALK!!!!

this frostyflake is no good for fengshui - better come live with me :wub::notti::lol:

Very well-maintained :good: Guess u dont haf to do much.....the kitchen tiles very special color :)

yes it is, i also find it a pity to hack it away. It's country style and was told the tiles very expensive one wor.. but hor, i just dun like country la no choice :bangwall:

Welcome to RENOTALK!!!!

this frostyflake is no good for fengshui - better come live with me :wub::notti::lol:

Mace! :rofl:8|8|

Saw your ID is also Max :)

Whats your floor area? 145sqm?

yup yup! meeting him later to discuss on my kitchen again. yes 145sqm.

love yr 3Ds.. so nice! :wub: